Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 6:18 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yea

What's new?
Nothing new as of right now

Morning. Need a hex color code for the remaining Aquafall dragons' speech text? I'll see about finding a shade of red and green via GIMP
Ok

Whirl's friends making Whirlwind blush is so cute. In her imagination akin to a Romantic Comedy anime, we can see hearts and rainbows around Whirlwind while she's blushing as she's with Peasley.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 7:51 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yea

What's new?

Morning. Need a hex color code for the remaining Aquafall dragons' speech text? I'll see about finding a shade of red and green via GIMP
Ok

Whirl's friends making Whirlwind blush is so cute. In her imagination akin to a Romantic Comedy anime, we can see hearts and rainbows around Whirlwind while she's blushing as she's with Peasley.
Yeap, Im at the library so, I'll get back to you later  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 9:03 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

Afternoon, Kanna. What is new? For Leviathan and her dragon friends after becoming human, when Dragon Grima eats the Wisdom Berry, what would be like for her to wake up as a human girl? Like her aqua fall dragon friends, her wings, tail, horn and scales will be gone as all she would have on is her silver dragon collar.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 5:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

Afternoon, Kanna. What is new? For Leviathan and her dragon friends after becoming human, when Dragon Grima eats the Wisdom Berry, what would be like for her to wake up as a human girl? Like her aqua fall dragon friends, her wings, tail, horn and scales will be gone as all she would have on is her silver dragon collar.
Yeap  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

Yeap

To work on Dragon Grima as a newly transformed human girl on the laptop maybe tricky because of the laptop's old age as I'm on an away trip. So it can wait until I have a clear transmission being a CPU RAM Signal.

Sounds like at the moment, the 4 aquafall dragons, Leviathan and her friends are asleep at this time of IC being the Afternoon sunset to evening.

*5-19*
Evening, Kanna. How was your day?  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 1:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

Yeap

To work on Dragon Grima as a newly transformed human girl on the laptop maybe tricky because of the laptop's old age as I'm on an away trip. So it can wait until I have a clear transmission being a CPU RAM Signal.

Sounds like at the moment, the 4 aquafall dragons, Leviathan and her friends are asleep at this time of IC being the Afternoon sunset to evening.

*5-19*
Good  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 2:05 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yeap

*5-19*
Good

Just waking up after resting

Hello. I worked on a Nordic Prince. Maybe when he's out on a stroll after dinner, he would see a bright light in the distance where Leviathan decides to go for a small flight but makes a quick stop for something eat such as a wisdom berry and the Nordic prince finds a young girl with blue hair sleeping on the grass naked and wearing a blue heart dragon collar being Leviathan after turning human.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When he helps her, she's sure to blush as her scales, tail, winds and horns are gone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 12:40 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yeap

*5-19*
Good

Hello. I worked on a Nordic Prince. Maybe when he's out on a stroll after dinner, he would see a bright light in the distance where Leviathan decides to go for a small flight but makes a quick stop for something eat such as a wisdom berry and the Nordic prince finds a young girl with blue hair sleeping on the grass naked and wearing a blue heart dragon collar being Leviathan after turning human.
When he helps her, she's sure to blush as her scales, tail, winds and horns are gone.
Sure I'm ok with that  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 1:24 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yeap

*5-19*
Good

Sure I'm ok with that

What did you think of the princely image I found?  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 1:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yeap

*5-19*
Good

Sure I'm ok with that

Good  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 1:32 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Good

Sure I'm ok with that

Good

Did I get Leivathan's age right since I helped working on her bio, same as Grima, 16 years old?
I'm just checking at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 1:34 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Good

Sure I'm ok with that

Good

Did I get Leivathan's age right since I helped working on her bio, same as Grima, 16 years old?
Yeap  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 2:01 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Sure I'm ok with that

Good

Yeap

So we may start dragon leviathan. Other than that, I'm saving up for Grima's black hair item and signature outfit. As for her town dress, ballgown and other outfits, I'll see what I can do.

In the meantime, I just had dinner  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 2:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Sure I'm ok with that

Good

Yeap

So we may start dragon leviathan. Other than that, I'm saving up for Grima's black hair item and signature outfit. As for her town dress, ballgown and other outfits, I'll see what I can do.

Umm yea, you didn't give me the code  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 4:00 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Good

Yeap

Umm yea, you didn't give me the code

This should help...
Leviathan's Bio/Coding and human avatar cosplay outfits
Whirlwind's bio/coding/human avatar cosplay outfits  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items