Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 964 965 966 967 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:25 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

are you gone? or still here? lol

Morning. I'm just waking up

I don't really have to make cosplays for the sister and brother right ? have only 1 pic of the mermaid

You can make the outfits and add them to their galleries.
In the Meantime, I'm working on the Scrabble OOC Game Pilot which will be later on.

The Number 60 in Scrabble sounds like a reference to a timer on PPV during the 1990s if a person ordered a movie and the "60 Min" Icon is shown to show how much time there is until that movie or special that person ordered starts. That was the 1990s.

Those were good times where someone would order a movie on PPV for maybe $10 or $20 then record them onto to a VHS Tape, this was before DVRs

alright, if I must , ^.^
pay per view, I remember that, they were good times, now television is not too good anymore, . Thinking, you should make a sub forum, just for *Crew or Crew plans, * here crew, captains can add their future ideas, we can all communicate , what you think?

You mean like IC Events, Specials and stuff like that? I'll think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

are you gone? or still here? lol

Morning. I'm just waking up

I don't really have to make cosplays for the sister and brother right ? have only 1 pic of the mermaid

In the Meantime, I'm working on the Scrabble OOC Game Pilot which will be later on.

The Number 60 in Scrabble sounds like a reference to a timer on PPV during the 1990s if a person ordered a movie and the "60 Min" Icon is shown to show how much time there is until that movie or special that person ordered starts. That was the 1990s.

Those were good times where someone would order a movie on PPV for maybe $10 or $20 then record them onto to a VHS Tape, this was before DVRs

alright, if I must , ^.^
pay per view, I remember that, they were good times, now television is not too good anymore, . Thinking, you should make a sub forum, just for *Crew or Crew plans, * here crew, captains can add their future ideas, we can all communicate , what you think?

That too, just a place really to check in, see who's on, who's in the rp, etc , what's happening xd
alright sure , think about it , trying to help ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:44 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright, if I must , ^.^

That too, just a place really to check in, see who's on, who's in the rp, etc , what's happening xd

No prob. I had breakfast earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:46 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright, if I must , ^.^

It's ok, in a way I see , when you made each of us a gallery, that is your way of communicating with each of us, so nvm what I mentioned, *smiles* just wanted to see how you would react =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:38 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright, if I must , ^.^

It's ok, in a way I see , when you made each of us a gallery, that is your way of communicating with each of us, so nvm what I mentioned, *smiles* just wanted to see how you would react =)

Okay. I replied in Double Dare. I may use the extended introduction from Family Double Dare for later Double Dare Versions and OOC Games of Double Dare.

The Extended Introduction from Fox Family Double Dare:
TAKE THE PSYCHICAL CHALLENGE!!!

Today, you and your friends can Dare to Win on the game that's filled with Spills and Packed with Prizes [Insert Double Dare Version here]! (Double Dare/Super Sloppy Double Dare/Family Double Dare/Super Special Double Dare/Double Dare 2000/Double Dare 2018, just to name a few Double Dare Versions)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:39 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright, if I must , ^.^

Okay. I replied in Double Dare. I may use the extended introduction from Family Double Dare for later Double Dare Versions and OOC Games of Double Dare.

Today, you and your friends can Dare to Win on the game that's filled with Spills and Packed with Prizes [Insert Double Dare Version here]! (Double Dare/Super Sloppy Double Dare/Family Double Dare/Super Special Double Dare/Double Dare 2000/Double Dare 2018, just to name a few Double Dare Versions)

lol cool Crys xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:40 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

lol cool Crys xd

Thanks. I replied in the PSA section  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:42 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

lol cool Crys xd

I did see , ^.^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:47 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

lol cool Crys xd

I did see , ^.^

So when Imgur is working, you can use it. Maybe the site was down for a while  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

lol cool Crys xd

I did see , ^.^

I am, just saving the images in a file then downloading to imgur ..=)

say...you trying to keep me busy again *smiles* ?  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:57 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

lol cool Crys xd

I did see , ^.^

I can check if a website is working or not by visiting a Down Detector Site.
If a Website has a Green Measurement, the site is working. If its Yellow, there's problems, if its Red, then the site is down (Hopefully Maintenance or otherwise).
In the meantime, I'm thinking about what to reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:03 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

lol cool Crys xd

I did see , ^.^

If a Website has a Green Measurement, the site is working. If its Yellow, there's problems, if its Red, then the site is down (Hopefully Maintenance or otherwise).

alright =) sure check if you like, imgur just did not want to accept the image links directly, idk why , ty ,you're so smart *hugs* I've done Stormi's! =) the mermaid 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:04 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I did see , ^.^

alright =) sure check if you like, imgur just did not want to accept the image links directly, idk why , ty ,you're so smart *hugs* I've done Stormi's! =) the mermaid 3nodding

Cool. I may rest for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:05 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I did see , ^.^

ok =) sure ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:24 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok =) sure ^^

Afternoon. what's new? I was resting for a while  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 964 965 966 967 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games