Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:50 pm
XD Okay, List of questions I have:

1. What accessories can be combined together? (Ex: Glasses with Ribbon, Party Hat with Monocle, Party Hat with Ribbon)
2. If we wanted something for a Silky Slime and made it ourselves/got it somewhere and had permission (Ex: Sprite sheet XD), could it be used? @-@
3. Could the ribbon be made into a bowtie? <<
4. Can we ask for an recolors on accessories? @-@

That is alllllll  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:26 am
*finished adding her new slimes* Now to bed like I should have went over an hour ago XD I just can't resist adding as soon as I get new ones << So niiiiight heart  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:51 am
Emi
1. What accessories can be combined together? (Ex: Glasses with Ribbon, Party Hat with Monocle, Party Hat with Ribbon)
With the way the files are set up at the moment, combining accessories would be very time consuming. @_@ It occurred to me last night to just make one master file from which any slime could be created with any base and any accessory/ies. Until I have done so, please do not order more than one accessory per slime. I will go update the shop text to reflect this and when I do get that master file created, I will update the shop text once more. ^^

Emi
2. If we wanted something for a Silky Slime and made it ourselves/got it somewhere and had permission (Ex: Sprite sheet XD), could it be used? @-@
I would like to approve this on an item-by-item basis. You could post the graphic that you want to use in the suggestion topic and I'll look at them and try them out one by one, and then edit the post with a yes or no. ^^

Emi
3. Could the ribbon be made into a bowtie? <<
Not exactly. I will make bow ties available in a future shop update, however. ^^ I just wanted to get the Christmas stuff out as soon as possible. I have no idea how they'll stay on, but then I don't really know how the monocle and glasses are managing to stay on the slimies' faces either. *rofl* Perhaps they are sticky and just...attach. XD

Emi
4. Can we ask for an recolors on accessories? @-@
The ribbon and party hat can be recolored so long as the shopkeeper feels that it will still show up well against the white backdrop. For instance, we might refuse to recolor a party hat white and yellow. ^0^; Everything else just has a default color scheme and will not be recolored. (I don't think anyone wants a purple Pumpkin Stump anyway. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:39 am
XD Thank you, Meriko! That means I have less forms to write now in some ways razz And the recoloring is a good note for me in the fuutuure XD So for now... *moves multipleaccessoryideastothirdorderpost*

Edit: And for some reason, I suddenly forgot <_< Can RO slimes and Domo slimes wear accessories too or no? @-@  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:58 am
So long as the basic slime body remains the rounded "pork bun" shape, accessories should not be a problem. The elemental slimes, however, will probably not do well with certain accessories, and future "bred" vs. "bought" slimes that I have planned will definitely not be compatible. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:03 am
Meriko
So long as the basic slime body remains the rounded "pork bun" shape, accessories should not be a problem. The elemental slimes, however, will probably not do well with certain accessories, and future "bred" vs. "bought" slimes that I have planned will definitely not be compatible. ^^;

XD k. ^^ Thaaaanks Meriko heart  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:00 pm
*continues stalking around* << heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:15 pm
whee I'm finally getting around to setting myself up in here, but I just noticed that I'm not on the owner's list! My slimies are in the list by type under my name, but my name isn't in the comprehensive owner's list.

Just thought I'd point it out!!

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:38 pm
lizstar: Sorry about that. ^^; Problem has been corrected.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:28 pm
*does a little dance of boredom*  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:42 pm
*wishes she wasn't sick* T~T  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:06 pm
Aww, I hope you feel better soon, Emi heart  

Eclipsed soul

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:27 pm
Eclipsed soul
Aww, I hope you feel better soon, Emi heart

Thanks ;-; heart I hope I do too x-x  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:23 am
Urgh, still sick. >< I just want to sleep over the weekend. And maybe eat something now and then. But mostly sleep.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:25 am
*hands meri a mug of hot chocolate* ^^ aw, i hope you feel better soon! ^^  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games