Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:01 am
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

si tu le penses, je ne suis pas grand chose

Wonderful Princess Elsa as a full human, queenie. I'm back from the Expo and it was cool. It was a Residential Themed Show. Plenty of Housing showcases and they had a Christmas Tree House Light Panel.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:20 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Wonderful Princess Elsa as a full human, queenie. I'm back from the Expo and it was cool. It was a Residential Themed Show. Plenty of Housing showcases and they had a Christmas Tree House Light Panel.

I'm super happy you had fun, I had a good day too, see it's my birthday 3nodding my boss and friends at work sang to me, and I had a wonderful supper, and an mp3 , new one for a gift =) have a good night ^^ I guess *hugs*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:32 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I'm super happy you had fun, I had a good day too, see it's my birthday 3nodding my boss and friends at work sang to me, and I had a wonderful supper, and an mp3 , new one for a gift =) have a good night ^^ I guess *hugs*

Wow. Happy Birthday, Queenie.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:36 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Wow. Happy Birthday, Queenie.

Thanks, =) probably going to get a nice birthday cake Monday =) too, how are you? and thanks, she is pretty right =)

we went to the butterfly conservatory, in Calgary the zoo =) was nice ,my vacation xd love butterflies 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:45 pm
good night, that was short and sweet lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:03 pm
Queentintin

Yeah. Stunt 2 of Shop til you drop is next and then end of part 1 of Round 1. For the Christmas 2023 PSA, Alex talked about the Links 386 and Commodore Amiga 1200 Tech Dealer Demos.

A Dealer Tech Demo is used to demonstrate what PCs can do toward buyers at Electronic Stores back before the internet. However, it would need to be programed to do something so that it does not sit stagnate where a game in progress will end if its left idle for too long. Prince of Persia 2 has 10 Bell Countdown where after being idle following a death scene, the player is taken back to the Title Screen.

In fact, most Consoles have a feature like this where it would be go into Stand By or Sleep Mode if left idle for too long just to conserve power.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:09 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. Stunt 2 of Shop til you drop is next and then end of part 1 of Round 1. For the Christmas 2023 PSA, Alex talked about the Links 386 and Commodore Amiga 1200 Tech Dealer Demos.

A Dealer Tech Demo is used to demonstrate what PCs can do toward buyers at Electronic Stores back before the internet. However, it would need to be programed to do something so that it does not sit stagnate where a game in progress will end if its left idle for too long. Prince of Persia 2 has 10 Bell Countdown where after being idle following a death scene, the player is taken back to the Title Screen.

Ah I see, =) will read more tomorrow =) but interesting 3nodding and for stunt 2 , sounds good Crys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:10 pm
cute xd

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:38 am
you know I just enjoy ,your company here, that's why I come on in the morning =) and I thought you'd be one of the first to notice it was my bday yesterday, silly me redface hope you had lots of fun at the residential expo, expos are fun, hope to hear about it someday =) I've been to a Montreal expo. long time ago ^.^

and no worries, just getting 1 year older lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:01 am
Queentintin
you know I just enjoy ,your company here, that's why I come on in the morning =) and I thought you'd be one of the first to notice it was my bday yesterday, silly me redface hope you had lots of fun at the residential expo, expos are fun, hope to hear about it someday =) I've been to a Montreal expo. long time ago ^.^

Morning. I cleaned my PC's Filters after breakfast.
Found another Fantasy Series Anime:
Management of a Novice Alchemist  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:32 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Ah I see, =) will read more tomorrow =) but interesting 3nodding and for stunt 2 , sounds good Crys

Lovely. How was your day, queenie.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning. I cleaned my PC's Filters after breakfast.
Found another Fantasy Series Anime:
Management of a Novice Alchemist

I see is that a good anime?=) and hello ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

it went well =) and yours?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:46 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Mine went well. I started another character skit.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Mine went well. I started another character skit.

You did? ok, goes to see =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games