Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 965 966 967 968 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:42 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sounds cool, Bayou's older brother , 4laugh

Yeah. What's new this evening, Queenie?

not too much, yourself?

I'm doing good. Nice nightgown for Bayou. She's in love with Vanitas heart So cute to see a mermaid childhood friend of Vanitas combing her hair and thinking about Vanitas.

Yes I agree, they do seem to blush towards each other quite a bit, it is love ,sweet =)

Sounds like she's thinking about when she and Van were granted human legs...
*Hears thunder*

I heard thunder and its raining outside, so I have to cut the PS4 time short to avoid a blackout.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:48 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sounds cool, Bayou's older brother , 4laugh

Yeah. What's new this evening, Queenie?

not too much, yourself?

I'm doing good. Nice nightgown for Bayou. She's in love with Vanitas heart So cute to see a mermaid childhood friend of Vanitas combing her hair and thinking about Vanitas.

Yes I agree, they do seem to blush towards each other quite a bit, it is love ,sweet =)

*Hears thunder*

I heard thunder and its raining outside, so I have to cut the PS4 time short to avoid a blackout.

I see, ok, you playing on your playstation, and your Pc too? no worries, then xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:57 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

not too much, yourself?

*Hears thunder*

I see, ok, you playing on your playstation, and your Pc too? no worries, then xd

Merman Sora & his brother Roxas as humans
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

not too much, yourself?

*Hears thunder*

Cute =) 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:21 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Hears thunder*

Cute =) 3nodding

Thanks. For got to add Young Pearl's Mother Town Dress
User Image

Found an image of Princess Olivia. She's human in the RP and she's one of Peach's cousins.

like a kind, naive and cheerful child. She is very friendly and can befriend anyone. Olivia is also sweet and innocent rather than demanding and sassy. She's very emotional and easily becomes amazed by many things. She also easily gets distracted from time to time when she sees something wonderful.
User Image

I also worked on her brother in the RP, he's another one of Peach's cousins.

User Image
Young Olly's de-aged like appearance looks like when Olivia & he were younger during the Mushroom Kingdom's Honorable Beginnings. He has purple eyes. In the RP, I hope to RP as Prince Olly and in the RP, he's knowledgeable, relaxed, cool, level-headed, kind & gentle. Olly is 16 and Olivia is 14.

Care to ask Prince Olly a question, Queenie?

Other than that, how was your day, Queenie.

I found another image of Princess Timpani
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Hears thunder*

Cute =) 3nodding

User Image

Found an image of Princess Olivia. She's human in the RP and she's one of Peach's cousins.

like a kind, naive and cheerful child. She is very friendly and can befriend anyone. Olivia is also sweet and innocent rather than demanding and sassy. She's very emotional and easily becomes amazed by many things. She also easily gets distracted from time to time when she sees something wonderful.
User Image

User Image
Young Olly's de-aged like appearance looks like when Olivia & he were younger during the Mushroom Kingdom's Honorable Beginnings. He has purple eyes. In the RP, I hope to RP as Prince Olly and in the RP, he's knowledgeable, relaxed, cool, level-headed, kind & gentle. Olly is 16 and Olivia is 14.

User Image

The sibblings look good =)

thanks will add new young Pearls' town dress, maybe tomorrow^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:52 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cute =) 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thanks. I already added the town dress to Perla's Gallery. Anyway, I did most of the Caravan Stories Year of the Rabbit 2023 Event.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cute =) 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thanks. I already added the town dress to Perla's Gallery. Anyway, I did most of the Caravan Stories Year of the Rabbit 2023 Event.

well that's nice, ty , well hope you had fun *smiles* idk why you're nice to me, but it's nice ,thanks ,sometimes I feel lost ...in my thoughts xoxo  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:44 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cute =) 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

well that's nice, ty , well hope you had fun *smiles* idk why you're nice to me, but it's nice ,thanks ,sometimes I feel lost ...in my thoughts xoxo

Have a good night, Queenie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cute =) 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

good night ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:44 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good night ^^

Morning. I just woke up  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:11 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good night ^^

Morning. I just woke up

you did nice =) I had a shower, sorry about last night, I was somewhat tired, ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:19 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good night ^^

Morning. I just woke up

you did nice =) I had a shower, sorry about last night, I was somewhat tired, ^^

I was tried too, so I wrapped things up before bed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good night ^^

Morning. I just woke up

I was tried too, so I wrapped things up before bed

oh good =) like morning, they're peaceful *smiles*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Hears thunder*

Cute =) 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

= to Prince Olly:

do you hope to meet a cute mermaid some day? and grant her human legs and feet?

just rem you showing me his sister =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 965 966 967 968 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games