Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yea

Good Evening, Kanna. What's up? I doing some backtracking in Genshin

Nothing much

What's new? I got the Wanderer's Max Base Level raised to 90 in Genshin.
While Leviathan is being cleaning up, sounds like she would be in shy thought, about being human, Torvar helping her while he saw her naked and her thoughts being that she's falling in love with him. When we see her in her signature light blue Sundress, Torvar is sure to blush toward her.

Afternoon, Kanna. I started packing earlier for my trip. I see Queeie has worked on a character for Torvar's Nation in the RP. Anyway, I reached the Adravi Valley Recap in Genshin and it will take 2 Hours to get the chests that I missed. Once the Sumeru Tree Offering is done, then comes the Nature Gem Backtracking
I was busy play Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

How is it and for what system? PS5, Switch, Xbox Series X, PC?
I have not played any of the Xenoverse games  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:59 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yea

Good Evening, Kanna. What's up? I doing some backtracking in Genshin

Nothing much

While Leviathan is being cleaning up, sounds like she would be in shy thought, about being human, Torvar helping her while he saw her naked and her thoughts being that she's falling in love with him. When we see her in her signature light blue Sundress, Torvar is sure to blush toward her.

Afternoon, Kanna. I started packing earlier for my trip. I see Queeie has worked on a character for Torvar's Nation in the RP. Anyway, I reached the Adravi Valley Recap in Genshin and it will take 2 Hours to get the chests that I missed. Once the Sumeru Tree Offering is done, then comes the Nature Gem Backtracking

Nintendo Switch  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:27 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Nothing much

Nintendo Switch

Cool. Hello and afternoon. I see Queenie quoted you. Time for Leviathan to be cleand up. Anyway, I finished another area of backtracking in Genshin but I have a long way to go in the Nature Province's Backtracking. Other than that, I have to finish packing in the meantime  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:43 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Nothing much

Nintendo Switch

Cool. Hello and afternoon. I see Queenie quoted you. Time for Leviathan to be cleand up. Anyway, I finished another area of backtracking in Genshin but I have a long way to go in the Nature Province's Backtracking. Other than that, I have to finish packing in the meantime
Ok, I'll get to it later  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:49 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Nintendo Switch

Ok, I'll get to it later

The Upper Desert in Genshin is the next area for backtracking and Version 4.7 drops tomorrow. I hope there's an answer to save and free the traveler's sibling in that game as Genshin Impact's troupe of searching for/to save/to free one's family reminds me of the movie, An American Tail.

Anyway, time for me to get off Genshin as the game will be updated momentary. In the meantime, I can check on Star Rail.

You notice in Disney Princess Official, Unofficial & Non Disney Princess animated universe movies, there's animal sidekicks?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Nintendo Switch

Ok, I'll get to it later

The Upper Desert in Genshin is the next area for backtracking and Version 4.7 drops tomorrow. I hope there's an answer to save and free the traveler's sibling in that game as Genshin Impact's troupe of searching for/to save/to free one's family reminds me of the movie, An American Tail.

Anyway, time for me to get off Genshin as the game will be updated momentary. In the meantime, I can check on Star Rail.

You notice in Disney Princess Official, Unofficial & Non Disney Princess animated universe movies, there's animal sidekicks?
Ok, it's just too many stuff at once  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:30 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Nintendo Switch

Ok, I'll get to it later

Okay. Doing Backtracking for items I missed in a game all at once can get tiring as the repetitive motion where I look at the YT Guide for the Chests and Offering Gems in Genshin Impact, follow the walkthrough on the chest/Elemental Gemstone Shown and proceed to the next one. Rinse & Repeat until you completed the Offering Areas.

I replied in Oriel and Amaryllis, earlier.
Anyway, when its storming outside, I would need to reduce power so to avoid a blackout. Well, have a good night, Kanna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Nintendo Switch

Ok, I'll get to it later

Okay. Doing Backtracking for items I missed in a game all at once can get tiring as the repetitive motion where I look at the YT Guide for the Chests and Offering Gems in Genshin Impact, follow the walkthrough on the chest/Elemental Gemstone Shown and proceed to the next one. Rinse & Repeat until you completed the Offering Areas.

Anyway, when its storming outside, I would need to reduce power so to avoid a blackout. Well, have a good night, Kanna.
Ok  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:28 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok, I'll get to it later

Ok

So when Grima's dragon scales desolve as she becomes human, her Aquafall Dragon Scales Black Dragon Scales? As Bahamuat has Red dragon Scales and Leviathan has blue dragon scales  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok, I'll get to it later

Ok

So when Grima's dragon scales desolve as she becomes human, her Aquafall Dragon Scales Black Dragon Scales? As Bahamuat has Red dragon Scales and Leviathan has blue dragon scales
Of course  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:03 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

Of course

So when Grima wakes up as a human girl, her black dragons scales are disolved and is she to blush wondering what happened to her Aquafall Dragon Horns, scales and wings. She would also need something to wear.

*6-17*
Good Evening. How was your day?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

Of course

So when Grima wakes up as a human girl, her black dragons scales are disolved and is she to blush wondering what happened to her Aquafall Dragon Horns, scales and wings. She would also need something to wear.

*6-17*
Good, so far and probably, I'm just waiting for Bahamut, Grima and Jormungardr to join in  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:14 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

Of course

*6-17*
Good, so far and probably, I'm just waiting for Bahamut, Grima and Jormungardr to join in

I worked on Grima's outfits from Newly human to signature. I'll show them later.

*6-22*
When I do a Total Panic/Outta Here Filler OOC Game Lab, I may mention a City Builder Simulation that's somewhat unusual to say the least as while it has nothing to to with EA, it has something to do with Disney in 1996 for Windows and DOS PCs being Afterlife.

Like most City Builders, the Difficulty effects how much money you start and how often you'll run into disasters for your city that you're building like SimCity in a way. Sadly, Afterlife has only 4 City Scenarios  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff