Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:57 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*hugs* ty ^^

Found the Sound Stage Images for Scrabble 1984-1990, Queenie.
And best of all, Scrabble 1984 the TV Game that was shown on NBC & USA Network in the 1980s and 1990s is coming to Buzzr!
User Image

That's really cool mrgreen cool sound stages biggrin

The Introduction and Title are next. I also asked Ursula and Morgana a question. I also have get off soon to see The Super Mario Movie in about about an 1hr and 30 minutes

so cool Crys =) awesome, will have to find some cute love songs xd

Sweet. Ursula's dreaming about her Aristans Prince at the moment and Morgana dreams about her Aristans boyfriend Surdiel. heart

User Image
In Scrabble the TV Game, the game starts with one letter of a word along with a single clue for that word. Afterwards, Number Tiles are shown containing the remaining letters for that word, so a player can choose 2 tiles which will reveal the letters and the player can choose what letter to use. However, some letters are called Stoppers. Stoppers are letters that don't belong in the puzzle and if a player hits a stopper, then that player's turn ends and its onto the next player.
The Scoring on the board has regular spaces, blue spaces which are worth double points & pink spaces which are worth 4x points.
Example - Double Dare Formatting
= Regular: $10
= Blue: $20
= Pink: $40
The Endgame for Scrabble is called the Scrabble Sprint where the player with the best time after 3 words wins. When the player knows the word, that player can ring in with an answer. There's no Stoppers in the endgame.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*hugs* ty ^^

Found the Sound Stage Images for Scrabble 1984-1990, Queenie.
And best of all, Scrabble 1984 the TV Game that was shown on NBC & USA Network in the 1980s and 1990s is coming to Buzzr!
User Image

The Introduction and Title are next. I also asked Ursula and Morgana a question. I also have get off soon to see The Super Mario Movie in about about an 1hr and 30 minutes

Sweet. Ursula's dreaming about her Aristans Prince at the moment and Morgana dreams about her Aristans boyfriend Surdiel. heart

User Image
In Scrabble the TV Game, the game starts with one letter of a word along with a single clue for that word. Afterwards, Number Tiles are shown containing the remaining letters for that word, so a player can choose 2 tiles which will reveal the letters and the player can choose what letter to use. However, some letters are called Stoppers. Stoppers are letters that don't belong in the puzzle and if a player hits a stopper, then that player's turn ends and its onto the next player.
The Scoring on the board has regular spaces, blue spaces which are worth double points & pink spaces which are worth 4x points.
The Endgame for Scrabble is called the Scrabble Sprint where the player with the best time after 3 words wins. When the player knows the word, that player can ring in with an answer. There's no Stoppers in the endgame.

I read, about the game rules, =) sounds fun, makes sense ^^ I like that the end game, *Scrabble Sprint!* biggrin Scrabble is fun all around xd the scoring makes sense as well =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:37 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

I read, about the game rules, =) sounds fun, makes sense ^^ I like that the end game, *Scrabble Sprint!* biggrin Scrabble is fun all around xd the scoring makes sense as well =)

Sounds like 1984 Scrabble on NBC & later, USA Network.
Princess Peac & Merman Riku make a lovely couple heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:50 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

ahha yes =)

and they do right 4laugh  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:05 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

ahha yes =)

and they do right 4laugh

Yeah. Have a good night, queenie.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:05 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

ahha yes =)

and they do right 4laugh

Yeah. Have a good night, queenie.

Good night =) *hugs*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:05 pm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:08 pm
https://www.what-song.com/Movies/Soundtrack/584/Dirty-Dancing

https://www.what-song.com/Artist/1703/Mickey-and-Sylvia

https://www.what-song.com/song/84648/hungry-eyes-from-dirty-dancing-soundtrack  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:10 am
Queentintin

Cool. Just waking up, queenie and morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:12 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. Just waking up, queenie and morning.

HI, was a wake since earlier, just had a shower, and *Over the Moon For You* episode 3 comes out later this afternoon =) good morning ^.^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keep hoping my life will get better , hope so , =)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:39 am
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9a/8d/91/9a8d91581783a4619fab68ed218da9f5.jpg  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:37 am
Queentintin

Just saw Season 2 of the Office NBC, almost done with Disc 2. Oh and I found the 1993 Stage image of Scrabble, queenie
I have to take a walk outside soon  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Just saw Season 2 of the Office NBC, almost done with Disc 2. Oh and I found the 1993 Stage image of Scrabble, queenie

Very cool =) nostalgia ah ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

have a nice walk =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games