Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 968 969 970 971 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:10 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

cool Crys, here is this persons profile

https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/etherious-of-the-night/37841145/?_gaia_t_=4872

this dude= Etherious Of The Night

I'll brb. I have a walk that I can't miss.

alright, have a nice walk =)

I'm back. How was your day, Queenie?

that was quick , have a good one, no worries, and we are so close to 50k posts, ah well ^^

Cool. This is great!
You can Reply in the Holiday Ring Toss 2022 next, queenie.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:24 pm
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World

https://animepisode.com/high-school-prodigies-have-it-easy-even-in-another-world-episode-1/  

wild and crazy thing
Crew

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:03 am
wild and crazy thing
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World

https://animepisode.com/high-school-prodigies-have-it-easy-even-in-another-world-episode-1/

Cool. Morning, I replied in OOC Game Marathon 2022.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:09 am
fruits basket was so good, will miss that ...  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:19 am
Queentintin

How's High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:21 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

it's alright,=) but I was a little too tired, will have to re watch it, read the subs 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:24 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

it's alright,=) but I was a little too tired, will have to re watch it, read the subs 3nodding

Cool. What's new this morning?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. What's new this morning?

You, you are new =) the sun's out, did my stretching, sit ups, went to see my roosters, hens, =)all is well so far .  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:26 am
What happens at the Moulin Rouge in Paris?
With the show Féerie, the cast of 60 Moulin Rouge dancers invite spectators to embark on an extraordinary journey. In the course of a series of different tableaux, the stage of the cabaret is transformed and successively takes on the appearance of a pirate ship, the Paris of yesteryear, and even a circus big top ...

https://www.klook.com/en-US/activity/8406-moulin-rouge-show-with-dinner-or champagne-and-city-bus-tour-paris/?source_channel=googlettd&_source_module=e&_language=en-CA&_currency=CAD&_activity_id=8406&package_id=198773&aid=26991&utm_medium=affiliate-alwayson&utm_source=non-network&utm_campaign=26991&utm_term=&utm_content=  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:50 am
Queentintin
With the show Féerie, the cast of 60 Moulin Rouge dancers invite spectators to embark on an extraordinary journey. In the course of a series of different tableaux, the stage of the cabaret is transformed and successively takes on the appearance of a pirate ship, the Paris of yesteryear, and even a circus big top ...

https://www.klook.com/en-US/activity/8406-moulin-rouge-show-with-dinner-or champagne-and-city-bus-tour-paris/?source_channel=googlettd&_source_module=e&_language=en-CA&_currency=CAD&_activity_id=8406&package_id=198773&aid=26991&utm_medium=affiliate-alwayson&utm_source=non-network&utm_campaign=26991&utm_term=&utm_content=

Okay. A nice way for the Evening of Elsa & Grant's Honeymoon Day 1-9  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:55 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Indeed =) having some soupe and will go for a walk to our village after ,or bike it =)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:50 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Indeed =) having some soupe and will go for a walk to our village after ,or bike it =)

Cool. I replied in Shopping Spree OOC 2022  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

going to try and walk everyday, even if its, only up the hill and back down again , 3nodding well it was longer then that for sure!

alright =) sent some gifts and wished Alistair a happy Birthday =)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:20 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

going to try and walk everyday, even if its, only up the hill and back down again , 3nodding well it was longer then that for sure!

Sweet.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:23 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sweet.

I saw your bday greeting too =) cute ^^  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 968 969 970 971 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games