Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 955 956 957 958 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:35 am
CrystBalfast
I'm working on Prince Lucan's bio. In the meantime, I may get my haircut soon.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting Warcraft Rumble since in that game, you get to play as toy versions of the Alliance.
Sounds like a Digital Version of Toys to Life, except without the actual toys and scanner addon

Queentintin

Alright that sounds good, hair cuts are good too , no problem, wow sounds like a cool game well have fun ^^ Lucan, sweet name xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:01 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting Warcraft Rumble since in that game, you get to play as toy versions of the Alliance.
Sounds like a Digital Version of Toys to Life, except without the actual toys and scanner addon

Queentintin

Alright that sounds good, hair cuts are good too , no problem, wow sounds like a cool game well have fun ^^ Lucan, sweet name xd

Cool. What's new this afternoon?
For Mermaid Chloe's Quote in her Coding, how's this?
"Cool and swift as the winter wind & breeze."

Evening, queenie. I slept in earlier this afternoon.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Good evening, so you really relaxed *smiles* I was outside this afternoon=) lots of flies and mosquitos though! 3nodding that quote is great ty =) have to grab the coding schema first =)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:22 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Good evening, so you really relaxed *smiles* I was outside this afternoon=) lots of flies and mosquitos though! 3nodding that quote is great ty =) have to grab the coding schema first =)

Nice Chloe mermaid as a human girl town dress outfit, it can be added to her bio as an addition. Sounds like I was tried the other night after the outing.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Nice Chloe mermaid as a human girl town dress outfit, it can be added to her bio as an addition. Sounds like I was tried the other night after the outing.

Sure, be happy to, in not too long, have to cook my porc chops =)and ah yes you sure were 3nodding m but that's ok =)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:04 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sure, be happy to, in not too long, have to cook my porc chops =)and ah yes you sure were 3nodding m but that's ok =)

Cool. Sounds like Chloe's in love.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:06 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

because she's blushing?=)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:37 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. I replied in Make the Grade in Double Trouble Set 2. But I may cut the remaining questions short due to the Trip. If that happens, then the player who is furthest ahead on his/her game board will win.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. I replied in Make the Grade in Double Trouble Set 2. But I may cut the remaining questions short due to the Trip. If that happens, then the player who is furthest ahead on his/her game board will win.

alright sure , no problem biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:52 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cute Mermaid Chloe avatar outfit cosplay? Her nightgown?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes , her night gown =) ahh yes whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:58 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

right in her bio as an addition. What's new this evening? I started packing for Part 2 of the Trip since the date was moved  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:06 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

right in her bio as an addition. What's new this evening? I started packing for Part 2 of the Trip since the date was moved

I added it =)
already huh, anxious right =) not much responding to you me friend =)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:23 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I added it =)

Well, sometimes dates are moved. I didn't know the trip was moved to sooner than later. Anyway, I may wrap things up before bed soon.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:27 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I added it =)

Well, sometimes dates are moved. I didn't know the trip was moved to sooner than later. Anyway, I may wrap things up before bed soon.

I understand, no problem , ok good night Crys ^^ it's alright *hugs* you have a life too , out of Gaia 3nodding I'm just a role player .  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 955 956 957 958 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games