Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:51 am

Fela perked up at Tristen's question, at first shocked by the thought and then upon giving it a second of contemplation she settled down into concern, this journey of emotion evident on her face. "...I...don't know..." She initially said, looking down at Spewpa, recognizing that the bug was suddenly concerned for the girl, Fela reassuring the little critter that she was okay by giving it some head scratches.

"Did you know Matteo fought with Team Star before? Several times. In fact for awhile there it seemed like they were targeting him, that was until he chased off a group of them messing around in the courtyard late one night. He battled three grunts at once and won, leaving some roughed up enough to be taken to the nurse. Matteo got a few days of detention for that but ever since then I never seen them come at him again. Never did hear why they had it out for him." Fela explained to Tristen.

"So I guess he does have history with Team Star, even if it isn't good history. He'd know where to find them too..." The girl admitted, looking down at the table, not wanting to consider that Matteo could possibly get that consumed with revenge.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:59 am

Tristen listened as Fela started to recant memories of a time before Tristen was here. Matteo fighting off a bunch of bullies only to get in trouble himself for the effort. Was it because he was the aggressor that time or was it a no tolerance policy? Who knows. Regardless, now that Fela brought this up, it was within reason that maybe Matteo hadn’t joined Team Star, namely because of his and their history with each other. Perhaps he wasn’t that crazy. But the way Fela acted; it wasn’t out of the realm of possibility either. Even she apparently had to stop and question to herself just how far Matteo would go just to satisfy his own agenda. Tristen was hoping that was not the case and it was just Team Star being crazy themselves, trying to goad Tristen into something that he doesn’t want to be a part of, but it was really odd that they didn’t start until shortly after the tournament on Saturday.

“I’m sorry.” Tristen said, sighing for a bit. “You went and had a good time, and now I had to bring you bad news as soon as you got back. I really am hoping everything is alright with Matteo but I couldn’t help but to wonder a lot. I’m still trying to learn a lot of stuff around here. I guess if anything it was probably okay anyways, though, because I don’t want anything happen to you either. I guess, maybe…warn you? I mean, if Team Star has been targeting me, I don’t want you to get caught up in that. And I don’t want Matteo to do anything stupid to you or B or E either. Ugh…I didn’t expect any of this to happen when I got here…”

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:10 pm

Fela went to respond to Tristen but before she could the first bell of the dang rang, causing the girl to jump slightly as well as Spewpa, both looking to the nearest clock and then at Tristen. It was only the first bell, for most the 'wake up bell', essentially a warning that you had twenty minutes before classes began for the day. "Well, hopefully he didn't go that far. And I'm sorry you got pulled into all this mess, then again the academy isn't well known for being a peaceful place, always something going on." Fela said with a sigh as she stood up.

She'd give Spewpa a few more pets before recalling the bug back to the Premier Ball, then stuffing it away into her bag, assuming Tristen meant for her to take it back. With she things collected she turned her attention back to Tristen. "Guess I'll see you at lunch next. And hey, maybe today is the day Matteo shows up. Never know, right?" She said with a smile, doubting her own words. "I'll bring Spewpa to lunch with me, it looks like it took a shine to you now as well. Either way, later!" She said, walking off after giving Tristen a little wave.

Guess it was time to get to class.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:25 pm

SubonicXP
Fela went to respond to Tristen but before she could the first bell of the dang rang, causing the girl to jump slightly as well as Spewpa, both looking to the nearest clock and then at Tristen. It was only the first bell, for most the 'wake up bell', essentially a warning that you had twenty minutes before classes began for the day. "Well, hopefully he didn't go that far. And I'm sorry you got pulled into all this mess, then again the academy isn't well known for being a peaceful place, always something going on." Fela said with a sigh as she stood up.

She'd give Spewpa a few more pets before recalling the bug back to the Premier Ball, then stuffing it away into her bag, assuming Tristen meant for her to take it back. With she things collected she turned her attention back to Tristen. "Guess I'll see you at lunch next. And hey, maybe today is the day Matteo shows up. Never know, right?" She said with a smile, doubting her own words. "I'll bring Spewpa to lunch with me, it looks like it took a shine to you now as well. Either way, later!" She said, walking off after giving Tristen a little wave.

Guess it was time to get to class.

Tristen allowed Fela to take Spewpa, figuring that after being separated from Fela as long as Spewpa had, it should be fine to let it go with her. It’d free up a spot on his Pokémon line-up as well and considering everything, he could possibly use every bit of help he could get. Nevertheless, as Fela went off, Tristen turned back over towards his breakfast and finished it off, though he had a slightly hard time cleaning off his tray now. Tristen couldn’t help but to feel he was a slight joykill just now. He honestly felt it was better now to tell her the going-ons than get blindsided by it later, which could technically happen as soon as she was out that door. But regardless, did he really have to bring a rain on the parade like that? Tristen wasn’t sure. He’d get up and put away the tray then started his way off through the halls. Tristen would stop by a nearby PC to get another Pokémon out now that Spewpa was no longer taking up a spot, and then would make his way to class.

On the way to class, Tristen did have a similar feeling to Fela; while the two of them hoped that Matteo would stop being a no-show, he had a feeling that it wasn’t going to be the case and even if by some chance that he did it wasn’t going to be good news that was going to come of it. Granted, Tristen was starting to realize he maybe was getting a little too paranoid about the whole situation. To Fela’s admission that nothing was really ever sunshine and rainbows all the time, they too go through an issue every now and then. Maybe this was another one of those things that a normal teenager goes through on a day-to-day basis and he shouldn’t worry about it too much? Tristen didn’t know. He’s still trying to learn the nuances that goes on with a comparatively normal life.

Tristen would find his way to the next class, just in time before the tardy bell. For something so comparatively simple to the life of a Snagem, this was hard…

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:25 pm

Tristen would make it to Mr. Hassel's art class with several minutes to spare before the tardy bell rang, finding both Penny and Nemona in class like usual. Things were pretty typical today for Tristen's art class with Penny having her nose in her phone in the back corner, Nemona pestering him about Pokemon battles and comments about their rivalry, all ended by Mr. Hassel addressing the class with their art assignment for today. Like last time there was no project to do, just standard assignments as they still focused on the theory side of art for the time being.

Class would end and Tristen would be set off to his next class, the boy no doubt being forced to find a way to escape Nemona, something that would become a recurring theme no doubt as the girl didn't take no for an answer very well nor did anything Tristen said or do would stop her from trying again the next day.

The boy would eventually make it to his next class; Home Ec. Walking in Tristen might hope to see a familiar face, even for a brief second, but alas only saw one familiar face in the form of the infamous pig lover named Gloria. Finding his spot in front of the desk table he and Matteo were suppose to share the boy would have little else to do but wait for class to begin. Or so he thought.

"So, where is he?" A voice called out to him. Turning his attention to the voice Tristen would see Gloria, the girl having walked over to no doubt bother him. Her Lechonk was nowhere to be seen, no doubt being recalled after getting in trouble for having it out during class the last time they met. "Haven't seen him for several days, did he finally drop out?" She said with a cocky smile. "You must have really scared him."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:57 pm

SubonicXP
Tristen would make it to Mr. Hassel's art class with several minutes to spare before the tardy bell rang, finding both Penny and Nemona in class like usual. Things were pretty typical today for Tristen's art class with Penny having her nose in her phone in the back corner, Nemona pestering him about Pokemon battles and comments about their rivalry, all ended by Mr. Hassel addressing the class with their art assignment for today. Like last time there was no project to do, just standard assignments as they still focused on the theory side of art for the time being.

Class would end and Tristen would be set off to his next class, the boy no doubt being forced to find a way to escape Nemona, something that would become a recurring theme no doubt as the girl didn't take no for an answer very well nor did anything Tristen said or do would stop her from trying again the next day.

The boy would eventually make it to his next class; Home Ec. Walking in Tristen might hope to see a familiar face, even for a brief second, but alas only saw one familiar face in the form of the infamous pig lover named Gloria. Finding his spot in front of the desk table he and Matteo were suppose to share the boy would have little else to do but wait for class to begin. Or so he thought.

"So, where is he?" A voice called out to him. Turning his attention to the voice Tristen would see Gloria, the girl having walked over to no doubt bother him. Her Lechonk was nowhere to be seen, no doubt being recalled after getting in trouble for having it out during class the last time they met. "Haven't seen him for several days, did he finally drop out?" She said with a cocky smile. "You must have really scared him."

Tristen made his way into art class and once again it was to be expected. As much as he wanted to have more of a conversation with Penny, Nemona unfortunately ended up wanting to have more battles with him. Tristen still didn’t have enough time in the day to actually humor that right now. It did leave him wondering where did Nemona have the time to actually focus on that herself if she was taking as many classes as Tristen was. Tristen’s sanity would be saved by Mr. Hassel bringing forth his lesson. Tristen would proceed to start taking his notes once again, trying to keep up with the lesson he had. The lesson would practically fly on by, much to his surprise. He had to once again try to pull away from Nemona, trying to tell her that he still had other things on the agenda and he had to look into doing either training or Pokémon battles some other time.

Going through the sea of bodies once again, Tristen found himself in Mr. Sanguaro’s class for Home Ec. He started to look about but then take his seat and as he sat there, he kept his eyes on the door. He was hoping that Matteo would actually show up and put at the very least his, Fela’s, B’s, and E’s mind at ease. He would get distracted once Gloria started to get his attention. Tristen hadn’t dealt with her much for the past few days. Gloria approached him, a swagger to her demeanor. It was as if she was relishing in Matteo’s absence. “If he did, that’s his problem. Not that you really care, do you? Or maybe you do? Maybe you really like Matteo. You’re…what were they called? Tsundre?” Tristen was only half trying to remember the actual term, but more so trying to get Gloria off his case. If Gloria thought that she was going to have her way with Tristen like she did with Matteo, he had no problem putting her in her proverbial place just as he did with Matteo. He wasn’t going to be a replacement for her.

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:21 pm

Gloria audibly gasped at Tristen's question, utterly floored that he could say such a thing let alone imply that it could be any where in the realm of possibility. With hand on her chest and mouth open her cheeks quickly turned red, staring at Tristen in disbelief for a second longer before slamming her mouth shut only to open it again to yell. "How dare you! Matteo!? Ha! He wishes! Also, you must be hanging out with Penny too much, that or you both watch too much anime! Tsundre, ha! If I had half a mind I would-"

"Gloria!" A deep masculine voice called out, Gloria standing up a little straighter as the voice echoed through her body, knowing instantly who that voice belonged too.

"Please find your seat so that we might begin class." Mr. Saguaro said as he took to the front of class, the bell ringing right on cue.

"Y-yes sir!" Gloria managed to get out as she turned to face the teacher, giving him a little 'cute' curtsy before turning back to Tristen for just a second to shoot him the most hateful glare she could, her face still red. Whipping her head around hard enough to make her hair fling around she walked back to her table, nearly stomping all the way. Mr. Saguaro ignored this further tantrum for the time being.

"Okay class, we will be continuing with sewing. Today however we will focus on buttons and other clasps and how to put one on a new garment or repair one. Under your tables you will find..." Mr. Saguaro would continue to explain what they were doing today which was more practice on sewing, as last time, evidently the topic of the week.

-----

An hour would pass and the bell would ring, Mr. Saguaro dismissing the class shortly after. As the students left Gloria would go out of her way to walk by Tristen once more so that she may reiterate her displeasure with him once more. "Hopefully Matteo's absence won't hurt your grade in this class too much, if you're as knowledgeable in home economics as you are in matters of attraction then you need all the help you can get." She said with a huff before twirling around and walking away. She was clearly thinking of what to say to him for the entire class and just couldn't wait to drop it on him.

Either way, it was time for lunch.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:36 pm

Tristen had to resist giving a rather cocky smirk to the likes of Gloria being caught out as she was by the teacher. As she left on the teacher’s demands, as glad as he was for instant karma taking effect, he had the feeling that this wasn’t the last he was going to deal with Gloria in such a fashion. He had the feeling that he’d need to basically needed to put one over on her in a similar fashion that he did to Matteo to get her to get on the straight and narrow. Unfortunately, at the same time, he was left to wonder just how effective were such methods. It didn’t really get Matteo asking for forgiveness, now did it? At least not yet anyways…

Once again, Tristen was well attentive to Mr. Sanguaro and as he went on he was actually starting to be intrigued in sewing, oddly enough. Would it be useful later? Probably not in Snagem’s case. But it was…kind of relaxing in a way. Probably more so if it didn’t involve a grade, though. He would go on with the lesson and before Tristen knew it, the class was over. As he gathered his things, he looked up as Gloria went and got his attention once more to voice her apparent displeasure to him. Tristen couldn’t help but to roll his eyes. Right at the moment, she wasn’t worth the time. Once he had all of his things together, he would walk off towards the door and off for lunch. Time to catch up with Fela, B, and E.

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 7:39 am

Tristen would make it to lunch and like usual he'd find his place at the end of a very long line, a common occurence. One would have to get to lunch very quickly to not see a long line, even then the place filled up rapidly, the academy just had that many students. After several minutes of standing in line Tristen would make it to the food and the nice Mrs. Picante handing it out, the woman greeting Tristen with a warm smile.

"Hola, chico! How has your day been going? What can I get you today?" She asked Tristen. Once he gave her his order she would go about assembling his sandwich though still speaking to him as she went to work. "Still no sign of Matteo I take it?" She asked. While she didn't particularly care for the boy she didn't want anything bad to happen to him. "Maybe someone should pay him a visit at his home in Montenevera. Though I'm sure one of his teachers contacted his parents so that's not need...never mind me. Here you go, chico." She said, musing aloud before giving Tristen his food. "Now you have a good day, okay?"

With that she would move Tristen along to get his chips and drink, the boy eventually exiting the line completely so that he may find a place to sit. Looking to the tables he'd instantly find Fela sitting with the twins, the boys looking much happier than they were the past few days, Tristen no longer having to have the de facto responsibility to be big brother/sister to them. That said there was another sitting with them, one Tristen didn't see eating in the cafeteria much, Penny.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:37 pm

Tristen made his way to the lunch room and found himself in line once more for another day and it was another day to talk to Ms. Picante. Tristen would have a very brief conversation with her once again, confirming that there was no sign of Matteo still. Ms. Picante’s curiosity wasn’t lost on the Manetric hybrid. Despite their history, she still had the decency to actually care for his wellbeing. He too wondered if anyone contacted Matteo’s parents at this point or checked to see if he was at the very least still in the academy in some capacity. This was after all day number three. After another day of thanks to Ms. Picante, Tristen would once again pick up his chips and drink down the line and proceed to go find Fela and the others.

Once he made his way around, he’d would see something that was a pleasant, but perhaps concerning surprise. Penny was there at the table with B, E, and Fela. Tristen only slightly picked up the pace because there was so many questions already. Like if he was hallucinating right now. Penny for as long he has seen her either sat to herself mainly or just don’t bother even coming to the cafeteria. Maybe presumably to eat lunch in her dorm room. To see her right here, right now was something else. Once the Manetric hybrid arrived to see the group, he’d speak up. “Hey you all. Hey Penny. Joining us for lunch? How’s it going for all of you?” he asked the group.

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2024 4:05 pm

"Hey Tristen!" Fela spoke up first, giving Tristen a little wave.

"Tristen!" Both of the boys shouted as they threw their arms up in excitement, chanting his name several more times in an almost celebratory manner.

"Hm? Oh, hey." Penny responded last, looking up from her phone. "Yeah, I had to ask Fela something so I thought I'd just have lunch in the cafeteria for a change." She responded to Tristen's question.

"Good!" The boys said, responding to the second question.

"Fela is back! And she said you helped your class project evolve!" E. shouted.

"Yeah yeah! Scatterbug evolved into Spewpa! So cool!" B. concurred before they both said in unison; "You're so cool Tristen!"

Fela smiled and shook her head before turning her attention back to Tristen. "Haven't seen Matteo, have you?" She asked him. Penny would look up from her phone again and towards Tristen, waiting to see his answer.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2024 4:48 pm

Tristen couldn’t help but to make a nervous smile as the boys made a bit of a scene in celebrating Tristen’s work in getting a Scatterbug to evolve into a Spewpa. But as the courtesies were given, Tristen ended up sitting down at the table with the rest of them. “Afraid not.” Tristen said to all of them. “Matteo never showed up for Home Ec in Mr. Sanguaro’s class again so I was without a partner again. Even Gloria started to ask about him, but she was doing to more so to either make fun of me or him. Not sure. Got her to stop either way when I poked back accusing her of being tsundre to Matteo. Well, it was more that Mr. Sanguaro came in before she went too far with whatever rant she wanted to have when I said that.”

As he had a bite or two out of his sandwich, he couldn’t help but to sigh a little bit. “Do I regret beating Matteo as I did back on Saturday? No. He needed to have a dose of reality, especially after how he was acting up until that. There was no sense on him being like how he was to me or to you all.” Tristen said to them. “But why do I feel like in some way I only made things worse now? I mean, where did he go? What is he doing? Why hasn’t anyone seen him? Has any of the teachers here tried to check on him?” All honest questions for all he was concerned. Once again, he would sigh, shaking his head. “I never asked for this…”

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:16 pm

Fela and the twins kind of hung their heads slightly as Tristen spoke of Matteo, none of them having much to say other than what had already been said. They all felt kind of bad for Matteo but at the same time they had to agree with Tristen, the Growlithe hybrid had brought all of this on himself, especially with the way he reacted to his defeat. Silence would fall for several seconds before it would be broken by Penny.

"He'll be back." Penny said with confidence, looking towards Tristen for a second and the moment they locked eyes she would look away and down at her phone. "...I hope..." She said, the confidence initially in her voice quickly fading away.

Fela would look to Penny for a second before turning back to Tristen. "Well, I'm sure Matteo will pop back up eventually. I may ask one of the teachers if they've heard from his parents." She said. "On other topics, want to train Spewpa some more after school?" Fela asked.

"Oh! Can we join you?" E. asked, his eyes growing big.

"Yeah yeah! Can we!?" B. joined in.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:23 pm

It was a weird thing, this dichotomy between Matteo and the immediate people around Tristen…well, other than Penny that is. Tristen wasn’t sure of the Growlithe hybrid’s relationship with her. That said, as he looked on it only became more apparent that despite his abrasiveness, his overall ego even, he had something…whatever it was…with B, E, and Fela. And for whatever reason, it was fine, because they knew Matteo deep down. A weird harmony was between those four that lasted until Tristen arrived in this academy and undermined everything Matteo felt, and unfortunately to no fault of Tristen’s own. A cascading domino effect that started with one mere rumor that spread like wildfire. Tristen was left once again wondering who started all of this which led to the events of him squaring off with Matteo on the battlefield and utterly humiliated him for his hubris. If he was to have done that tournament, he probably would have maybe went in with not as strong of a team, if for nothing else to see about getting some training in for some Pokémon. Like Castform, or Mawile, or Litten, or Rookidee. If push came to shove, maybe get Zebstrika or Xatu some exercise as well. But because of the rumors, because of Matteo’s extremely over-inflated ego and by extension no one wanting to step up and say that was wrong, then just the circumstantial situation that everyone going hard to begin with by merit of both he (because of the rumor) and Nemona being there, he was left with no choice but to go as hard as he did if he wanted to get his point across.

Tristen then perked up as Penny spoke up. She didn’t even have a stake in this and yet she wanted to bring some encouragement to the group. She really needed to work some of that introvertedness though. “Thanks, Penny.” Tristen said sincerely. At least he had friends here still to confide in. That was probably the most important part. He then looked over towards Fela once she spoke up, followed by Brooks and Elwyn and their eagerness to join along this time. “Train Spewpa? Oh yea, Sure. I actually needed to talk to you about Spewpa after class anyways, too. Because of Spewpa being in its current state and well…no legs and arms really at all, some of the training we had to do was to get Spewpa back mobile again so we could work on getting Spewpa wings sooner than later.” Tristen said to her. “I got to show you what we have going on.”

He then looked over towards B and E. “Either way though, if Fela doesn’t have a problem, I don’t have a problem of you two coming along.” He then looked back towards Penny. While he already had his invitations declined before, he figured to see if he couldn’t take another shot at Penny and getting her to get out more. “What about you, Penny? You want to come along too? How is your Scatterbug? Or is yours a Spewpa yet? Either way, I don’t see why not let you and Camp come along either if you two are needing some help.” Though honestly considering how much a bug fanatic Camp was, he didn’t think they did. It still didn’t hurt to ask.

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2024 1:19 pm

"I don't mind." Fela said in response to Tristen, looking to the boys and smiling at them as she noticed they were already beginning to twitch with excitement. She was just waiting for them to explode with happiness which...

"Yay!" They both shouted, jumping up onto their individual seats, now standing on top of them. Several students around them would turn to stare at them and as luck would have it they also got the attention of a certain faculty member leaving the lunch line just at that moment.

"Ahem!" Mr. Saguaro made a loud 'throat clearing' sound as he scowled at the twin, displeased with their antics but giving them a chance to correct themselves without too much of a scene.

"Sorry!" They both said in unison as they spotted the teacher, laughing nervously as they slowly and purposely got down off the chairs and sat down in their again properly. Mr. Saguaro would walk away after.

After that little incident came and went Penny would respond to Tristen. "That should be fine...Camp and I skipped yesterday's training session anyways. Maybe seeing a Spewpa would motivate our own Scatterbug to evolve." Penny commented, her phone getting her attention right away as it ding with a notification, the girl quickly picking it up to see what was up. "...I got to go." She said without looking at her phone, standing up and 'speed walking' away from the table, leaving her tray behind.

"Penny wai- ah well...not the first time she's done this." Fela sighed, pulling Penny's tray over to her, taking it upon herself to clean up the girl. "I've never seen someone as engrossed in the digital world as her." The girl said with a shrug. "I'll message Penny in a bit but how about we meet in Cortondo this time? It's not that far from here, the Pokemon are pretty timid, and they have the best bakeries! I know you haven't seen too much of the region so I thought it would be nice to venture out from Mesagoza more. And if you don't feel like walking you can take a Squawkabilly taxi or even rent a Cyclizar."

"Oh oh! Can we rent one!?" E. spoke up, excited over the idea.

"You know we can't! We don't have trainer licenses yet!" B. shot back. The two would then begin to childishly argue with one another, a rare moment of them not getting along, even if it was over something as benign over Cyclizar rentals and whether or not having a trainer's license was metaphorically speaking 'needed' to be called a trainer. Fela just shook her head.
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff