Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:45 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Good Afternoon. I hope everyone is having fun doing the Mermaid Princess RP Guild's Second Birthday OOC Event.
Yeah

I have to go to bed. I'll talk more later.
Have a good night.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:01 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Good Afternoon. I hope everyone is having fun doing the Mermaid Princess RP Guild's Second Birthday OOC Event.
Yeah

Have a good night.
Okay, have a good night too  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:09 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Yeah

Have a good night.

Hello and evening.
I got a special dessert waiting after dinner:
Vanilla ice cream and peanut butter or cookie dough Italian Ice Gelato.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:21 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Yeah

Have a good night.

Hello and evening.
Okay smile  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:27 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Yeah

Have a good night.

Hello and evening.
Okay smile

I tried it and it was good. I was also large, I had about a 1/3 of it after dinner then saved the remaining 2/3rds for later.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:33 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Have a good night.

Hello and evening.
Okay smile

I tried it and it was good. I was also large, I had about a 1/3 of it after dinner then saved the remaining 2/3rds for later.
Ok. I don't think I've ever tried gelato before  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:02 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Have a good night.

Hello and evening.
Okay smile

The next 4 days on my end, its going to be 90 to 100 degrees outside.
For Where in the World's T-Shirt Contest on the actual show, its shown during the Intermission.
The Contest was simple, a viewer would write down 4 Objects that were stolen and from where which must contain the Loot and Location. In every episode, 5 Lists were chosen and those 5 people would get a Carmen Sandiego T-Shirt. The was from 1991 to 1995 on PBS.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:27 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Hello and evening.
Okay smile

For Where in the World's T-Shirt Contest on the actual show, its shown during the Intermission.
The Contest was simple, a viewer would write down 4 Objects that were stolen and from where which must contain the Loot and Location. In every episode, 5 Lists were chosen and those 5 people would get a Carmen Sandiego T-Shirt. The was from 1991 to 1995 on PBS.
I see  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:37 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Hello and evening.
Okay smile

I see

Sounds like when I did an OOC Game of Where in the World, it retained the PBS Format of the actual show as it was from 1991 to 1995, but the Contest Part is Mentioned Only during the Intermission Sketch in the Chief's Office of ACME CrimeNet.

The animations of Carmen's Lackey selected that steals the Loot are Funny to watch. In the OOC Game of where in the World, Lady Dragon Wong made a building vanish by taking a picture of it. Also in the television show, we the players see which of Carmen's Lackey's is chosen, the Chief of ACME CrimeNet makes a funny punchline as we hear the General Information followed by a cartoon animation of the item being stolen that's really silly to watch.

One example was during WitWiCS Season 1: Minnehaha The Filching of the Falls. Where Double Trouble filled an entire bucket containing the Minnehaha Falls.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:39 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

I see

Sounds like when I did an OOC Game of Where in the World, it retained the PBS Format of the actual show as it was from 1991 to 1995, but the Contest Part is Mentioned Only during the Intermission Sketch in the Chief's Office of ACME CrimeNet.

The animations of Carmen's Lackey selected that steals the Loot are Funny to watch. In the OOC Game of where in the World, Lady Dragon Wong made a building vanish by taking a picture of it.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:44 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

I see

The animations of Carmen's Lackey selected that steals the Loot are Funny to watch. In the OOC Game of where in the World, Lady Dragon Wong made a building vanish by taking a picture of it.
Okay

Also in the television show, we the players see which of Carmen's Lackey's is chosen, the Chief of ACME CrimeNet makes a funny punchline as we hear the General Information followed by a cartoon animation of the item being stolen that's really silly to watch.

One example was during WitWiCS Season 1: Minnehaha The Filching of the Falls. Where Double Trouble filled an entire bucket containing the Minnehaha Falls.

There is also a Post-Credits Scene in the form of a Sketch called "ACME CrimeNet Academy" where a random Audience Member is selected & sent to the Chief's Office as ACME CrimeNet is on the lookout for a new recruits in pursuit of Carmen Sandigeo as a Question is asked to that audience member to see if that person has what it takes to join the ACME Agency.
Should that person answer correctly, that participant gets a Carmen Sandiego T-Shirt & ACME Detective Costume. However, an incorrect answer, even though that random audience member has what it takes, gets a World Atlas to sharpen his or her skills. This was during earlier episodes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:17 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

I see

Okay

Also in the television show, we the players see which of Carmen's Lackey's is chosen, the Chief of ACME CrimeNet makes a funny punchline as we hear the General Information followed by a cartoon animation of the item being stolen that's really silly to watch.

There is also a Post-Credits Scene in the form of a Sketch called "ACME CrimeNet Academy" where a random Audience Member is selected & sent to the Chief's Office as ACME CrimeNet is on the lookout for a new recruits in pursuit of Carmen Sandigeo as a Question is asked to that audience member to see if that person has what it takes to join the ACME Agency.
Should that person answer correctly, that participant gets a Carmen Sandiego T-Shirt & ACME Detective Costume. However, an incorrect answer, even though that random audience member has what it takes, gets a World Atlas to sharpen his or her skills. This was during earlier episodes.
I see  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:39 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

I see

Okay

I see

So when the OOC Game of Double Dare Tournament of Champions Event happens, its going to be a Very Long Game:
2 Preliminary Games, 1 3rd Place Game & 1 Championship Game.

It almost sounds like an Olympic Gold Medal Tennis Tournament Bracket in a way with 4 players where the runner ups face off in a 3rd Place Match.

As for the next WiTiCS OOC Game, I have to think about which Comedy Sketches to use for Rounds 1 & 2. The Chase and Lightning Rounds would remain the same though as seen on the actual show.

On the WiTiCS Actual Show, here's a list of Known Comedy Sketches that I could find or Remember across Seasons 1 & 2 of Where in Time:
= Clue Tracker
= Carmen's Lackey (Speaking with the Players directly or with Carmen, similar to WitWiCS's Phone Tap)
= TimeNet Command's Pulse Transmission
= Engineering Deck (Via Mess Hall or Musical Number)
= Captain's Quarters (Red Alert) (Season 2-44: Music Box, also shown during Season 2's Opening where the Host does something random in his Quarters when he's supposed to Report for Active Duty)
= Animal Guy (Stock Footage) (Season 1-3: Baseball)
= Jammed Airlock Door (A Repairman is called but has other things on his her mind and the Host attempts to fix the airlock but gets shot out only to reappear again in a costume from a Random Time Period) (Season 2-3: Squires)
= Unknown Explorer
= Missile Attack (Which has a Nickelodeon Style Form of something being dumped on someone's head)
= Clue Generator
= Engineering Alert (Transmits a random Sketch to the Bridge) (Season 1-3: Baseball)
= TimeNet Operator (In a Fandom Sense, it would work like a Fiber Optic Field Trip Clue following the Sketch)
= TimeNet Weather/News (Either One of the Two Sketches) (Season 1-35: Colosseum)
= Future Chronoskimmer (Collision Alert) (Season 2-46: Silkworms)
= Parallel Universe (Role Reversal Sketch where ACME TimeNet is called ACME SlimeNet) (Season 2-43: Magna Carta)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:03 pm
Good Evening, Karma. What's happening. Have you seen the movie, Mouse Hunt? It's like a Comedy Duo version of Tom & Jerry in a way where two brothers attempt to catch a mouse that outwits them.

KarmaTheNatureLover

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:05 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Okay smile  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games