Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 959 960 961 962 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice. I'm back. Missed me in the RP Guild?

Yes =) but you'll be getting a break from me, as I have to go to work for 11 am^^

Have a good day. I'll be relaxing in the meantime.

*Time Card: 9:30 PM*
Right in Aira. Anyway, Queenie. I looked at the weather and its supposed to be nice outside where I am. So for the Get the Picture Rules of the Game, all I can do for the time being is the Introduction to 1991.

alright, you mean tomorrow? alright , I just had something to eat , ok no problem ^^ ok I;"ll add the picture to Aira ^^

Well, I was relaxing when I got back from the trip. So I may sleep in a bit tomorrow as I look tried from my trip.
Anyway, I think it's time for me to wrap things up soon. Good Night

Alright , sounds good, I'm pretty tired anyhow, worked pretty hard again, but anyhow, ok, sure sleep all you want silly, hard trip ok , good night, and no worries I won't bother you then , night.and thanks for the books =)  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:37 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yes =) but you'll be getting a break from me, as I have to go to work for 11 am^^

Right in Aira. Anyway, Queenie. I looked at the weather and its supposed to be nice outside where I am. So for the Get the Picture Rules of the Game, all I can do for the time being is the Introduction to 1991.

alright, you mean tomorrow? alright , I just had something to eat , ok no problem ^^ ok I;"ll add the picture to Aira ^^

Well, I was relaxing when I got back from the trip. So I may sleep in a bit tomorrow as I look tried from my trip.

Alright , sounds good, I'm pretty tired anyhow, worked pretty hard again, but anyhow, ok, sure sleep all you want silly, hard trip ok , good night, and no worries I won't bother you then , night.and thanks for the books =)

Sounds like in the RP, Grant's making his wife, Princess Elsa blush after the kiss on the cheek.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sounds like in the RP, Grant's making his wife, Princess Elsa blush after the kiss on the cheek.

Sounds like it =)  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:48 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sounds like it =)

I think we'll get to see Elsa's new Ice skating dress when Grant buys her one.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sounds like it =)

I think we'll get to see Elsa's new Ice skating dress when Grant buys her one.

Really? that will be sweet of Grant =) sure she'll love it .  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 8:58 pm
https://animepisode.com/tonikawa-over-the-moon-for-you-season-2-episode-8-english-dubbed/

4laugh  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 6:17 am
Queentintin
https://animepisode.com/tonikawa-over-the-moon-for-you-season-2-episode-8-english-dubbed/

4laugh

Morning. Sleep well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 6:34 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

4laugh

Morning. Sleep well.

Hi, yes sure did, yourself? I feel better, thought I was coming down with a cold.  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 6:48 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

4laugh

Morning. Sleep well.

Hi, yes sure did, yourself? I feel better, thought I was coming down with a cold.

Have to eat breakfast soon  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 6:55 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

4laugh

Morning. Sleep well.

Have to eat breakfast soon

oh good =) enjoy ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 4:42 am
https://animepisode.com/a-galaxy-next-door-episode-6-english-dubbed/
morning 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 5:26 am

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 5:46 am
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 am

was working on a thread in the newbie guild, for the summer solstice ^^

https://www.space.com/far-eastern-star-legends

July is associated with one of the leading Far East legends about the stars.

It involves two of the brightest stars of the summertime sky, Vega and Altair. They represent two star-crossed lovers who are separated by the Heavenly River — what we call the Milky Way. In the ancient Chinese story, Vega is Princess Tchi-Niu, daughter of the sun god and an exceptionally skilled weaver and creator of beautiful garments. Altair is Kien-Niou, the royal cow herder who watches over the imperial livestock.

From her side of the river, the princess admired the herdsman with increasing pangs of passion, so finally her father arranged for a meeting. One thing, of course, led to another, and the princess and the cow herder were wed.

But there was a serious drawback to this union, as Tchi-Niu and Kien-Niou spent all their waking hours with each other and neglected their responsibilities. The weaving that many depended on the princess for never got done, and the imperial cattle were neglected and began to scatter.

The sun god warned both his daughter and son-in-law more than once that they had to attend to their duties, but finally, when all else failed he separated the pair by returning his daughter to the other side of the river. The princess begged her father for another chance, and after many tearful pleas he finally broke down and offered a concession. The couple, said the sun god, could be reunited, but only for a single night each year — on the seventh day of the seventh month (July 7).

And there was a catch: This annual rendezvous could only take place if the weather was clear.

Same time next year

heart  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 6:57 am
Queentintin

was working on a thread in the newbie guild, for the summer solstice ^^

Cool.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 959 960 961 962 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games