Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:09 pm
xd heart cardi, why'd you delete your order? I just meant only one slime breeding per post. ^___^;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:09 pm
cardi
i missed cassidy's post in the temple! gonk my slimehs would've loved to come over and say hello to your slimehs *sniff*

heart heart Well, there will be more visits in the future. I've got a lot of custom orders coming up. There's shy little Mint, who's sisters are constantly fighting. King & Queen, who play parent to the other Chess slimes. The Monocle slimes. Maelstrom & Tempest's sisters - lots of sisters xp And maybe even the Squishingtons or Wigglemeister  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:14 pm
Brb heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:14 pm
Cassidy Peterson
heart heart Well, there will be more visits in the future. I've got a lot of custom orders coming up. There's shy little Mint, who's sisters are constantly fighting. King & Queen, who play parent to the other Chess slimes. The Monocle slimes. Maelstrom & Tempest's sisters - lots of sisters xp And maybe even the Squishingtons or Wigglemeister

yayness! heart latte would love to meet the king & queen ("oh noes! why is there a king already? gonk "). lotsa good times whee i'm going to make it so my slimehs can visit the temple by themselves ^^

@ladyd: ooh, sorry, i thought you meant it's still one pair per user >.< *has reposted order*  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:43 pm
cardi
latte would love to meet the king & queen ("oh noes! why is there a king already? gonk ").

xp Bweheheh, imagine the fun when both of them show up xd Because I'm ordering both colors for my chess set, black and white  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:49 pm
Cassidy Peterson
xp Bweheheh, imagine the fun when both of them show up xd Because I'm ordering both colors for my chess set, black and white

oh goody, more slimehs latte'd whine about to squishy xd because he's selfish like that. then he'll probably demand that squishy turn him into the gold king xp

you're not breeding your slimehs, cassidy? *ish rushing through her rp so the storyline corresponds to the breeding pairs*  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:51 pm
cardi
you're not breeding your slimehs, cassidy?

Well, the "families" are complex enough already. I might breed the Squishingtons eventually.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek  

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:11 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Well, the "families" are complex enough already. I might breed the Squishingtons eventually.

yeah, i saw your distinction between the fanslimes and the custom slimes 3nodding yay for eventual baby squishingtons whee

it's fascinating how each owner's slimehs develop their little cultures surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:12 pm
cardi
it's fascinating how each owner's slimehs develop their little cultures surprised

It is 3nodding And I was careful to make note of it when Tempest & Maelstrom were discussing your Slimes' relations xp  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:18 pm
Cassidy Peterson
cardi

It is 3nodding And I was careful to make note of it when Tempest & Maelstrom were discussing your Slimes' relations xp

whee heart yeah, my slimehs are goldfish (with lotsa fighting). it'll be all different with the kids, though. it'll be taboo for brothers and sisters of the same parents to have kids together mrgreen

it's a guy konami! surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:20 pm
Konami Shojou
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek
User Image  

Moryera

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:26 pm
Moryera
User Image

xd No matter what chromosomes I get, it all spells "nerd."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:28 pm
Konami Shojou
Moryera
User Image
xd No matter what chromosomes I get, it all spells "nerd."
On my planet, we spell "nerd" S-E-X-Y. whee heart  

Moryera

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:31 pm
xd heart

Well, I'm off to bed. Night, guys.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games