Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:34 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
https://www.azaleasdolls.com/princess/game_mermaid-princess.php

Cool. What's new this evening? I replied in the Christmas 2023 PSA and watching Bugs Bunny before bed

hey =) taking it easy=) have to work earlier tom 3nodding and ok , sweet =)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:38 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. What's new this evening? I replied in the Christmas 2023 PSA and watching Bugs Bunny before bed

Have a good day. I almost beat Mighty Doom's Halloween 2023 Event, got one more prize to earn. I'm also hoping to try Warcraft Rumble. Warcraft Rumble looks like one of those Digital Toy Games where players use the toys to fight battles with one another like that toy tournament anime, Angelic Layer.

Angelic Layer can be added to the watch list too. Anyway, have a good night, queenie.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Have a good day. I almost beat Mighty Doom's Halloween 2023 Event, got one more prize to earn. I'm also hoping to try Warcraft Rumble. Warcraft Rumble looks like one of those Digital Toy Games where players use the toys to fight battles with one another like that toy tournament anime, Angelic Layer.

Angelic Layer can be added to the watch list too. Anyway, have a good night, queenie.

ohh wow, cool choice of games, they sound like fun=) and never heard of Angelic Layer, very cool =) good night me friend  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ohh wow, cool choice of games, they sound like fun=) and never heard of Angelic Layer, very cool =) good night me friend

Morning  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:08 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning

good morning ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:18 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning

good morning ^.^

Just waking up  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:25 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning

good morning ^.^

Just waking up

I see =) no worries ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:53 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning

good morning ^.^

Just waking up

I see =) no worries ^^

Evening, Queenie. How was your day? There's another Expo happening later this week during my away trip where I am. In the meantime, I have to go to bed soon.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning

good morning ^.^

Just waking up

I see =) no worries ^^

Evening, Queenie. How was your day? There's another Expo happening later this week during my away trip where I am. In the meantime, I have to go to bed soon.

I see, sounds fun, miss them expos =) well hope you'll enjoy it 3nodding ok good night Crys, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:11 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning ^.^

Just waking up

I see =) no worries ^^

I see, sounds fun, miss them expos =) well hope you'll enjoy it 3nodding ok good night Crys, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite ^^

YW. I hope to wrap things up before bed. Oh, I also lost at Air Hockey and when I tried to play the Japanese crane game, I put 4 quarters in but 2 got accepted only and it looks like that it was out of order, sounds like the coin slot was broken  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning ^.^

Just waking up

I see =) no worries ^^

YW. I hope to wrap things up before bed. Oh, I also lost at Air Hockey and when I tried to play the Japanese crane game, I put 4 quarters in but 2 got accepted only and it looks like that it was out of order, sounds like the coin slot was broken

oh nos, you lost, sorry to ear that! ^^ and oo fun a Japanese crane game =) too bad it was out of order! darn!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:27 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see =) no worries ^^

oh nos, you lost, sorry to ear that! ^^ and oo fun a Japanese crane game =) too bad it was out of order! darn!

I replied as Naomi in Crysta's Skit. Other than that, I'm working on some Personal Steward Characters for some nations in the RP. More on them later.

Besides watching Bugs Bunny, I'm also watching a DOS Review on Theme Park which is a precursor to Roller Coaster Tycoon.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see =) no worries ^^

I replied as Naomi in Crysta's Skit. Other than that, I'm working on some Personal Steward Characters for some nations in the RP. More on them later.

Besides watching Bugs Bunny, I'm also watching a DOS Review on Theme Park which is a precursor to Roller Coaster Tycoon.

yes I meant to ask you about the Personal Stewards, and what their jobs are =)
and alright about Naomi and Crysta =) and about the DOS review pretty cool, have fun =)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:42 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes I meant to ask you about the Personal Stewards, and what their jobs are =)
and alright about Naomi and Crysta =) and about the DOS review pretty cool, have fun =)

Thanks. Anyway, I also replied in the Christmas PSA 2023. Wondering what the next Dealer Demo from the Past the characters may talk about when I return from my trip?
Have a good night.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prettym=) heart  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games