[GRP] Baby Slimes' Playground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spring_Plum

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:38 am
User Image

Tangy looks around shyly and plops down in the sand. "Mommy, can you play with me?" He says. "Why don't you make friends with one of the other kids?" I reply. "But...but.." Tangy looks to the ground. "Come on Tangy...You should try playing with the others."

(1)

Total Points: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:47 am
User Image

Tangy builds a cute little sand castle. "Mommy! Look at what I made!" he cheers. "Ok Sweetie!" I walk over and hug Tangy. "Good job!" I sit back down and read a newspaper.

(1)

Total Points: 2

Spring_Plum

Spring_Plum

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:54 am
User Image

Tangy comes over to me. "Mommy, can we go now?" "Why? Aren't you having fun?" I say. "Well...no one's here, so I'm kind of bored..." I pick Tangy up and give him a piggy back ride back to the stroller.

(1)

Total Points: 3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:59 pm
Silky slimey's are soooooo cute!!!
blaugh

heart tkrtiger8 heart  

tkrtiger8

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

rawr313

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:56 am
i want a slime but im to lazy to fill out form xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:30 am
"Mommy im going 2 go play on da swing!!!!!" Doma said, running as fast as her little feet would carry her to the brite red swing...
As she swung, her owner gazed at Mae Han, her little mystery, minding her own buisness. And then ther was Holly and Ivy. Sliding down the slides, tthe suddddenley stopped and stared at the rock sculpture, and they started to climb. For about 4 seconds, they were entranced by the blue and green stone, and then they seemed to lose intrest. Still, they were allready half way up the rock in less than a second, i swear.
But when my eyes turned to Doma, who had fallen off the swing, I ran to her, and when i glanced back at Holly and Ivy, (i never had to worry about Mae Han) they were gone. And so was the rock...

TO BE CONTINUED.............  

Pink_Panther0412

Skylarlove0

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:41 pm
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:07 am
[whats teh 2 3 ect. everyoen is psoting at the end? and whats an ooc? I only read to page 3 ^^]

a young blond girl and her teeny baby blue slime came down the path and entered the park. the slime giggled happilly and raced [or slid or whatever sweatdrop ] over teh the flowerbuds, her light purple bow flowing in the wind as she went. she went alittle to fast and rammed into a tree

"owies" she said. she picked ehr self up and seemed fine of course, and starting playing in teh flower buds, rolling around happilly as if nothing happened.  

The Asian Princess

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:27 am
The Tomboy Princess
[whats teh 2 3 ect. everyoen is psoting at the end? and whats an ooc? I only read to page 3 ^^]
Back when the thread started, we would get "points" for roleplaying. And OOC = out of character, the non-roleplaying parts of our posts  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:25 pm
[b4 i continue, let me give u a cute little insight on lavi]

Quote:
Lavi is an adorable blue slime baby with a sparkly light purple ribbon atop ehr slick head. no1 knows who ehr parents are. her best freind is duke, but he's not in this. Despite her owner Tess's [me] attempts to spoil her, seh remains polite modest and quick as a whip. She just loves to maek freinds and can do so with even the shyest of slimehs with a polite smile msot of teh time ^^

Lavi schootched over to teh slide and scrambled up, but instead of sliding down she stared as she could see the entire park, and... she didn't know what she saw, it was soemthing blue and glittery, like a lake, but there wasnt a lake when she was on teh ground. "mabye a trick of light" she thought as she did something that may eb considered a shrug and slid down. when she got down, she realized what that was, a large area of grass that the kids dont usually play on had a blueish tinge from teh recent rain, making it look like a lake. "kools! " she said as she happilly bounced into the wet grass and began a little daydream where she was a scuba diver [she does that alot] and wondering if she'll meet any merslimes.  

The Asian Princess

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces