Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:08 pm
@___x;; Oh god.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:32 pm
biggrin I LOVE YOU LADYD heart heart heart

Besides, I already promised to never exceed three normal orders or one super-order per round.

And I've realized a bonus to setting my PMs to Friends Only. Not only do I avoid PMs about my items (curse the new wishlist system), but now I won't have to deal with illiterate fantards who want to *shudder* talk to me when they see my Naruto fanslimes, or the ones who'll think my upcoming/eventual Orlando slime is Orlando Bloom ('CAUSE IT'S NOT!!!! scream Orlando the Axe was Auma's father in the Redwall book Mattimeo, so my Orlando slime is part of my badger order.... mushroom mushroom...)  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:33 pm
*LadyDelaidra rocks back and forth in a corner as she contemplates the future orders that will fall upon her and Meriko falls into a trauma induced coma after taking a good long look at the suggestion thread* XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:33 pm
biggrin I LOVE YOU MERI heart heart heart  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:35 pm
Meriko
*LadyDelaidra rocks back and forth in a corner as she contemplates the future orders that will fall upon her and Meriko falls into a trauma induced coma after taking a good long look at the suggestion thread* XD

xD;; That's before or after she has a heart attack from my custom resvered order? xD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:39 pm
*comatose Meri's eyelids flutter a bit as Cassidy Peterson's message of lurve sinks down through her consciousness* XD

LadyD: After. You check yourself into a mental hospital after being released from the more usual type of hospital. XD

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:42 pm
xd heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:48 pm
Whee, my collection is a vague [PRP] now whee And with that, I'm off to bed  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

xuvrette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:44 am
really need to get a silky slime~!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:56 am
*does a little spin* Ah, I'm pleased with my Greenhouse. It makes me happy.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:11 am
nice greenhouse, cassidy 3nodding

custom slimehs are sterile? this is what i get for not reading the breeding faq gonk

*contemplates what to do with her custom-made slimehs and revises her rp and pending orders posts whee *  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:19 am
whee Glad you like it. Tending to a garden is so much easier than tending to every individual denizen of it.

Ha, they are? I think I knew that already. But it doesn't really affect me since I don't plan on breeding, anyways.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:34 am
xd yeah, tending to the garden as a whole is a good idea, since you have an army of slimehs xd

i picked and chose which slimeh i'll focus on for my rp (although there's a minor cast of characters that randomly pop up every now and then). i was waiting until i can order a couple of custom slimehs before my whole cast is in place, but that idea got chucked since customs are sterile xd turns out i got my whole cast in place after all.

oh yeah, the changes shrunk my pending order list from 96 slimehs to 16 slimehs (instead of getting every single emote for the main characters, i'm choosing to go with just the statuses). i bet that's a relief for ladyd xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:40 am
xd xd xd I'll bet! I nearly had a heart attack for her when I saw that "96"!

Some of my non-fanSlimes are gonna be played in [GRP]s 3nodding The ones named after their own colors. Ah, Hype's Hexadecimal Color List, how I love thee. xd Seriously tho, that hex color chart really helps me make my slimes the colors I want 'em 3nodding The Squishingtons & Captain Wigglemeister were hex color'd in the orders I put in for them, and I love 'em.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:46 am
yeah, i like how some of your custom slimehs turned out 3nodding i just started to use hexes in my pending order. just resorted to the tahnee orphanage's color guide xd  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff