Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 959 960 961 962 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:36 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image

The Resolution for the Snow Queen Maker is 370x670. Inside the Snow Queen/King Maker, select last and save. Anyway, I have to get an early start tomorrow so the stores don't get overpacked.

Anyway, Evening. Queenie. How was your day?

ok and ty =) my day was good, I made some good tips , big party table ^^ and alright, well have fun *hugs*

Sounds like fun. I have to wrap things up soon so to get an early start as tomorrow begins the Christmas Shopping in Full which means the stores will be a madhouse if you arrive late and its going to get crowded really fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image

The Resolution for the Snow Queen Maker is 370x670. Inside the Snow Queen/King Maker, select last and save. Anyway, I have to get an early start tomorrow so the stores don't get overpacked.

ok and ty =) my day was good, I made some good tips , big party table ^^ and alright, well have fun *hugs*

Sounds like fun. I have to wrap things up soon so to get an early start as tomorrow begins the Christmas Shopping in Full which means the stores will be a madhouse if you arrive late and its going to get crowded really fast.

Sure Crys, no worries, take care ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:04 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image

Thanks. I also replied in the Game Lab Sign Change Filler. Thinking about the next item in the Filler?
Anyway, have a good night  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image

Thanks. I also replied in the Game Lab Sign Change Filler. Thinking about the next item in the Filler?

alright will check it out =) night ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:29 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright will check it out =) night ^^

omg the resolution , thanks redface
yes
The Resolution for the Snow Queen Maker is 370x670  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:53 am
Queentintin

*Grant*
A Kind and Gentle Traveler who knows magic pretty well as an Enchanter. After meeting Elsa, saw the kindness and thoughtfulness rather than her ice magic. The thought of an Ice Princess meeting someone who cares about her and is willing accept her for what she is started out as a foreign feeling which blossomed into sweet love as what happened in The Mermaid Princess.
Grant removed Elsa's ice magic she was born with so she can become a normal princess like Anna. He and she were later married as he loves her for her & cares about her. Since Elsa is now fully human, Grant and his Snowflake will soon heal the wounds caused by Arendelle's Great Freeze and Isolation as the wish they made together for Elsa's late parents to be reincarnated as their children and then Arendelle will be Complete once more.
He's a Real Diamond Enchanter, a Loving Father to Be and Amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:19 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Grant*
A Kind and Gentle Traveler who knows magic pretty well as an Enchanter. After meeting Elsa, saw the kindness and thoughtfulness rather than her ice magic. The thought of an Ice Princess meeting someone who cares about her and is willing accept her for what she is started out as a foreign feeling which blossomed into sweet love as what happened in The Mermaid Princess.
Grant removed Elsa's ice magic she was born with so she can become a normal princess like Anna. He and she were later married as he loves her for her & cares about her. Since Elsa is now fully human, Grant and his Snowflake will soon heal the wounds caused by Arendelle's Great Freeze and Isolation as the wish they made together for Elsa's late parents to be reincarnated as their children and then Arendelle will be Complete once more.

Sweet , ty heart  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:25 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Grant*

Sweet , ty heart

Morning  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Grant*

Sweet , ty heart

Morning

Hello =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:38 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Grant*

Sweet , ty heart

Morning

Hello =)

What's new?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:41 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Grant*

Sweet , ty heart

Morning

Hello =)

What's new?

Nothing =) just woke up, I thought you were going shopping? well I got up, could not go back to sleep
silly, I was thinking of a song to sing to Grant for Elsa , *smiles*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:52 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sweet , ty heart

Morning

Hello =)

What's new?

Nothing =) just woke up, I thought you were going shopping? well I got up, could not go back to sleep

I had breakfast a while ago and I'll be leaving for shopping soon  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:56 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sweet , ty heart

Morning

Hello =)

What's new?

I see that's good =) oh I have to deposit my paye too  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:08 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hello =)

What's new?

I see that's good =) oh I have to deposit my paye too

Cool. I replied in the Game Lab Filler. Its Anna's turn to spin the wheel a Q&A Filler  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 959 960 961 962 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games