Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To The Sphinxy: Sphinxy's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:24 am
The Sphinxy

Good Afternoon

*6-19*
I unlocked Firefly after 126 Special Star Rail Passes. She'll make a good Weapons Officer for the Astral Express in Star Rail  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:29 am
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Good Afternoon

*6-19*
I unlocked Firefly after 126 Special Star Rail Passes. She'll make a good Weapons Officer for the Astral Express in Star Rail

Nice! I think she's adorable! I'm back to playing Warframe myself because they introduced a new Warframe I really want.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:30 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Good Afternoon

*6-19*

Nice! I think she's adorable! I'm back to playing Warframe myself because they introduced a new Warframe I really want.

Cool. How was your day? The time in the IC is Sunday, April 24, Easter Sunday Spring Festival.

Anyway, I got 88 places left to check for Hydroculuses in Fontaine when Backtracking during Item Collection in Genshin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:31 pm
The Sphinxy

Evening, how was your day?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:11 pm
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Busy, went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom again. I'll try to get to replies tomorrow though should I just time skip to the next day? Also busy doing a new event on Warframe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:16 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Busy, went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom again. I'll try to get to replies tomorrow though should I just time skip to the next day? Also busy doing a new event on Warframe.

Sounds good. I finished the Act 1 Hangout Events on Genshin earlier. Summer 2024 starts tomorrow as today felt like 90 degrees.

I also did half of the DND Mystara Arcade Treasures Guide on Steam. The Tower of Doom DND Arcade Treasures are next  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:31 pm
CrystBalfast

Sounds good. I finished the Act 1 Hangout Events on Genshin earlier. Summer 2024 starts tomorrow as today felt like 90 degrees.

I also did half of the DND Mystara Arcade Treasures Guide on Steam. The Tower of Doom DND Arcade Treasures are next

Nice! I'm currently trying to do an event on Warframe to get a new Warframe while excitedly waiting for the new expansion for Final Fantasy 14. Dawntrail! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:46 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Nice! I'm currently trying to do an event on Warframe to get a new Warframe while excitedly waiting for the new expansion for Final Fantasy 14. Dawntrail! 4laugh

FF14 is still around after 14 years? That's amazing.

Anyway, for Luxanna Crownguard as a little mermaid for Savinia, I don't know what she would look like being her tail and seashell colors. Maybe blue like her eyes.

I did do a Mermaid Lux like doll in mermaid Scene Maker. How is it?
User Image
When she becomes human after she teaches Kaiyo a Twincast spell. Both are sure to blush, Savinia newly human in her seashell bra and Kaiyo also newly human, Savinia's legs may feel asleep like Kaiyo's legs when he became human.

When see them use a Twincast Fins to Feet spell, it will be cute to see them holding hands together.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:38 pm
CrystBalfast

Anyway, for Luxanna Crownguard as a little mermaid for Savinia, I don't know what she would look like being her tail and seashell colors. Maybe blue like her eyes.

User Image
When she becomes human after she teaches Kaiyo a Twincast spell. Both are sure to blush, Savinia newly human in her seashell bra and Kaiyo also newly human, Savinia's legs may feel asleep like Kaiyo's legs when he became human.

When see them use a Twincast Fins to Feet spell, it will be cute to see them holding hands together.

Yep! I was there for their 10th anniversary event. And that looks cute! That will be cute when they get to be mermaids together. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:42 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

User Image

Yep! I was there for their 10th anniversary event. And that looks cute! That will be cute when they get to be mermaids together. biggrin

Cool. This will be Kaiyo's first time seeing a mermaid newly human after trying out the Twincast spell with Savinia. To see them kiss as merpeople and newly human will be wonderful as they'll be together on land and on sea since they love each other.

Maybe we'll get to see a love poem between the two.

I finally got all the Dendroculous. That's all 5 Divine Statues in the Game for now.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:35 am
CrystBalfast

Cool. This will be Kaiyo's first time seeing a mermaid newly human after trying out the Twincast spell with Savinia. To see them kiss as merpeople and newly human will be wonderful as they'll be together on land and on sea since they love each other.

I finally got all the Dendroculous. That's all 5 Divine Statues in the Game for now.

That would be cute. I can try to think of a love poem. And nice! I'm still working on getting what I want on Warframe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:55 am
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

That would be cute. I can try to think of a love poem. And nice! I'm still working on getting what I want on Warframe.

Cool. Nice March 7th hairstyle. How was your day? Which Genshin & Star Rail Characters do you like?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:40 pm
CrystBalfast

Cool. Nice March 7th hairstyle. How was your day? Which Genshin & Star Rail Characters do you like?

I do like March 7th actually. biggrin I love pink hair on characters so I tend to gravitate towards them. lol

User Image

I also of course love Kokomi cause her design is so cute!

User Image

I don't know them but these two are from Star Rail and I love their designs:

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:49 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

I do like March 7th actually. biggrin I love pink hair on characters so I tend to gravitate towards them. lol

User Image

I also of course love Kokomi cause her design is so cute!

User Image

I don't know them but these two are from Star Rail and I love their designs:

User Image

User Image

I just started Penacony. Got 78 chests left to go in the Hadramaveth Desert and 60 Intertwined fates left before I can restore life to Venti in Genshin, then comes Zhongi and the Naltan leader which will do it for the Primary Elements.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:35 pm
The Sphinxy

I'm doing some backtracking in Genshin as I plan to head to the Fire Nation Naltan for the Primary Crystal Endgame...
*Subtitle: Back to Sumeru & Fontaine*
...After going back to Sumeru and Fontaine for some Item Collection

When I did a Total Panic Filler and mentioned Bullfrog's Theme Park and RCT, they're both Theme Park Simulator games. I played Rollercoaster Tycoon and it was pretty fun.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff