[GRP] Silky Slime Amusement Park!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanthophy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:17 pm
User Image
*Lilly jumps around without any excitement or anything. she is very bored and can't find anyone to play with her*
Lilly says: does anyone want to play with me...?
*Lilly jumps away from me to find a friend while i am almost asleep on the bench*
*i wake up*
i shout: LILLY!!! COME BACK!!!
*Lilly comes to me*
Lilly says: sorry, i just wanted to find a friend sad
i say: don't worry,come, let's go find a friend for you! 3nodding
*Lilly nods and follows me as i walk and look for a nice and kind slime for Lilly to play with*

(points=1)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:10 am
Hakaru waits for her guardian to come then Hakaru sees Lilly with Stella9991. Hakaru wonders if anyone is willing to play with her. Hakaru starts to jump around and get dizzy. Hakaru starts laugh, but felt like no heard her. Bloodkitten Comes back to fetch her, with money in her hand.
"Cme on Hakaru I have enough money for the both of us to play in the amusment park'' says bloodkitten.
Hakaru was filled with joy and tears rolling down her cheecks.
"But we need money for food and water" said Hakaru.
"It's Ok I found a job that's pays a good salary. so now we can do whatever we want. And it was your wish to spend time with me at the amusment park right? so now you got that wish. you need to be happy now!" siad bloodkitten.
"Thank You!" said Hakaru with tears rolling down her cheecks.
And they start to walk in the amusment park gate.

(3 points)  

xXTsubasaNoHikariXx

DottieAult

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:02 pm
Lovie hops up alongside a group of other Silkies
L: "Hey, what are you all up to?"
Others: "We're riding on the Super Oober Huge Roller Coaster. Wanna Come?"
L: "I would love to!"
Lovie waited and waited in line with them until they were finally first in line.
They jumped onto the car, and vroom! They were off!
Suddenly, the car stopped with a jerk.
L: "Uh, oh, guys! I think we are stuck! What should we do now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:40 pm
Hakaru and Bloodkitten were getting Ice cream when Hakaru saw People were stuck. Hakaru hurried to the rollar coaster. It seemed that no one noticed that they were stuck not even the person operating the machine. Hakaru was worried. Then Bloodkitten brought a ladder so Hakaru Could climb on to.One by one Hakaru used a screwdriver to unscrew the blots.
Everyone was saved, but still no one noticed that they were stuck.  

xXTsubasaNoHikariXx

puffs4ever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Puffball bounced up and down happily. It was her very first time at an amusement park. She wanted to see all of the rides and ride a few rollercoasters.
As soon as she crossed the threshold, she saw it. It was a monster rollercoaster. It soared upward 20 feet and then went sharply downwards. The sign said that it was called the "Kraken." Intimidated by the coaster, Puffball edged away. But she couldn't resist the pull of the coaster. She hopped onto the line, which was very short. Few slimes would go on this coaster.
When she got into the cart, she gulped. Puffball was very scared.When the little, creaking, shaking cart reached the summit of the ride, she screamed. The plummeting fall was exhilaratingly fast, and very exciting.
Wobbling slightly, Puffball got off of the cart at the end, and was slightly green around the edges. It had been a good ride, but she decided to take a rest from gigantic coasters from then on. Purchasing hot churros from a nearby stand, she munched on them, and started to recover from the coastersickness. The churros were very good, lightly toasted, and covered with sugar. It would give her a gigantic sugar high later on.

(4 points)
((total:11 points))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:47 am
This is Bemo and he willl be my silky slime for this RP.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bemo walks up to the tickets booth. "Hello, Could I have 1 ticket please?"
Bemo walked through the gate and saw the coolest roller coaster ever. "I'm going on THAT, RIGHT NOW!" He exclaimed as he walked to the roller coaster.

1 point

{{{Total=1 point}}}  

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:57 am
Bemo went up to the ticket booth and bought a ticket to the roller coaster.
He started to line up. "I don't know if I can do this any more." Thought Bemo,
He sat down in one of the roller coaster's carts. The roller coaster started to go. Up a giant hill, Bemo was starting to get nervous. The coaster plummeted down the hill and around a loop. Bemo and the other slimes were screaming.

2 points

{{{Total=3 points}}}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:03 am
When the ride came to a stop, Bemo was very dizzy. "I think I might sit down." He said to no one imparticular. He stumbled over to a bench and sat down. After sitting for a few minutes, he went to get something to eat. He decided he wanted a hot dog. But he couldn't find any hot dog stands. "Thats odd, there's always a hot dog stand..." He thought to himself as he continued his search for a hot dog stand. After not being able to find a hot dog stand he decided to get some candy floss.

2 points

{{{Total=5 points}}}  

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:10 am
Bemo found some candy floss and sat down to eat. He was feeling very lonely because he didn't know any of the other slimes. "I wish some of my friends would come!" Bemo thought to himself, because it isn't possible to think to someone else. "If only Squishy (Jaffah's Slime) were here, the I wouldn't be lonely!"

1 point

{{{Total=6 points}}}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:25 am
User Image

Squishy walked up to the ticket booth and got a ticket, the moment he entered he immediately went to look for Bemo. He heard Bemo yelling in excitement when he was on the roller coaster, so he should be around here somewhere, I thought. A few minutes later He found Bemo sitting on a bench looking around "Bemo!" He yelled out to him "Huh? where are you Squishy?" he said confusedly "I'm here you blindy!" Squishy yelled as he waved his hands around attentively "Oh there you are Squishy!" Bemo said excitedly

1 point.
Total: 1 point.  

Jaffah

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:30 pm
"Over here, Bemo, towards the roller coaster!" Bemo heard Squishy yell out.
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Squishy, How are you?" Bemo yelled back as he made his way over to Squishy.
"I'm ok, I heard you yelling out on the roller coaster, So I came to look for you!"
"Cool! What do you want to do?"
"I think we should go on the ghost train!"
"The GHOST TRAIN?!? eek I d-d-don't think that's s-such a good i-i-i-idea"
"Why not, I thought you liked the ghost train?"
"But Squishy, you know how scared I get!"
"Oh come on! It's just a ghost train!"
"But it might be a little scaaaaaaaaaaaaaary"
"It won't be, you know it's just cheap special effects right?"
"Yes but, when hands touch you (DON'T THINK DIRTY scream ) it makes me jump sad "
"Don't worry. I'll be here to look after you."
"Oh fine..."

2 points

{{{Total=8 points}}}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:38 pm
User Image
Smiles walks into the park, he then orders 300 tickets.  

Spiketop55

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:15 pm
The hour before dawn...
Squishy and Bemo walk over to the ghost train.
"You ready?" Squishy asked Bemo with contempt.
"No, But I'm not going to get any more ready." Replied Bemo, his voice shaking.
"Let's go!"
Both Squishy and Bemo climbed into a ghost train carrige.

1 point

{{{Total=9 points}}}
...Not light, or dark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:23 pm
The ghost train carriage started to go and go deep into the darkness.
"Im getting worried." Bemo whispered "But your name means the darkness in bloopin!" (Silky slime version of latin) Squishy whispered back. the ghost train started to go faster and faster and do some tight turns in a dimly lit the graveyard. "HELP ME!! scream " Bemo whispered loudly "DON'T HURT MY EAR LIKE THAT! scream " Squishy replied "This is fun anyway!" Squishy added on as he raised his arms. after it lead back into a castle where a giant coffin opened and a vampire sprung at us (as we were in the front seats) "AHH! sad " Bemo said "Don't worry Bemo, it's nearly over 3nodding " Squishy replied "But right after this!!" Squishy exclaimed in joy as the carts went hastily through the track and right into a door covered in fake-yet-real looking knives what opened the last few seconds before you hit the knives. "YES!!!"
Bemo exclaimed as he jumped out of the cart after the cart slowed down and the ride ended "Haha!" I said as I jumped out of the cart after.

2 Points
(Total: 3)  

Jaffah

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:40 pm
"Squishy, that was scary, I don't wanna go on it again." Said Bemo, whilst checking around him to make sure there were no vampires.
"We don't have to go again. I'm happy with one ride!" Replied Squishy.
"Good, I didn't enjoy it one bit. Sorry I hurt your ear"
"It's OK, I'm better now."
"Good. What would you like to do now?"
"I think we should go on the ferris wheel."
And so the two friends headed off toward the ferris wheel. And they felt they could not have been happier unless it had also been one of their birthdays.

2 points

{{{Total=11 points}}}  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas