Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:51 pm
Cassidy Peterson
eeek, hope your eye gets better soon Emi gonk heart

Thanks ;-; So do I...and I hope eyedrops will NOT be needed x-x  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:00 pm
Emi
Moryera
Emi
*works on personalities for her slimes* x-x It's hard to think of oringinal personalities for each...
I dunno about you, but for me it's something that just develops. I start each slime with a general idea, and a personality usually grows out of that as I RP them. 3nodding

Exactly, but without any general idea and without wanting to RP cause you think you suck at it, a personality won't grow that way XD

aw, you won't suck, emi whee at least, i think it's very unlikely. you have quite well-developed profiles for your slimehs. methinks that bodes well for rp-ing 3nodding

and i hope your eye gets better soon too gonk heart  

cardi

Cat

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:03 pm
cardi
Emi
Moryera
Emi
*works on personalities for her slimes* x-x It's hard to think of oringinal personalities for each...
I dunno about you, but for me it's something that just develops. I start each slime with a general idea, and a personality usually grows out of that as I RP them. 3nodding

Exactly, but without any general idea and without wanting to RP cause you think you suck at it, a personality won't grow that way XD

aw, you won't suck, emi whee at least, i think it's very unlikely. you have quite well-developed profiles for your slimehs. methinks that bodes well for rp-ing 3nodding

and i hope your eye gets better soon too gonk heart

XD I just get shy when I RP at first razz Takes me a while to get used to it and I'm always paranoid I do something wrong @-@ Not to mention unlike you guys, I can't make a long detailed post for crud XD I'm used to summing EVERYTHING up in a few sentences which is also why it's so hard for me to write essays xd

Thanks @-@ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:24 pm
I'm actually looking forward to RP'ing, though I'm not sure how I'll be able to.  

Gendou

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:31 pm
I'm just having fun watching what an effect my candy is having on all the Slimes & how they interact with each other xd

Man I wish I had some right now crying I need to find somewhere other'n Cracker Barrel that sells 'em.

Aaagh, must... resist urge... to... breed Squishingtons... Patience, patience. Ordering more customs soon... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:47 pm
Emi
XD I just get shy when I RP at first razz Takes me a while to get used to it and I'm always paranoid I do something wrong @-@ Not to mention unlike you guys, I can't make a long detailed post for crud XD I'm used to summing EVERYTHING up in a few sentences which is also why it's so hard for me to write essays xd

Thanks @-@ heart

*hee* short posts may be good. i think i've scared away everybody by how long my rps are. they'd click on my rp thread, see all the size-11 font and page-long posts, and say, "there's no way i'm gonna read that" xd

about breeding... twisted i'm thinking of pairing kahlua (who had a baby with griever) and caz (who had a baby with hue) and let them have a baby. oh boy. drama galore xd  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:53 pm
Well, I'm definitely going to put Compass with a few of Tempest & Maelstrom's sisters. Since RO's aren't breedable, Mint is going to stand as surrogate mother to Compass's babies 3nodding

The Squishingtons are only going to have one baby, I've decided.

And then there's the beverages & monocle'd Slimes. I do hope the Monocle + Monocle = Glasses equation comes into play xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:01 pm
ooh, compass will have a little harem going on? eek heart

mrr, how will a baby squishington affect the dynamics of the squishington family (with the overprotective male?) whee

if glasses indeed result from two monocled parents, i'll have to get ree together with some sexy LoTR slimeh ninja  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:05 pm
Not a harem per se. sweatdrop Just... he wants babies that he & Mint can actually raise together, but Mint can't breed so he needs another female s'all

And Baby Squishington will give Lord Squishington somewhere useful to put his overprotectiveness xp Lady's just small, not sickly. She knows how to take care of herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:20 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Not a harem per se. sweatdrop Just... he wants babies that he & Mint can actually raise together, but Mint can't breed so he needs another female s'all

And Baby Squishington will give Lord Squishington somewhere useful to put his overprotectiveness xp Lady's just small, not sickly. She knows how to take care of herself.

ah 3nodding *has been reading books that involve harems xd * hmm, yeah, i have to handle sterility in my rp too >.<

lord squishington's protectiveness is just so cute whee  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:29 pm
Yeah, I'm pleased with Squishington's personality. I think I made Lady a bit too childish tho sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:41 pm
naw, i didn't notice it. she seemed just about right 3nodding and she doesn't seem to faint away at the drop of a hat, unlike what her big, strapping mate fears xd  

cardi

Cat

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:36 am
*wraps up RP* OMG, that candy was a hilarious catalyst. XD

Emi: eyedrops can be easy. :3 Lie down flat, looking up at the ceiling. Close your eyes. Put drop in the inside corner of your eyes. Open your eyes. Voila~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:49 am
Oh my, more breedings... I'm not good with romances, so I'm RPing something else entierely. I suppose sooner or later I'll have to explain why Sparkle is withBlob now. Oh yes, because Aiko hasn't got a third female slime yet ninja I just hope Flame doesn't find out, he can be very temperamental...  

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:57 am
Meriko
*wraps up RP* OMG, that candy was a hilarious catalyst. XD

Emi: eyedrops can be easy. :3 Lie down flat, looking up at the ceiling. Close your eyes. Put drop in the inside corner of your eyes. Open your eyes. Voila~

Well, atleast that makes it seem abit better :3 Still, my mom will probly be the one doing the eyedrops since my hands get very shaky holding stuff like that @-@  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games