Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] Silky Slime Amusement Park!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jessie176

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:54 pm
Sammi headed to some random place that she smelled the best food she ever smelled in her life. "Mmmmm.... Elephant ears." Sammi started for the line as another slime ran into her.

"I am sooo soo so sorry. I wasn't watching were I was going. I was heading for the line to get an elephant ear." Sammi looked down at the ground at the spilled soda and food. "I'll also buy you your food and drink."
She grabbed a couple of napkins and started cleaning without looking at who it was.

(2)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:02 pm
Sammi was still cleaning up the soda and some people were laughing and other people were just quiet or whispering to other people. Sammi cleaned up the mess. "I--"

"No... I can buy it for you. I have enough money. Besides, it would only be fair because I ran into you spilling all of your food."

"Bu--"

"I said no."

"Sa--"

"No!"

(2)

((note from dragon bound: It takes 5 good length sentences to earn 1 roleplay point.))  

jessie176

5000 Lost Souls

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Paco hopped up to the amusement park since he loves the cotton candy and the popcorn. He saw a gruop of slimes that seemed to have fun and Paco sighed. He wished they would invite him over but he was a little shy.

He bought some cotton candy and sat down on a bench nearby. He slowly ate his cotton candy as he saw the other slimes pass by laughing. Tears started to run down his cheeks and he longed for a friend to play with.
(1 pt.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:07 pm
Paco wiped the tears form his eyes, as he knew that would do no help. He stood up when he noticed that there were slimes who were straring at him and pointing at him. He felt embarrased and he quickly hopped to the restrooms, feeling his cheeks burn.

After ten minutes or so, Paco went back outside . He decided to go to the roller coasterfor he figured he had no other choice. Nice thoughts were crossing his mind, when he suddenly tripped and fell to the floor with a hard thud. He noticed that the slimes were staring and pointing at him again; this time however, he heard them laughing. He was so embarrased he started to cry.
(1 pt)  

5000 Lost Souls

bibbien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:22 am
User Image
-sees paco crying-
blinkblink
goes up to paco and stares a while eek
umm excuse me... umm why are you crying?
did you fall over umm i hav a bandaid
-attempts to comfort paco-
would you like to go on the rollrer coaster with me?

(1 points)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:17 am
-coal sees piffle talking to paco-
stares at them
licks his ice cream
goes over to piffle and paco
"want some"
*points ice cream at paco*
ice cream falls of cone onto the ground
"oh well I'll get a new one for all three of us"

(1 i spent all of 2 minutes doing this one)  

PsiFork

Aged Browser

2,275 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

reader_4life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:22 pm
Quiggy walks through the gates to the amusement park. It was amazing! he had never seen such huge rides and large metal horses. Quiggy had been waiting for this day a long time. he had allways wanted to go to an amusement park! and now he was at one! This was his lucky day!
Quiggy went up to the booth to buy tickets for rides, and was really hoping that he could make some friends...

((1ish...2 if you are generous...))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:40 pm
Squishy bounced throught the gate and spotted Quiggy."YAY!!!" she screamed."Are the others coming?"  

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

Sour Skittles Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:06 pm
Cutie got out of her mobile and stared at the park.She felt like she was in heaven!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:07 pm
Sky peeked her head through the ticket booth. "Can I have one ticket please?" She payed her fee and came in. She shyly looked around the park. Everyone was with pairs, but she was not. She was a brand new slime, and no one knew her name. She silently waited in line for the roller coaster. As she got on, she felt people stare at her. She was the only slime that was all alone on the coaster. The carts went up and down, and Sky felt as if she were tossed around like a salad. It was fun, and it helped her clear up and relax a little.

(2 points)  

PinkieKitty

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100

misuko23

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:02 pm
Lili_Drakal
User Image

Squishie bounced into the Amusement Park�s Paring lot and looked around to get an idea of the size of this place. Squishie could see all types of rides to go on. The Amusement Park was a lot larger place then she expected it to be.

�Wow this place is huge I bet I can find lots of slimes to play with here.� Squishie said sounding very excited.

Squishie bounced enthusiastically to the ticket boot and peeked into it hoping to find someone.

�Hello is anybody in there?�
Squishie asked in an excited voice while bouncing up and down waiting for a response.

(2)

I love your slime it sooooooo c^te i like the ribbon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:49 pm
After a long ride of twists and turns Sky finnaly got off the roller coaster. Her head was spinning from the ride. The felt more cheerful and happy. Then she spied a cotton candy machine. She went up to the vendor, a green slime. "Could I have a blue one, please?" She paid the slime and ate half and saved the other half for later. The hustle was stronger than ever, and it took a lot of effort not to be swept away. She puhed her way to the bench and sat down away from the chaos. It felt good to be away from the river of slimes.

When she was done relaxing on the bech, she went to the farris wheel and got on. The view was amazing, and she gasped at the sight. Lights flickered on and off throughout the city behind it. Car sped away in a hurry and the blue sky shone like the sea. After a beautiful view, Sky got off and went to the arcade.

((3 points))  

PinkieKitty

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100

Lady Stray

Dapper Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:41 pm
Melma was a bundle of barely contained joy. Her shiny red body practically radiated with it. Lady Stray, her guardian, had gotten tickets to the Silky Slime Amusement Park. This was her first time going to an amusement park. She bounced alongside Lady Stray, her bright green eyes shining as she caught her first glimpse of the front gates. In the distance, she could hear the whoosh of rides, the laughter of the crowds. The numerous colored flags and streamers over the entrance waved merrily in the wind, carrying with it the smell of popcorn, cotton candy and other carnival goodies.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:42 pm
In the enternce of the amusment park was Hakaru, jumping with joy Hakaru was eagar to get woth all the people inside the asmusment park, but the sad thing was that Hakaru had no money and her guardian, bloodkitten693 was out to go shpping for food. Hakaru started to feel sad when she saw all the people having fun. She couldn't enjoy the fun herself. Though she knew that if bloodkitten693 had took a trip with her to the amusement park they wouldn't have enough money left for food. She had to be brave and not be so sad.

(1 point)  

xXTsubasaNoHikariXx

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas