Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 965 966 967 968 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:57 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice. I hope they make an English Version of this series one day, pharmacy in another world.

Morning. Ever wonder what the Disney Princess, Jane Porter, from Tarzan would look like as a mermaid?

Good morning ^^
ohh it's only in Japanese? too bad ^^

and yes Jane Porter as a mermaid =)

alright, I preferred Tarzan =)

More on Jane Porter as a mermaid later...

and they must sub in English right? not as much fun though...J'ai dit bon matin oui =) now dont reply to all my responses lol you're so quick! *smiles*
I must stretch =) then go outside ,see that rooster, we kept one as it wasnt feeling well, now it seems to be better, hes started to chant lol

Okay.
For the Rainbow Paintbrush, I'll get to the First Intermission soon. In the meantime, I may continue The Office Season 2

having fun?=)
and 1st intermission? because of your vaca? =) anyhow having something to eat right now *smiles*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good morning ^^

and they must sub in English right? not as much fun though...J'ai dit bon matin oui =) now dont reply to all my responses lol you're so quick! *smiles*
I must stretch =) then go outside ,see that rooster, we kept one as it wasnt feeling well, now it seems to be better, hes started to chant lol

Okay.
For the Rainbow Paintbrush, I'll get to the First Intermission soon. In the meantime, I may continue The Office Season 2

having fun?=)
and 1st intermission? because of your vaca? =) anyhow having something to eat right now *smiles*

Yeah. The Intermission between acts of the rainbow paintbrush sound like recaps in a way to see the clues we've heard.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:11 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good morning ^^

Okay.

having fun?=)

Yeah. The Intermission between acts of the rainbow paintbrush sound like recaps in a way to see the clues we've heard.

ohh a recap. cool =) and hello ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:17 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay.

having fun?=)

What's new this afternoon?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay.

having fun?=)

nothing much =) same old xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:43 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

having fun?=)

I hope to have lunch soon  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:45 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

having fun?=)

nice ,I'm gonna change my shirt .for work =) sunny here, we've been getting nice temps. =) I love Fall 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:51 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

nice ,I'm gonna change my shirt .for work =) sunny here, we've been getting nice temps. =) I love Fall 3nodding

Neat. Wheel of Fortune's 40 Season got another Puzzleboard Change & I was right about there's going to be a Digital Puzzleboard.
So the Third Electronic Board from 2003-2022 got retried.

Mermaid Yang can be the next bio to work on. Yang is also from RWBY
User Image
In the RP, she's Marinette's 15 year old cousin.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Neat. Wheel of Fortune's 40 Season got another Puzzleboard Change & I was right about there's going to be a Digital Puzzleboard.

omg 40th season? incredible! lol digital Puzzleboard cool! and awesome ^^

User Image

ohh cool will be fun looking her up ,seen her a few times on pinterest=)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:10 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

sweet. What's new? Disney Plus has chapter 2-3 of Enchanted coming soon in the Enchanted Trilogy around Thanksgiving. Andor will be out soon and when The Conners start its new season, I hope to see what the New Digital Puzzleboard is like in Wheel of Fortune's 40th Season.

As for the Electronic Puzzleboard from 1997-2022, I wonder what happened to it? My guess is that they dismantled it like they did with the Classic Puzzleboards from 1975-1981 and from 1981-1997.

I hope when Wheel's 40th Season begins, we'll get to see the unveiling of the New Digital Puzzleboard.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

sweet. What's new? Disney Plus has chapter 2-3 of Enchanted coming soon in the Enchanted Trilogy around Thanksgiving. Andor will be out soon and when The Conners start its new season, I hope to see what the New Digital Puzzleboard is like in Wheel of Fortune's 40th Season.

As for the Electronic Puzzleboard from 1997-2022, I wonder what happened to it? My guess is that they dismantled it like they did with the Classic Puzzleboards from 1975-1981 and from 1981-1997.

I hope when Wheel's 40th Season begins, we'll get to see the unveiling of the New Digital Puzzleboard.

ahh I see =) all sounds exciting for you ^^ the Enchanted Trilogy sounds good 3nodding

was looking for info on Yang =)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:20 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

ahh I see =) all sounds exciting for you ^^ the Enchanted Trilogy sounds good 3nodding

Yeah and Disney Princess Sequels & Prequels could mean more Disney Princesses, Official and Unofficial alike.

Anyway, I hope to return from my trip Sunday Morning & when I do, I may feel tried from the Return Trip, so I may rest for a while & drink plenty of vitamin water to keep the Post Covid Cough in check until its gone  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

Yeah and Disney Princess Sequels & Prequels could mean more Disney Princesses, Official and Unofficial alike.

ahh ok =)

Anyway, I hope to return from my trip Sunday Morning & when I do, I may feel tried from the Return Trip, so I may rest for a while & drink plenty of vitamin water to keep the Post Covid Cough in check until its gone

alright. pls do so ,drink lots of vitamin water for sure =) I see, alright, just let me know if I am bothering you ok , and I'll stop communicating is all ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:39 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ahh ok =)

alright. pls do so ,drink lots of vitamin water for sure =) I see, alright, just let me know if I am bothering you ok , and I'll stop communicating is all ^^

That's no problem, you're doing great.
In the meantime, I'm watching Bugs Bunny before bed.
I also hope to start working on the Dream Weavers Nation of Ivalice later.
I just need to find a castle image of Dream Weavers.

I also moved things around in the OOC Gallery too. I also replied in the Capital St. Ivalice in the IC.

As for Mermaid Jane Porter, more on her later but for now... I'll check to see what I have in the Gallery...
= Mermaid Jane
User Image
User Image

More on Mermaid Jane's outfits as a human later, since we already know what her ballgown and town dress look like.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ahh ok =)

That's no problem, you're doing great.
In the meantime, I'm watching Bugs Bunny before bed.
I also hope to start working on the Dream Weavers Nation of Ivalice later.
I just need to find a castle image of Dream Weavers.

I also moved things around in the OOC Gallery too. I also replied in the Capital St. Ivalice in the IC.

As for Mermaid Jane Porter, more on her later but for now... I'll check to see what I have in the Gallery...
= Mermaid Jane
User Image
User Image

More on Mermaid Jane's outfits as a human later, since we already know what her ballgown and town dress look like.

oh cool a new nation =) and thanks, oh Mermaid Jane excellent ^^ok its your bed time I see, well have fun then . i'll check the IC  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 965 966 967 968 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games