Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:10 pm
I paid 3k for my first slime, "wasn't allowed" to pay for the next two (wound up sending Buck Teeth & Clown Nose), can't recall my next payment for a group of 7, and then paid a G-LOL dress + Sept 05 + 800g for my latest order of 30-ish.

I pay a lot no matter how many I order, and pay as much per slime as I can afford at the time. I tend to edit my payment trades a lot to keep adding more gold & items xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:51 pm
Cassidy Peterson
I paid 3k for my first slime, "wasn't allowed" to pay for the next two (wound up sending Buck Teeth & Clown Nose), can't recall my next payment for a group of 7, and then paid a G-LOL dress + Sept 05 + 800g for my latest order of 30-ish.

I pay a lot no matter how many I order, and pay as much per slime as I can afford at the time. I tend to edit my payment trades a lot to keep adding more gold & items xp

LOL. Would you lookie at my thread? 4laugh  

undead on arrival

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:16 pm
Looks neat 3nodding

But, er, you are aware that Silkie orders are currently closed, right? ninja sweatdrop My order in the thread is from last time it was open, since only Meriko can fulfill the customized orders I made  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:57 pm
keykeyearthy: FYI, if you want people to RP with you (I'm assuming, since you have rules for roleplay) then you should probably mark your thread with "GRP" (group roleplay) instead of "PRP" (private roleplay). ^^

Also, unless LadyDelaidra decides otherwise, I think the idea is to only award yourself one point per five decent length sentences. Fractions of points, "rolling over" fractions of points to the next post's tally, and other things like that weren't part of the original plan. ^^

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:54 pm
Meriko

Also, unless LadyDelaidra decides otherwise, I think the idea is to only award yourself one point per five decent length sentences. Fractions of points, "rolling over" fractions of points to the next post's tally, and other things like that weren't part of the original plan. ^^

Yeah, we're awarding creativity. No rolling points over. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:41 pm
I'm gonna just delete that thread.... soon, anyway, my brother's forcing me off.... I'm usless at these this things, maybe joining a guild was a bad idea..... not that the guild is bad..... I'm just... mixed up and lost. confused  

undead on arrival

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:30 pm
Don't be so hard on yourself, hon! Your thread looks fine! I don't think you are useless at this at all. You did a great job with that first thread. You just need to make a few small changes, and those aren't hard to do! I'll help you out if you want!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:38 am
*plays with her Silky Slime, Kimiko and looks up* So how has everybody been? I've missed a lot here I'm guessing sweatdrop  

CartoonKid

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:47 am
There's only four pages to the Chatterbox, so you can't have missed that much. *hee* Just read back a few pages. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:13 am
*chirples* Definitely putting in the super-order for customs next time the shop opens. biggrin Gimme lotta slimes to choose from for RP  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Moryera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:51 am
I don't know how you care for all those slimes, Cassi. They must be bouncing all over the place, eating all your food, going nuts... If I had any more than the two I have right now, I wouldn't be able to keep them all straight! gonk

...I want more. Must...get...custom...slimies... *_*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:57 am
*ish assembling her silkeh thread* this is what i get for putting off uploading my slimehs as i receive them gonk

other than that, hello everybody whee  

cardi

Cat

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:08 am
I'm probably going to make my thread today sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:49 pm
*flops over* still not finished setting up my thread. kyuuuu @_@  

cardi

Cat

Meriko
Vice Captain