Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 965 966 967 968 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:50 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

aftertoon =) I know, Idk if I'm ready for public service announcements lol

was looking for some laptops, refurbished ,boxing day specials xd

Boxing day? what's that?

December 26th, sometimes it runs for a week, or month just after Christmas , sales, good ones, like best buy had some laptops at good prices xd specials, discounts ^^

Cool. I worked on an episode list of TMNT Complete Classic Nicktoon so I would know which disc to put in to watch the episode I want.

Nice =) aw that's sweet xd

I replied in the IC and OOC.
It took me an entire afternoon to work on a list for the TMNT Complete Classic Collection Set to show which VHS Volume Episodes the discs contains.
Anyway, I played some Shredder's Revenge today on the PS4.

wow. that takes patience right, do you play your games alone? or with friends?
I know you replied =)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:54 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

December 26th, sometimes it runs for a week, or month just after Christmas , sales, good ones, like best buy had some laptops at good prices xd specials, discounts ^^

Cool. I worked on an episode list of TMNT Complete Classic Nicktoon so I would know which disc to put in to watch the episode I want.

It took me an entire afternoon to work on a list for the TMNT Complete Classic Collection Set to show which VHS Volume Episodes the discs contains.

I know you replied =)

I sometimes play games by myself. It took me 19 Notepad Pages to make the TMNT Classic Collection VHS Lists. I'm watching Turtles Turtles Everywhere which was seen on Turtles vs Turtles Terminator VHS.
To find an episode I like would take disc after disc to look through on a Complete Series.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I know you replied =)

I sometimes play games by myself. It took me 19 Notepad Pages to make the TMNT Classic Collection VHS Lists. I'm watching Turtles Turtles Everywhere which was seen on Turtles vs Turtles Terminator VHS.
To find an episode I like would take disc after disc to look through on a Complete Series.

oh my! guess that makes a lot of sense, =) you sound patient 3nodding consistent too *smiles* I'm just happy I'll be able to do a lot more on a newer lap top ! wee
so you meant to say you play a lot of video games with others? am I correct?
just hope you won't go as far as to live in a virtual world, and forget the real world .  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:05 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I know you replied =)

oh my! guess that makes a lot of sense, =) you sound patient 3nodding consistent too *smiles* I'm just happy I'll be able to do a lot more on a newer lap top ! wee
just hope you won't go as far as to live in a virtual world, and forget the real world .

Sometimes but that depends on what game it is. When I'm not playing a game on the PS4, I sometimes watch a DVD Movie such a Nicktoon, Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion, Rugrats or TMNT  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:11 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I know you replied =)

sad

Sometimes but that depends on what game it is. When I'm not playing a game on the PS4, I sometimes watch a DVD Movie such a Nicktoon, Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion, Rugrats or TMNT

ohh rugrates, cute, loved them ^^ cool dude=)

Have movies, romance ones, I will someday like to watch ,but will have to get a special dvd seperated player for my lap top, guess I could play some on the play station console,idk, anyhow wont be able to engrave the dvds or cds ! sad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:25 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I know you replied =)

sad

Have movies, romance ones, I will someday like to watch ,but will have to get a special dvd seperated player for my lap top, guess I could play some on the play station console,idk, anyhow wont be able to engrave the dvds or cds ! sad

cool. The Original TMNT Cartoon came out in 1987  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I know you replied =)

sad

yes indeed, rem the first movies, awesome! =)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:46 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sad

I have to get off soon and go to sleep.
User Image  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sad

User Image

me too really tired xoxo good night  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:23 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

Morning, Queenie. What's new? I see you saw the recap for the IC and OOC.
I'm watching Turtles vs. Leatherhead.
So if the Teal mermaid was an OC, what would her name be? she looks 16 years old.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:28 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

So if the Teal mermaid was an OC, what would her name be? she looks 16 years old.

hi good morning =) was checking on my Best Buy Order ^^

mmm..for the cute mermaid...how about Mazu or Marni? biggrin I was searching ,it's like -15 C here cold ,brrr!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:32 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

mmm..for the cute mermaid...how about Mazu or Marni? biggrin I was searching ,it's like -15 C here cold ,brrr!

Cool. Mari sounds good.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:33 am
Image result for what do mermaids do
Mermaid Facts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

01Ancient Syria recorded Atargatis as the earliest recorded mermaid in 1000 BC.
02There are four types of mermaids: traditional, Selkies, shape-shifters, and the Merfolk.
03They also possess four main powers: immortality, telepathy, hypnosis, and clairvoyance.
04Mermen came 7,000 years before Atagartis.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

Cool. Marni sounds good.

Marni right? nice ^.^ I'm going to have to get my snow pants on, and big Sorel boots on , did you have a big snow storm too December 23rd? how's your emmission?  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:39 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. Marni sounds good.

Marni right? nice ^.^ I'm going to have to get my snow pants on, and big Sorel boots on , did you have a big snow storm too December 23rd? how's your emmission?

It was Windy and Frigid where I am but didn't snow as of yet.
= To Marni
What do you and Rinxam, your sister, like to do for fun?
Question 2
Why do you wish to have human legs & be human?

OOC: Do you have 2 Emerald Sea Princess Items, the seashells and tail, queenie? Just checking to see what you need.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 965 966 967 968 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games