Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:44 am
Lil question... when are you delivering the pumpkin slimes? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:15 am
Aiko: The freebies from the Mansion Event? We didn't really set a timeframe for delivery, but basically it's "as soon as we can." ^^  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:02 am
Meriko
Urgh, still sick. >< I just want to sleep over the weekend. And maybe eat something now and then. But mostly sleep.

Poor Meriko ;-;

Blah, I'm still sick too >< Luckily, my ears aren't too clogged today and it's mostly just coughing again... And only 6 days until vacation ;~;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:06 am
*parks Emi over a humidifier and feeds her warm, nutritious foods and various vitamin and mineral tablets* ;-;  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:10 am
Meriko
*parks Emi over a humidifier and feeds her warm, nutritious foods and various vitamin and mineral tablets* ;-;

Thanks ;-; I swear, I wouldn't mind being sick ANY other time, but having to be sick right before something I've been super excited for is horrible x___x And brings me bad memories of a few years ago...

See, I was sick, but pretty much okay, so we still went to Disney World like we do every year the week before Thanksgiving. Not only did I get sicker, we ended up having to come back early due to the fact that I had strep so I had to take antibiotic medicine. And THEN I couldn't eat anything except mashed potatoes for 3 weeks. Nothing worse then having to WATCH everybody eat stuff you can't ;___; And it was THANKSGIVING! Horrible memories x____x That was just like...pure evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:18 am
Oi, that does sound terrible. *pats you consolingly* At least you've had good Thanksgivings and trips to make up for it, ya? :3 And hopefully this will be another one of the good ones.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:22 am
Meriko
Oi, that does sound terrible. *pats you consolingly* At least you've had good Thanksgivings and trips to make up for it, ya? :3 And hopefully this will be another one of the good ones.

Yeah ;-; And yeeees @-@ I really hope so. Puerto Rico is also where my parents went for their Honey Moon :3 And we're going to go to the waterfall and my dad tried to climb and broke his hand/fingers on <3 Plus, I've NEVER been there before which is the main thing that really made me excited ^-^ Though, my mom's paranoid with all the hurricanes lately and stuff...And she doesn't like planes much as it is >> And we'll have to go on 3 planes (NY to Puerto Rico, then 5-6 days later, Puerto Rico to Disney World, and then Disney World back to NY in 4-5 days @-@) in those 10 days so my mom is abit nervous XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:32 am
*begins to aww but then winces at finger-breaking story* Give your mom Nyquil or Benadryl before the plane rides so she can snooze while in the air. *hee*  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:42 am
Meriko
*begins to aww but then winces at finger-breaking story* Give your mom Nyquil or Benadryl before the plane rides so she can snooze while in the air. *hee*

XD I think she takes something, but she always stays wide awake or somewhat awake during the plane ride @-@ She's okay once it lands if anything atleast. But I have a small problem on planes XD I have to drink water/soda or chew gum WHILE the plane is taking off otherwise my ears pop @-@ So blah XD But I still have fun on planes <3 Being on a plane and looking down from it is the only time I can look down from somewhere and now feel sick, dizzy, or scared due to a fear of heights (I can be high up and look out, but usually if I look straight down, it makes me sick...specially when on stairs x-x)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:55 am
The Ear-Nose-Throat fairy was not invited to your birth celebration, was she? ^^; Poor Emi.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:59 am
Meriko
The Ear-Nose-Throat fairy was not invited to your birth celebration, was she? ^^; Poor Emi.

Nope ;-; She must hate me <_< She keeps putting curses on me ;___; I'm already stuck with allergies, isn't that enough? T~T  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:12 am
Unfortunately the Free Time Fairy was skipped over when the invitations for my birth feast were sent out. She's never forgiven me for it.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:17 am
Poor poor Meriko ;-; If I ever have kids, I shall try and remember all the fairies ;___;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:50 am
*hee* Fairy godmother avatars would be cute. ^^ A G-LOL gown, Fairy Wings, and that wand with the star on the end. Maybe the Golden Laurels and some other accessories to dress it all up.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:00 pm
Meriko
*hee* Fairy godmother avatars would be cute. ^^ A G-LOL gown, Fairy Wings, and that wand with the star on the end. Maybe the Golden Laurels and some other accessories to dress it all up.

XD Yeah, that would be cute. Also reminds me I need to check if this one effect works @-@ But not only do I not know the link to the AV Simulator, I'm not sure if they have the Halloween update items already XD  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games