Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:08 am
ah, dc's still running? mrr, i'll wait until it's all completed. i watch anime in marathons because i have to know what happens next right away whee

sailor moon was the first anime series i completed. took me like 2 months to finish everything (200 episodes, all the specials, and all the movies) @_@ by the end of that, i felt like the senshi were my best friends. i had to go get the manga and the soundtracks to have my sailor moon fix xd then i got into fushigi yuugi and all these other shoujo anime whee

i always planned on watching kaitou saint tail, especially since it reminds of kamikaze kaitou jeanne ^_~

ooh, emi, have you seen/heard of kodomo no omocha? that's my favorite anime series of all heart i'm trying to get alex to watch it xd *has become alex's anime dealer/pimp*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:10 am
*luffs KnO* But the mangas cost too much for me D:  

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:13 am
cardi
ah, dc's still running? mrr, i'll wait until it's all completed. i watch anime in marathons because i have to know what happens next right away whee

sailor moon was the first anime series i completed. took me like 2 months to finish everything (200 episodes, all the specials, and all the movies) @_@ by the end of that, i felt like the senshi were my best friends. i had to go get the manga and the soundtracks to have my sailor moon fix xd then i got into fushigi yuugi and all these other shoujo anime whee

i always planned on watching kaitou saint tail, especially since it reminds of kamikaze kaitou jeanne ^_~

ooh, emi, have you seen/heard of kodomo no omocha? that's my favorite anime series of all heart i'm trying to get alex to watch it xd *has become alex's anime dealer/pimp*

Yeeep...New episodes are airing as we speak @-@ And DC is an anime that isn't as fun if you wait until it's complete XD

Sailor Moon was the first I completed too ^^ It's also why Rini/ChibiUsa was my first alias online razz

Well, I have all the episodes on my computer so... XD

Noooope, never seen it, but I've heard of it a few times @-@  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:13 am
Aiko Destiny
*luffs KnO* But the mangas cost too much for me D:

whee heart the manga is actually quite faithful to the anime, as opposed to other anime/manga series *cough*sailormoon*cough*

it's too bad we can't just visit each other. not because i'm creepy (i think), but because i would've loved to lend my manga and anime library to you guys whee

*buys manga by complete series so she wouldn't have to wait for what happens next in the story*

ooh, i'll post in the rp playground later. have garnet meet fizzle whee  

cardi

Cat

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:19 am
I've heard of the Sailor Moon Manga, but never actually read it @-@ And I've read one CCS manga....

The only manga I ever liked and really enjoyed is the DC manga :3 Which the anime is VERY close with. If anything, the manga just has more details (And usually is abit more gory in some cases...) and a few other misc. things, not to mention is ahead. The anime has alot more filler episodes, but is actually quite interesting, atleast to me. Currently, everybody is excited about the FBI vs. BO episode which should be coming up any day now from volume 53 (I think) of the manga. I have yet to read all the manga or some in complete detail (As they'd have some pages complete and the rest wouldn't be there or no translations would be ready...). Sadly, there's like no where in NY to get anime stuff XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:20 am
Emi
Yeeep...New episodes are airing as we speak @-@ And DC is an anime that isn't as fun if you wait until it's complete XD

Sailor Moon was the first I completed too ^^ It's also why Rini/ChibiUsa was my first alias online razz

Well, I have all the episodes on my computer so... XD

Noooope, never seen it, but I've heard of it a few times @-@

but i'm one of those people who can't sit still and has to know what happens next then and there xd my anime marathons have lasted as long as 19 hours. scary, really, how much i abuse myself like that. i only take breaks for food and bathroom.

i used to have a sailor mars complex xd and back when i just finished watching sailor moon, i kept watching episode... *lost count* anyway, i kept watching that episode with usagi and seiya at the rooftop. that was so sad cry oh, and of course, the final episode. i still get sad when i see the closing credits for episode 200 whee

for kodocha, i could set up the episodes and send them your way, in case you're interested in checking them out (they're in english subtitles...) ninja that actually goes for everybody else who's interested. i got them hosted on streamload, so people who know the url can come in and download them at no charge to them (i pay for the hosting). the story is so good. the characters are pretty young (a little bit older than characters in ccs), but still, the story is just so good heart  

cardi

Cat

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:23 am
Yay x3 (even though as I said I'm clumsy and take ages to reply)

Yeah, I'd love to meet you all... and read some mangas for free xD
Except I couldn't lend you my collection cause they're all in italian... >>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:24 am
cardi
but i'm one of those people who can't sit still and has to know what happens next then and there xd my anime marathons have lasted as long as 19 hours. scary, really, how much i abuse myself like that. i only take breaks for food and bathroom.

i used to have a sailor mars complex xd and back when i just finished watching sailor moon, i kept watching episode... *lost count* anyway, i kept watching that episode with usagi and seiya at the rooftop. that was so sad cry oh, and of course, the final episode. i still get sad when i see the closing credits for episode 200 whee

for kodocha, i could set up the episodes and send them your way, in case you're interested in checking them out (they're in english subtitles...) ninja that actually goes for everybody else who's interested. i got them hosted on streamload, so people who know the url can come in and download them at no charge to them (i pay for the hosting). the story is so good. the characters are pretty young (a little bit older than characters in ccs), but still, the story is just so good heart

XD So am I...but I try. I'm also somewhat NEWEPISODEMUSTHAVENOMATTERWHAT so I have episode 364 and watched it...and it's part 1 of 2...and now I'm going insane T___T But it gives me time to try and figure out the mystery which I don't usually do as I also will have those giant marathons like you which is why I finished like 50 episodes in a day or 2 xd

Yeeees ;-; So many things in it...I should probly watch the episodes again sometime...

Yaaaay XD That would be good cause then I can atleast see abit of what I think. That's what I did for Tsubasa, which I'm not too crazy about @-@ Just seems abit weird.  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:27 am
Later on trading off slimes for casual breeding might happen more. Right now we're just breeding standard slimes, though, and everyone has those. ^^ But later if someone wants to breed Fire / Fire or some other combination of elementals, they might want to just borrow a fire slime from someone instead of breeding their own.

And then people can always give babies away as well. Like if someone has a full set of elementals and someone else has none but wants a baby from a Fire / Earth couple, the person with the elemental slimes can breed their Fire and Earth slimes and then just give the baby to the other person by putting their username down as the baby's future owner. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:28 am
Baby Slimes would make cute presents for birthdays & whatnot 3nodding  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:37 am
Emi
Yeeees ;-; So many things in it...I should probly watch the episodes again sometime...

Yaaaay XD That would be good cause then I can atleast see abit of what I think. That's what I did for Tsubasa, which I'm not too crazy about @-@ Just seems abit weird.

pm'ed emi ninja

now i wanna watch sailor moon again gonk heart my favorite season there is s 3nodding stars and the first season are probably close seconds. mamoru and usagi are so cute when they're fighting whee

@aiko- *hee* that's okay whee on a related note, for a long time, i'm so envious of the french because code name wa sailor v was released in french. it's still not licensed in english gonk heart *likes buying her manga versus relying on scanlations*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:56 am
*hasn't really been keeping up with the guild...but will do form now on*

wheres the how to count points, thread/thingy? sweatdrop

Midnight3476

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:02 am
Midnight3476

Everything you need to know is at the sticky entitled, "Information and Updates - Required Reading!" at the top of the forum.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:05 am
cardi
Emi

pm'ed emi ninja

now i wanna watch sailor moon again gonk heart my favorite season there is s 3nodding stars and the first season are probably close seconds. mamoru and usagi are so cute when they're fighting whee

@aiko- *hee* that's okay whee on a related note, for a long time, i'm so envious of the french because code name wa sailor v was released in french. it's still not licensed in english gonk heart *likes buying her manga versus relying on scanlations*

*smacks Gaia for eating her post* T___T My favorite seasons are the first and Super S, but my favorite opening is the one for Stars.

And I shall now find some time to watch the episodes and pray the fly is out of my room @-@ But that page is so cool XD

Edit: And if anybody is curious about the DC episode I mentioned earlier, all 3 parts of it are here: http://www.crystal-dreams.us/DetectiveConan  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:22 am
Konami Shojou
Midnight3476

Everything you need to know is at the sticky entitled, "Information and Updates - Required Reading!" at the top of the forum.

*smachs forehead*

See i read that when i joined but i obviously didnt take much note on the point bit sweatdrop  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games