Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:51 am
*hee* but the monocle x 2 = glasses thing is just hilarious xd *jots it down along with the baby spritz as rp material* whee

ooh, will it be hard to breed later generations of slimehs because the first generation are special slimehs (like elementals and shinies)? surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:12 am
*makes note to create an aphrodesiac spritz bottle for the Point Shop*

Elementals and shinies are not sterile Special slimes. They're listed in their own post, under the heading of "Evolution Level I." ^^ Eventually they will be breedable.

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:21 am
I still think monocle + monocle = glasses would be a cute breeding effect >_>

I don't require romance for breeding! *points towards her Monocle Slimes, and plans to have Compass breed with multiple females he doesn't even care about*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:27 am
Cassidy Peterson
I still think monocle + monocle = glasses would be a cute breeding effect >_>

I don't require romance for breeding! *points towards her Monocle Slimes, and plans to have Compass breed with multiple females he doesn't even care about*

*agrees it's cute* XD

XXD heart  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:30 am
Meriko
The monocle + monocle = glasses was just a joke. ^^ The monocle and glasses are just accessories that slimes wear, not actual body parts.

Also, romance isn't necessary for slime breeding. (Y'all just decided that it was on your own. XD) You can pick any m/f pair and just have them breed if you want. Just pretend we spritz them with something that automatically gets them in the mood for baby making when we bring them into the breeding lab. *laugh*

In point of fact it may be difficult for people to breed certain slimes later on if you make your slimes monogamous. ^^;

I can't help it, thinking about breeding slimes puts me in a romance mind. I could come up with justifications for the most absurd pairings, only I can't post them because... err... let's say I've basically got a devious mind ^^"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:34 am
Emi
XXD heart

Well, Compass's breedings are perfectly justified. His mate is unbreedable so he's gonna make babySlimes with other females that his mate will raise with him  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:41 am
Cassidy Peterson
Emi
XXD heart

Well, Compass's breedings are perfectly justified. His mate is unbreedable so he's gonna make babySlimes with other females that his mate will raise with him

True razz Like in an Episode of DC...The husband couldn't have a daughter cause he was unable to have kids so his wife begged his brother (due to the simular-ness kinda) to help her have a baby so her husband could be happy. Nobody knew except the two of them and the grandmother (Though nobody knew she knew) who named the daughter Misa.

Eventually, after this guy left, Misa also found out along with the husband and comitted suicide. Her mother followed after. The brother had twins years after Misa was born, Sae and Emi who each had a character of Misa's name in theirs because they were linked which is part of how the mystery is solved (Two other murders happen and stuff) @-@

And I have no clue why I just told all that XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:46 am
*giggle* I ought to just buy a full set of the normal slimes and not RP them or anything so I don't feel bad when I make them little slimeh sluts. xd  

Moryera

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:55 am
emi's description of dc makes me want to watch the show now whee but no...must hold out...must finish ccs first :gonk heart

ooh, evolution i slimehs will be breedable at some point? *makes notes* it might help if i put together a read-me file with all these slimeh notes o.o;

all these slimehs breeding makes a hotbed for rp drama xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:59 am
xd xd xd Except everybody knows about it, Emi, in the case of Compass & his mate. It's a bit harder to lie about who the real mother is than about who the real father is xd xd xd  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:00 am
I had expected breeding to be much more casual, like breeding goldfish instead of trying to get two people together. Eventually I envisioned that people would start horse-trading with others. *laugh* Like this:

Meri: Hey Emi, let me breed Squishy with one of your yellow girl slimes. I need a green/yellow pair but I don't have a yellow girl slime. I'll post the order and pay for the breeding, a Love Potion, and a Sparkling Elixir, and I want to keep the baby.

Emi: Okay, but only if you pay for two breedings and give me one of the babies.

Meri: *ponder* Okay. But I get first pick of the babies.

Emi: Hmm. Well I'll pay for a second Love Potion/Sparkling Elixir set, then.

Meri: Deal. *shakes*

Emi: Cool. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:02 am
cardi
emi's description of dc makes me want to watch the show now whee but no...must hold out...must finish ccs first :gonk heart

ooh, evolution i slimehs will be breedable at some point? *makes notes* it might help if i put together a read-me file with all these slimeh notes o.o;

all these slimehs breeding makes a hotbed for rp drama xd

XD Waaaatch iiiiit. The only big problem is the fact that the series isn't over yet and there aren't that many people dubbing it in English (But I can find raw episodes and Chinese subs easily)... Yet people subbed the 9th movie a week after it came out on DVD >_>

I should finish watching Saint Tail while I lack new DC episodes @-@ I'm uploading the 3 parter episode I just spoke about now though XD Anyway, I only have like 7 Saint Tail Episodes left, I finished Sailor Moon who knows how long ago and I finished CCS a year after Sailor Moon @-@ Have all the CCS episodes on CDs to watch on my computer, both movies also on CDs and video, and the Tomoyo Video diaries on a video...

XD True, but I just felt like saying it, Cassidy razz  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:06 am
Meri: I fully expect things like that to come from GRP RPs. Part of the reason I'm ordering so many sisters for Tempest & Maelstrom, and made the Monocle slimes so casual in regards to breeding xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:07 am
Meriko
I had expected breeding to be much more casual, like breeding goldfish instead of trying to get two people together. Eventually I envisioned that people would start horse-trading with others. *laugh* Like this:

Meri: Hey Emi, let me breed Squishy with one of your yellow girl slimes. I need a green/yellow pair but I don't have a yellow girl slime. I'll post the order and pay for the breeding, a Love Potion, and a Sparkling Elixir, and I want to keep the baby.

Emi: Okay, but only if you pay for two breedings and give me one of the babies.

Meri: *ponder* Okay. But I get first pick of the babies.

Emi: Hmm. Well I'll pay for a second Love Potion/Sparkling Elixir set, then.

Meri: Deal. *shakes*

Emi: Cool. ^^

XXD That sounds funny and cool at the same time @-@ Something probly would happen like that if somebody approached me, but I'm too nervous to approach anybody else razz

Not to mention I may be ordering two slimes that I shall share with one of my friends @-@ heart And the two shall breed >_>  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:08 am
Well, when I finish all other combinations I might ask someone @-@
But I'm too lazy to RP with someone, being alone is handy because I choose my own times.

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games