Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:38 pm
Queentintin
https://9anime.to/watch/jewelpet-twinkle.v5y4/ep-8

biggrin

good morning Crys =) wish you were on=)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Evening. Have to wrap things up soon.
Did you know in Classic Concentration that in one game, there was 2 malfunctions.

The First was a Wrong Match that was credited, so the player had 5 Seconds added rather than restarting the Endgame and the Second was when the 33 Second Timer failed to start. So the player on that game won the Grand Prize due to a Production Problem.

The good news is that this problem was ironed out in the next game. So if there's a Production Problem in a Game Show such as a Malfunction, they would need to do something to fix the malfunction.
So it sounded like a Mechanic Team had to remedy the problem.

Have a good night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

biggrin

Did you know in Classic Concentration that in one game, there was 2 malfunctions.

The First was a Wrong Match that was credited, so the player had 5 Seconds added rather than restarting the Endgame and the Second was when the 33 Second Timer failed to start. So the player on that game won the Grand Prize due to a Production Problem.

The good news is that this problem was ironed out in the next game. So if there's a Production Problem in a Game Show such as a Malfunction, they would need to do something to fix the malfunction.

That makes sense , a mechanic team, games can malfunction, for sure ^^ ok sure Crys, no problem , emotion_hug  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:50 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

biggrin

That makes sense , a mechanic team, games can malfunction, for sure ^^ ok sure Crys, no problem , emotion_hug

Yeah and that malfunction had to happen in Classic Concentration 1988 while they were taping that episode on 12-14-1988 so the champion won by default due to a Production Malfunction and it was edited  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

biggrin

Have a good night.

ok good night , may just go to bed then.. idk..worked  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

biggrin

Have a good night.

ok good night , may just go to bed then.. idk..worked 9 hrs , it was something today! 3nodding say thanks for being here for me =)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

biggrin

Yeah and that malfunction had to happen in Classic Concentration 1988 while they were taping that episode on 12-14-1988 so the champion won by default due to a Production Malfunction and it was edited

I see, that shouldn't have happened!  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:54 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

biggrin

Have a good night.

ok good night , may just go to bed then.. idk..worked 9 hrs , it was something today! 3nodding say thanks for being here for me =)

YW.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:13 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Mermaid Blossom and her sisters
= Blossom
= Lilac
= Fern
= Lavender
= Bluebell
= Daffodil
= Marigold
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

Anyway, I have 3 Appointments side by side starting tomorrow. So I won't be on until later. Have a good night

those sure are pretty, and alright, have a good day tomorrow =) my electrcity went down earlier, take care =)

I will. Sleep well.

Hi, just watched first episode of Mermaid Melody =) sweet
https://9anime.to/watch/mermaid-melody-pichi-pichi-pitch.o63j/ep-1  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:19 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= Blossom
= Lilac
= Fern
= Lavender
= Bluebell
= Daffodil
= Marigold
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

Anyway, I have 3 Appointments side by side starting tomorrow. So I won't be on until later. Have a good night

those sure are pretty, and alright, have a good day tomorrow =) my electrcity went down earlier, take care =)

I will. Sleep well.

Morning. I'm waking up. Does Mermaid Blossom's 6 sisters in the RP remind you of a Disney Princess?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:22 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= Blossom
= Lilac
= Fern
= Lavender
= Bluebell
= Daffodil
= Marigold
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

I will. Sleep well.

Morning. I'm waking up. Does Mermaid Blossom's 6 sisters in the RP remind you of a Disney Princess?

Yes sort of, well Blossom sings to frighten her enemies away, so sort of like sailor scouts too =)and she was looking for her pearl, found it with Kaito  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:26 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I will. Sleep well.

Yes sort of, well Blossom sings to frighten her enemies away, so sort of like sailor scouts too =)and she was looking for her pearl, found it with Kaito

Blossom & 6 her sisters remind me of Ariel and her sisters in the Disney's Little Mermaid, the 1989 version, NOT the Reboot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:30 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I will. Sleep well.

Blossom & 6 her sisters remind me of Ariel and her sisters in the Disney's Little Mermaid, the 1989 version, NOT the Reboot.

Ah yes for sure , I agree *smiles* Blossom is just as young as Ariel, and learning =) kind heart saves kaito twice ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:55 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Ah yes for sure , I agree *smiles* Blossom is just as young as Ariel, and learning =) kind heart saves kaito twice ^^

I'll reply in the mansion soon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:51 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

you're going to have a busy week? how so? =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see why you got up early ^^

alright, well have a good week, still working on your stock pile wood? well have a good day and week, you know you talk to me about anything right?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games