Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 969 970 971 972 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:36 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning, Queenie. I just woke up

morning so did I, well a little while ago =) didnt get to see all your status, house cleaning?

oh now I know where you got Surdiel from , watching that anime *The Strongest Mage with the weakest crest* =)

Cool. I just vacuumed my Computer Filters this evening as they were due for a cleaning. It had a Dust Buildup, Queenie.

Good Evening, how was your day?

Really good, it was slow at work though=) and I guess your comp needed a cleaning 3nodding

Yeah. My day was pretty good. We're almost done with the pilot of the OOC Pilot Game of Match Game 73.
I may have a Post Game Scene for Match Game OOC.

Anyway, have a good night.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning, Queenie. I just woke up

morning so did I, well a little while ago =) didnt get to see all your status, house cleaning?

oh now I know where you got Surdiel from , watching that anime *The Strongest Mage with the weakest crest* =)

Cool. I just vacuumed my Computer Filters this evening as they were due for a cleaning. It had a Dust Buildup, Queenie.

Really good, it was slow at work though=) and I guess your comp needed a cleaning 3nodding

Yeah. My day was pretty good. We're almost done with the pilot of the OOC Pilot Game of Match Game 73.

Hi good morning, have company over =) sorry they arrived last night, my family, special to me xoxo  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:39 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hi good morning, have company over =) sorry they arrived last night, my family, special to me xoxo

Sure. What's new this afternoon?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:01 pm
Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Here's what's new, queenie. I got ready to wrap things up on Overwatch 1 for the File Transfer, so that I can send my progress to Overwatch 2 when Overwatch 1 shuts down. October 2 is the deadline on my end.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:24 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Here's what's new, queenie. I got ready to wrap things up on Overwatch 1 for the File Transfer, so that I can send my progress to Overwatch 2 when Overwatch 1 shuts down. October 2 is the deadline on my end.

ok so you're speaking of a game right? and you're heading to bed right ? ok have a good night smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:26 pm
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

ok so you're speaking of a game right? and you're heading to bed right ? ok have a good night smile

Yeah. I also replied in Match Game OOC Pilot. Its almost time for the Post Game part which is at the end of a Match Game episode where they wrap things up. But we would see more Punchlines and jokes soon.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:30 pm
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Yeah. I also replied in Match Game OOC Pilot. Its almost time for the Post Game part which is at the end of a Match Game episode where they wrap things up. But we would see more Punchlines and jokes soon.

OK, sounds good, kind of tired, though, , just right now its wow its 11:30 ,  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:35 pm
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

I see. I guess its time to wrap things up on my end too.
Have a good night.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:38 pm
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

Have a good night.

*smiles* gnight, you're sweet 3nodding
*you probably think, now who says that right lol*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:44 pm
https://animepisode.com/didnt-i-say-to-make-my-abilities-average-in-the-next-life-episode-1/  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:22 am
Queentintin
https://animepisode.com/didnt-i-say-to-make-my-abilities-average-in-the-next-life-episode-1/

Queentintin

Morning. Sarah Anne Williams voiced Adele von Ascham or Mile in the English version of Didn't I say to make my abilities average in the next life.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:29 am
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

Have a good night.

Afternoon. I was resting earlier.
Evening, Queenie. How was your day? I had a walk today I can't miss. Did 5,000 Steps and I was tried after the walk.
I also worked on the Dream Weavers Nation of Ivalice a bit.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:43 pm
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

Have a good night.

Evening, Queenie. How was your day? I had a walk today I can't miss. Did 5,000 Steps and I was tried after the walk.

Queentintin

Good =) little tired, lots happening, =) and that's really good about your 5000 steps 3nodding I guess you'd be tired ^^ and nice a new nation biggrin I was going to answer in the Arkwright residence  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:44 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

Have a good night.

Queentintin

Good =) little tired, lots happening, =) and that's really good about your 5000 steps 3nodding I guess you'd be tired ^^ and nice a new nation biggrin I was going to answer in the Arkwright residence

Cool. The Dream Weavers section is under construction at the moment.
Sounds like we'll see Elsa & Grant at the Paris town square after breakfast.
I also replied in Match Game OOC, Terra should be done writing his response then after Super Match is the Post Game.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

Have a good night.

Queentintin

Cool. The Dream Weavers section is under construction at the moment

ah I see =) want me to go see? I'll let you be *smiles*  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 969 970 971 972 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games