Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 960 961 962 963 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:42 pm
Queentintin
are you editing?

Yeah. Trying to fix the link.
Anyway, I may have found another Paris Outfit for Anya, Queenie. I'll see about working on it in Heroine Maker.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
are you editing?

Anyway, I may have found another Paris Outfit for Anya, Queenie. I'll see about working on it in Heroine Maker.

ok =0) and sounds fun , oo another Paris outfit m can hardly wait, for Anya 3nodding

ohh pretty wow , ah yes that scene 4laugh  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:54 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
are you editing?

ok =0) and sounds fun , oo another Paris outfit m can hardly wait, for Anya 3nodding

ohh pretty wow , ah yes that scene 4laugh

For some reason, when I click on the external content duckduckgo link, the image doesn't appear.
Sounds like Mermaid Anya and her human boyfriend will have a lovely date "Together in Paris".

Here's another Paris outfit for Anya.
User Image

Queentintin

ohh really and pretty dress ty heart

and here it is that link of Amalthea, that wasnt working i clicked the 2nd time to enlarge it and idk what happened,!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:24 pm
Queentintin

During my Ear exam, my nose and throat exam went well too. So I should drink plenty of water, Queenie.

Anyway, sounds like we get a sneak preview of the train engineer that Laverne is on the phone with in the IC. As for Wild & Crazy Kids OOC Game, its the Yellow Team's turn for the Water Balloons.

For the next WitWiCS OOC Game, for a Intermission Comedy Sketch between rounds, I'll think of something funny to go along with the details of the Contest from the actual show.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

During my Ear exam, my nose and throat exam went well too. So I should drink plenty of water, Queenie.

Anyway, sounds like we get a sneak preview of the train engineer that Laverne is on the phone with in the IC. As for Wild & Crazy Kids OOC Game, its the Yellow Team's turn for the Water Balloons.

For the next WitWiCS OOC Game, for a Intermission Comedy Sketch between rounds, I'll think of something funny to go along with the details of the Contest from the actual show.

Really happy your ear exam ,nose and throat are well, water is good, and thats good 3nodding biggrin and yes Laverne and the engineer xd
ohh Kairi and Alex yes 4laugh

cool something funny, likey =) exciting, 3nodding ok the OOC Game wee!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:06 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Really happy your ear exam ,nose and throat are well, water is good, and thats good 3nodding biggrin and yes Laverne and the engineer xd

Yeah, while the other two players are waiting in the alley for the Training Segment.
As for WiTiCS, I'm sure I'll think of some funny sketches for that OOC Game too.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:10 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah, while the other two players are waiting in the alley for the Training Segment.
As for WiTiCS, I'm sure I'll think of some funny sketches for that OOC Game too.

alrighty ,I rem thay part, lol cool
ohh another where in the world is Carmen SanDiego , wee! gonna keep me busy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:14 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ohh another where in the world is Carmen SanDiego , wee! gonna keep me busy 3nodding

Sure, but first, I need think about which comedy sketches to use.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:20 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see...said she.... hehe 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:29 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay.

hi, sorry a little tired, and still here, maybe some water =)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:40 am

Hello, when you make an OC of this mermaid image, what would her name be?
I have a blue checkmate tail that can work & when she's on human legs, she'll look more cute. A 16 year old mermaid friend of Athena who also dreams to be human too.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:50 am
CrystBalfast

I have a blue checkmate tail that can work & when she's on human legs, she'll look more cute. A 16 year old mermaid friend of Athena who also dreams to be human too.

Queentintin

ohh, idk, thinking, a friend of Athena, maybe Melodie, or Maddison, or Cara, not good with names lol Angelica think Melody, or Melodie would sound nice, but its used right, she's real pretty, maybe Soleine like the sun, Soleille , Ensoleille idk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:54 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

ohh, idk, thinking, a friend of Athena, maybe Melodie, or Maddison, or Cara, not good with names lol Angelica think Melody, or Melodie would sound nice, but its used right, she's real pretty, maybe Soleine like the sun, Soleille , Ensoleille idk

Solene sounds good. She looks 16 too.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:12 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Solene sounds good. She looks 16 too.

Oui=) Solene it is =) heart

and it was a purple bra right? goes for it  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 960 961 962 963 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games