Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone!
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game versus Slytherin
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I have to break her win-streak

Lewis stretched out, reaching his hand to swipe at the snitch just ahead.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Spotted: 3/3
Catching: 1/2
Total Roll: 17 {Failed to catch!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates and Opponents
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Ravenclaw Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I had better not get hit again

Okay, he was already there. Csuri shifted stance to prepare for when she got a few inches closer.

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:24 {Spotted!}
          Lives: [⍟] [⍟] [⍟]

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I have to break her win-streak

He missed! Okay, no problem. He just had to take a deep breath and try again....

Catching: 2/2
Total Roll: 22 {CAUGHT!}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Holy cow I did it!

Lewis closed his fingers around the frigid metal of the snitch. Holy crap, he did it! Slowing down, he held his hand high and shouted, "I CAUGHT THE SNITCH!" Hallelujah, the Slytherin streak had finally concluded. Lewis went to give the other Seeker a crisp high-five, but she rolled her eyes and flew to the ground. Aaaaaaalright. Lewis flew to the ground, hoping to cheer alongside his team, even though Yarrick was holding her side. Apparently bludgers had been going off...

Catching: 2/2
Total Roll: 22 {CAUGHT!}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates and Opponents
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Hufflepuff Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I will not lose this game

After losing the last game, Csuri was coming into Slytherin's final match fuming. She'd spent so many extra hours practicing, determined to win the final game. If she lost again, she'd be furious with herself. She'd worked too hard for that lanky doofus in Ravenclaw to have won the battle, and she wasn't about to make the same errors. Thankfully, today was a much nicer day, so she was fully prepared to win. Especially since Brianna was graduating, she had even more desire to catch the snitch.

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          Lives: [⍟] [⍟] [⍟]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game v Slytherin
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We've got this!

Bieito walked onto the pitch, whistling a jaunty tune. It was the final game of the season, sure, but if they won this game, they would sweep the season. He knew Charlotte was the best seeker in the whole school (at least, the Hufflepuffs regarded her as such) and he had full faith they would win this game. Hopefully he could get some goals in too, which would be cool, but Csuri was a tough competitor for Charlotte, so catching the snitch was definitely priority one.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞♙
          AC: 16
          Modifiers: +6 {Throwing} +6 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: SS, GA, DD
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          x/3
          ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞♙

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:52 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Captain

Its been a while since we’ve done this, Anna,” said Ron as they made the trek from the castle to the Quidditch pitch. Today was the Snakes match versus Hufflepuff, the final match of the season for both squads. Brianna quipped, “It’s going to be longer still before we do this again, Ronald. Hard to believe this is the proverbial ‘it’. After today, its just the Carnivale, exams, crossing the Black Lake, train-ride back to London, and then…

While Brianna was dressed in Slytherin green for her last match at Hogwarts, for once Ron wasn’t looking as though he’d just escaped from work; heck, he even looked as though he’d gotten a night’s rest. The twenty-something Hufflepuff alum was wearing one of his old Hufflepuff Quidditch jerseys over well-worn jeans and trainers, while adding a green and grey striped Slytherin scarf. While he was there to support his little sister, Ron still had love and loyalty for the House that was his second home for seven years.

It is a little daunting to think about,” Ron admitted. “We get so caught up in classes and matches and being with our friends, it’s all a little scary when the end comes. After a while this place feels like home, and suddenly it’s over; we cross the lake and we move on.” Thinking about Angier and Aeden, Brianna shook her head, and she answered solemnly, “No, Ronald, not everyone gets to cross the Black Lake again.”

Walking along together, Brianna was reminded of that first match she was in and her big brother escourted her to the pitch, and here he was doing the same for her last match at school. He seemed so much taller then, now the blonde-haired Seventh Year was able to comfortably look her adult older brother in the eyes. Looking down at the ground, she smiled, and said quietly, trying hard not to start snuffling, “I’m just glad you came today, Ronald. I didn’t think anyone would be here for…for…

Ron wrapped an arm around his sister’s shoulders, knowing the pain bottled up within her, and remembering how bitter and angry she was at the train station back in the fall. “I’m not the only one here for you, Anna,” he assured her. “Mom and Dad are here-” Before he got another syllable out, Brianna interrupted him, saying in an incredulous tone, “Wait a minute, Dad’s here? Dad’s never been to any of my games, not one ever. How…?”

The words of a positively ancient Harry Chapin song drifted through Ron’s mind. ‘…but there were planes to catch, and bills to pay…’ before he said with a long sigh, “After…after everything at the train station, Mom and Dad had…well, words were said, suffice it to say. What’s important now is he’s here, and we’ll be here for you when the Carnivale comes around, so will the Quinns. Speaking of which, Grandpa Quinn wants to know what your plans are after school’s done.”

It was then Brianna gave her brother a big grin, and she said excitedly, “I wasn’t sure when I’d have the chance to tell anyone, heck, I figured I’d be coming home by myself and telling everyone then. You’re here now, so I’m telling you first: sitting in my trunk is a contract, a real professional contract from Holyhead, NIL deal, you know, the full Monty. Ron, I sign that deal, I get to fly for the Harpies.” Ron gave his sister a sidelong look, and he said, “Thought you were planning to be an Obliviator with Aria, or maybe an Auror, or be in the Ministry with Grandpa Quinn’s friends, or…

Brianna shook her head, and she spoke, and while she didn’t raise her voice, Ron could hear the undercurrent of anger building. “Ronald, you don’t get it. You chose your path, and everyone lauded your choices, I wanted to do something, and I got shown the hospital beds Hit Wizards end up in, at least the ones who make it that far. Dialed things down to being an Obliviator, because Mom didn’t cry about Aria choosing that career. Stayed with the Quinns over the summer, and I got introduced to people who could make my career, and Mom and Dad got mad because they thought the Quinns were pointing me in directions they didn’t like. Well, excuse me, next time we get burnt out of our house and get stuck with the house makeover from hell, maybe somebody should come up with a Plan B that didn’t involve shoving me off on somebody else. Dammit, I’m tired of being an afterthought in this family.”

Ron was about to speak, and Brianna held up her hand to stop him. “Not done, Ronald, and you still don’t get it,” she said, then took a deep breath, relieved to let her pent up fury go, at least for a moment. “Sorry, Ronald, you didn’t deserve that, Mom and Dad do. The Harpies have had their eye on me since I made Vice Captain, they obviously liked what they saw, and when Csuri and I visited their training facility over the summer, certain things got cemented in their minds. Don’t you see? Being an Obliviator is Aria, being healers is you and Mom; and we both know whatever happens at work, I’ll be measured against you and Mom, that’s hardly fair for any of us, and unless some university takes transcripts from Hogwarts, being Dad isn’t an option. I wasn’t chasing people, begging with hat in hand for a chance to prove myself somewhere, the Harpies sought me out instead, and there’s the difference.”

After waiting a moment and figuring it was safe to speak, Ron said, “I was just concerned this was your decision, Anna and you weren’t pushed into something. You have to admit, you were positing a lot of possible career paths for quite a while; Mom and Dad were worried you wouldn’t decide on anything.” Brianna sighed, and laid her head upon Ron’s shoulder, and said with a soft smile, “My big brother still looks out for me.” Ron chuckled and said, “Always. I’ll keep this under wraps until you’re ready to tell Mom and Dad. You’re going to be a Harpy, huh?”

Brianna nodded, and she answered, “Yep, I get to play gladiator for a while, have fun, make money, and when I’ve driven in enough goals and won enough matches, I’ll go into the Ministry. Won’t be going straight in like Dashwood did, I’ll chart my own course. You’re backing my play, right?” Ron smiled, and said, “Of course, I have your back.” By this point they were nearing the pitch, and Ron added, “ And….it is here we must part. You have a date with destiny, and your team awaits.”

The Seventh Year looked over at her older brother, and said to him wistfully, “This is it, then. I wish it didn’t have to end, I’m not ready to go. Any words of encouragement?” Ron gave her a warm smile, and answered, “Good hunting, and fly hard, little sister.” Ron and Brianna embraced each other, as a chill breeze swirled about them. Brianna asked, “Butterbeers afterwards?” Ron replied, “As always.”

After stepping away from each other, Brianna started towards the pitch; as Ron reminded her, she had a team to coach, at least it was still her team for one more match. Ron was headed towards the stands, though he paused knowing Brianna would stop long enough to see he was still there. When she did, he gave her a salute before continuing on his way. Brianna focused her thoughts on the task ahead, there was still a match and possibly a Cup to win…

OOC:

User Image
                  AC: 18
                  Modifiers: +8 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:21 pm
User Image

The m o m e n t I looked into your e y e s you won me
                                              It was over from the s t a r t you completely stole my h e a r t

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Head Boy - Halfblood
                                              Quidditch Captain & Chaser - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin made his way to the pitch with some pep in his step. His team had played outstandingly, only letting in two goals in the last game and one in the game before. Thus far, they were the only team to win two games, which meant their likelihood of taking the Quidditch Cup was high. In fact, it was guaranteed if they won today's game. "Oy!" he called, gathering his team members into a huddle once they had all arrived. "If we win this, we win the Quidditch Cup. Now, let's get out there and kick some arse!" Not that it needed pointing out. Everyone knew how hyped up he had been when assessing their odds of winning, and anyone who paid any attention to each house's points could figure it out on their own. Either way, he hoped his team was just as ready as he was to do their best and win.

Armour Class: 16
                                              Modifiers: (catching +8 ) (stealing +8 )
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Spot: 19+
                                              Catch: 22+ or > than opponent’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I n e v e r even had a c h a n c e you know
                                              You had me from h e l l o

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:31 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Vesna Proctor
                                              Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Slytherin - Pureblood
                                              Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Herbology Club

╚══════════════════════════╝

Vesna felt the pressure today. She knew that if they let Hufflepuff win, not only would Hufflepuff win the Quidditch Cup, but they also had a low chance of even coming in second place. Ravenclaw was only ten points ahead of them, but the last game of the season, they'd be playing against Gryffindor, who had been playing horribly this year. She did not mean any offense to Sebastian - after all, he was only a third year like her. It made sense that he struggled to catch the snitch when facing off against older students with more experience. Either way, Vesna was determined to do her best.

Armour Class: 16
                                              Modifiers: N/A
                                              Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]
                                              Roll:

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Under the p a l e moon
                                              Where I see a lot of s t a r s, I saw the s i g n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:05 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
SlytherinThird YearThirteen Years OldSingleBeater

Feels like summer,’ thought Kasamir, as the chill breeze washed over him, tugging at the long scarf he had about his neck. While his classmates might complain it wasn’t particularly comfortable flying weather, this would be a balmy summer day in Arkhangelsk. With his broomstick over his shoulder, he was walking out to play in the last match of the season for the Snakes. It also marked the last match for their Captain, and one last chance for the Snakes to win the Cup.

Their last match had been a disaster from the start, playing off their backfoot from the start, their game plan never did get on track, and their victorious streak ended. Kas was injured in the match, enough so for Brianna to help him up to the Hospital Wing afterwards. Csuri was angry, but Kasamir was more pragmatic about things; he understood all things had an end, and hopefully he learned from what went wrong. If the Snakes won today, it would be goals scored determining who got the Cup, if the Badgers won, the season was over today, for everybody. He knew that as long as he handled his tasks, specifically keeping Hes safe—er, well, Hes, Csuri and Brianna safe from the Puff’s Beaters, they had a chance of victory.

He chuckled to himself and shook his head wonderingly. As of late, he thought of his younger teammate often, looked forward to being with her, and got concerned when Bludgers got anywhere near her. There was just something about her smile which caused him to lose focus. Hard as it was he knew he needed to stay focused, do his job, and be part of the reason they’d be celebrating tonight. ‘Tonight needs to be a celebration for Brianna, not a funeral for her career.’

OOC:

User Image
                  AC: 14
                  Modifiers: +4 to Beater Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:50 pm
Some say now suffer all the children
And walk away a savior
Or a madman and polluted
From gutter institutions
Don't you breathe for me
Undeserving of your sympathy
'Cause there ain't no way that I'm sorry for what I did

User Image
User Image

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ PʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛQᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀDᴇɪsᴛ

✮⛧✶⚝Afon walked out to the field happy that it was the final game of the season and happier that it was finally warm. While it'd be nice to win the cup again for Brianna he also knew not to complete discount the puffs when it came to quidditch. Hopefully they could finish everything nice and simple.
                                          [color#522D80]"Typi

AC: 15
Modifiers: +7 for bludgers, +7 catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Hold the Line
Lives: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

And through it all
How could you cry for me?
'Cause I don't feel bad about it
So shut your eyes
Kiss me goodbye
And sleep

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Most of the school
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Hufflepuff
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Last game of the year!

It had been a pretty good season for Hesperia so far. She hadn't scored any goals, but she had quite a few steals, especially from older and more skilled students. She was looking forward to the last game of the year and getting more steals to add to her record. The brunette was also hoping she might get a shot at the goals this game. Reaching the pitch, she smiled happily and got herself ready for the game to start.

AC: 13
                                                                Modifiers: +3 {Throwing} +3 {Stealing}
                                                                Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                                Total Roll:+3 Throw, +3 Steal {xx}
                                                                0/3

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Quidditch fans
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Hufflepuff
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let's get them!

Vikram trotted down to the pitch with his broom over his shoulder. He was ready for the last game of the season for Slytherin. Last game he'd let a goal through, but blocked another one, so he was still pretty even for the season. The teen set his broom down on the grass, then started to stretch to prep for the game. He needed to be on the ball this game to prevent Hufflepuff from scoring any goals. Vik wondered what was going on through Csuri's mind before the start of the game. He wanted to assure her that she was going to win, but at the same time, he also wanted to tease her for the last loss. Crushes were weird, he thought to himself.

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: +9 {Saves}
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Total Roll:+9 {xx}
                                                                Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬] [✬]

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴀʏ.
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɢɪʀʟ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ sᴏɴɢ sɪɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
          'Cᴏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
          I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴ' ᴏɴ.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 5:32 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff Third Year Chaser
Half Blood Thirteen Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch : Hufflepuff vs Slytherin
                                                  Company : Badgers & Snakes

This was it. This was the final game of the season for them. The badgers would go against the snakes and the lions would go against the eagles. It had been pretty good. They were on a winning streak and it showed in Fiadh's confidence. They just needed to win one more game and they had the whole season. It felt great. Listening to Benjamin's "pep-talk" if you could call it that, Fi was ready to go. This was going to be 100% doable.

OOC :

Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 11
                                                  Modifiers: +3 Catching, +3 Shooting, +3 Stealing, +1 AC (exp)
                                                  Special Skills: Great Catch, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

A kind heart you have there
                                                  One that's good for making friends of all kinds
                                                  Everyone will be safe with you!
                                                  You'll find a home for your heart in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:11 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *Third Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group* *Hufflepuff Keeper*
Time: 2062-2063

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily knew she was far from the best keeper in the school but she enjoyed the game and never minded playing against the snakes. Despite their crooked mascot Emily never had trouble with them. Walking onto the pitch while stretching she prepped herself to do her best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }

Position: Chaser
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
                                                    Lives: 💗 💗 💗
                                                    Roll: ? + X (blocking quaffles) + 4 (catching the quaffle) (+7 total at the goals) = ??

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games