Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Angie_x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:08 am
occ:

Oops! That's been fixed xD

Velvet turned her head and looked at Soapy, who was shuddering next to the gigantic envelope. Not wanting to know what he had seen, she continued looking for clues. Unfortunately, it wasn't going well. All she saw was the occasional ticket or so from the envelope, all of which had no date, but nothing else. Sighing, she wondered what else the other slimes might find.

(1)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:38 am
As the other slimes pottered around War jumped impatiently on the spot. What where they waiting for? They knew what they had to do - find the treasure and then they would be rich! He shouted over the general chattering noise but no one heard him. Angrily, he choose a new tactic and stood on top of the envelope so no one else could get inside it. Now they had to pay attention to what he had to say.

"War, you silly thing!" Imperial said cooly. "Get off you selfish slime!"

"No." he said rudely. "I have something to say and you'll all listen to me! Why are we waiting here like fools? There's treasure and we should find it!"

(1)  

Cartagia

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:19 pm
Bani nudged Imperial, whispering, "Why is War sitting on top of the envelope? It might be dangerous, I mean, what if the envelope is loaded with dynamite?!"

Unsettled and having outdone himself at sitting still, Spinny started nervously hopping about and crashed into Velvet. "Aggh sorry!!!!!!!!!!!" he cried, flipping upside down with his spring forcing him toward the ticket booth.

Soapy was distressed. He peered inside the envelope again, pointlessly closing his eyes. "What should we do now?"

((is this getting too off-topic?))

[2 points...I think]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:12 am
A new slime slowly began to hop toward the SSAP. She tilted her head to see the tops of the gigantic roller coasters and water slides and "Ooo"ed in appreciation. She hopped through a warm fog and found herself near the entrance to the park, where a few slimes were crouching, deep in discussion.
"Excuse me, but where can I buy a ticket?" Said the slime as she paused by the other slimes.
"Here." Said one of the slimes and handed her a ticket. "Free of charge."
Another turned to the newcomer and advised, "I would be careful in there if I were you."
The slime was puzzled, but the park called her so she hopped through the gate. Inside the fog cleared and the slime was left in even more wonder at the size of the rides. It was growing dark now, and one by one the lights began to flicker on for the different rides. The beauty of the amusement park at night made the slime forget her strange experience with the slimes outside of the door, and she wandered, dazed, through the beautiful park.

[2 points]  

gzipperz

Alicornia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:40 pm
Pooka gulped. Just as he suspected, the tickets were quite expensive. Oh, bother, he thought. I only have five dollars. That's not nearly enough. As he moped by the gates, he noticed a slime holding more tickets than he needed for himself. Hey!! he thought. Maybe that slime will lend me one!! I guess I could pay him back later. He slowly made his way towards the other slime.

(1)  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:58 pm
ooc: Gzipperz, I strongly suggest not roleplaying OUR slimes. Only yours ^^ Because if you control other people's, it's not really fair.

Sakura, WHERE have I seen you before?? I know it was somewhere <3

Soapy looked up at the approaching slime. "Hello there!" he called out. Since the slime was empty-handed [...couldn't think of anything to say] he handed him a ticket. "Enjoy!" He returned to talking about the treasure.

((uh, Pooge can invite himself into the treasure convo, but I can't really think of a casual way to say "Hey, we're talking about treasure, wanna talk about it with us?" xd ))
[1 point]  

Kairi Mi

An Actual Slug

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:58 pm
User Image

Mortimer sits himself atop a pile of cotton candy, ready to absorb it directly into his bloodstream.
"After I suck this baby in, I will have twenty minutes of uncontrollable fun."
He opens his waxy pores and the sugary fluff begins to melt on contact.
"Ohhh BABY!" he squeaks, his pupils dialating.

Mortimer trundles around in tight circles as he decides where he will go first.
The rollercoaster? The swingamajig?

There were too many options.
Too many decisions.

Mortimer collapsed beside a garbage can and twitched.
This was more fun than any ride.

(1)  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:34 pm
ooc: Like omg. He sucked in cotton candy. xD

Soapy stared and stared at the orange, pumpkin-topped slime as it twitched next to a garbage can. Then he caught himself and waved. "Hello...err...um, well, would you like a ticket?"

He wondered why the other slimes had stopped speaking. After a few moments of pondering, he continued to sit there.

((people, that's the Kairi's hint to the simple phrase: "Where'd you all go?"))

[1 point]  

Kairi Mi

Alicornia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:07 pm
Pooka's eyes lit up. "Weally?" he squeaked, rolling in excitement. "Thank you so much!!"

He paused his happy dance and entered the circle of slimes. "Um, what's this I hear about treasure?" He noticed an envelope in the middle.

Thoughts filled his mind... What is that? Where did it come from? Why are they so worried about it? ...but he couldn't come up with answers.

He nervously introduced himself. "Well, I'm Pooka, the pumpkin slime." He noticed another slime, with a pumpkin hat twitching near a garbage can. "You wouldn't happen to know Trixie, would you?"

(( offtopicofftopicofftopic ))

(1)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:24 pm
(( I've got 9 points!! Yes!! ))  

Alicornia

Alicornia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:04 pm
Sweetie sighed. What luck she had, what with Josh McHartnet taking her to the amusement park... But still, no matter what her friends said, she didn't like him very much...

"And, so, like, I was, like, riding down this, like, hill, and then I, like, crashed and stuff... It was funny..." he blabbed.

Sweetie just wanted him to be quiet. "Okay, Josh!! I would like you to let me talk..."

He was shocked. "But I never got to the best part!!"

"You've told me this story a million times!! SHUT UP!!" she cried.

Josh heaved his bag higher onto his 'shoulder'. "Well, forget about me asking you out!!" And he left the park.

Sweetie stuck her tongue out and spun around. She noticed a cute pumpkin slime standing with several others. "Pooka!!" she called.

(2)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:37 am
User Image

AMUSEMENT PARK AMUSEMENT PARK I WANNA GO!! CAN I GO? PLEEZ PLEEZ PLEEZ? fine... YAY YAY YAY

(1point)

((note from dragon bound: It takes 5 good length sentences to earn 1 roleplay point.))  

bibbien

bibbien

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:45 am
User Image
*greedily eats fairy floss* i vwanmt nmore (spoken with mouth full of food)

rollarcoaster:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sssssssssccccccaaaaaarrrrrrrryyyy

*finished* i wana go on again!!!!!

(2 points)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:19 pm
User Image

Maxie stares at everyone.Maxie says "Hi!".Maxie out off topicly dances.Maxie rolled over the floor.Maxie atepeanutputter sandwiches.

[1 point]

((note from dragon bound: It takes 5 good length sentences to earn 1 roleplay point.))  

maxine_888

jessie176

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sammi was heading to the amusement park, wondering if she was heading in the right direction. She look around a couple more times and noticed a top of one of the rollercoasters. Sammi ran to the amusement park and when she got to the entrance she plopped down for a couple of seocnds beofre giving the gaurd slime her money for a ticket in. She got up and asked the gaurd slime, "How much do tickets cost?"

"Look at the sign miss." The gaurd pointed his head to his right and on Sammi's left was a sign saying how much tickets cost per slime, adult, child, ect. Sammi looked at the first line and saw the price that she needed. Sammi got out 4 smile bucks and handed them to the gaurd, who gave her her ticket as she went into the amusement park. Sammi looked around at the food, the rides, and arcades.... But mostly the food and arcades.

(2)  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces