Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:53 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Just played some animal crossing new leaf and about to play something else

I will be returning from Part 3 of my Trip Tomorrow Morning.
Okay

So what's new this evening?
I'll have more info on Part 4 of the away trip when it comes up.
Other than that, its Pasta and Meatballs night on my end! biggrin
Okay. had rice, chicken nuggets and curry-marinated vegetable for dinner

Cool. Have a good night and I'll will talk more around the Late Afternoon when I return from my trip!
Oh and one more thing, I tried a Banana Ice Cream with Rainbow Sprinkles at Dumser's and it was pretty good.
Okay  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:17 am
Lol, found something called "Incorrect Quotes Generator" and wrote in my characters names to try it. Got some fun results cat_xd

--
Sandybell: We need to distract these guys
Nilima: Leave it to me.
Nilima: Centaurs have six limbs and are therefore insects. Discuss.
Sirpa, Aulona, and Ariane: *Immediately begin arguing*
Taimi, watching in horror: Oh this. I don’t like this. I don't like this at all.

--
Sandybell: Rules are made to be broken.
Nilima: They were made to be followed. Nothing is made to be broken.
Sirpa: Uh, piñatas.
Aulona: Glow sticks.
Ariane: Karate boards.
Taimi: Spaghetti when you have a small pot.
Sandybell: Rules.
Nilima:

--
Sandybell, walking into their house: Hello, people who do not live here.
Nilima: Hey.
Sirpa: Hi.
Aulona: Hello.
Ariane: Hey!
Sandybell: I gave you the key to my place for emergencies only!
Taimi: We were out of Doritos.

--
Sirpa: Why are Aulona and Nilima sitting with their backs to each other?
Ariane: They had a fight.
Sirpa: Then why are they holding hands?
Ariane: They get sad when they fight.

--
Aulona, about Nilima: Apparently we’re getting someone new in the group.
Sirpa: Are we stealing them?
Ariane: New or used?
Aulona: Wonderful responses, both of you.

--
Sirpa, holding a python: Guys I impulsively bought a snake, what do I name him
Nilima: You did WHAT–
Ariane: William Snakepeare

--
Sirpa: In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
Nilima: Wasn't Ariane with you?
Ariane: In my defense, I was also left unsupervised.

--
Store Worker: Would a Mx. Sirpa please come to the front desk?
Store Worker: points to Nilima and Ariane
Store Worker: I believe they belong to you?
Nilima and Ariane, simultaneously: We got lost sad
Sirpa: I didn’t even bring you guys here with me-

--
Sirpa: We need a distraction.
Nilima: Is anyone here good at jumping up and down and making weird noises?
Ariane, whispering: My time has come

--
Sirpa: I really like this whole ‘good guy, bad guy’ thing you guys have going on.
Nilima: It’s not an act, it’s just that I’m mean and Ariane isn’t

--
Taimi: Christmas lights?
Nilima: Check.
Aulona: Thermos of hot cocoa?
Sirpa: Santa suits?
Sandybell: Shovel?
Ariane: Alibi and bail money?
Nilima: Check- wait, WHAT?!

--
Sirpa, Aulona & Nilima: *screaming*
Ariane: *runs into the room* What's wrong, Nilima?!
Sirpa: Wait, why are you asking Nilima that when Aulona and I are also here?
Ariane: Because Nilima wouldn't scream unless it's an emergency. You two scream whenever you have the chance.  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:44 pm
Cygnus_Pisces

Hello, Cy and good evening. Did you miss me while I was away on my trip?
Anyway, what's new?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:53 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Anyway, what's new?
nothing much, just tired while watching youtube  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:02 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Anyway, what's new?

I found Double Dare at Super Bowl 53 & the other Episode of Super Special Double Dare being the Clarissa vs Welcome Freshman Game.
Other than that, I added another maid character to Alfitaria & hope to add the Courier Family Trade to Ivalice.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyway, I'm giving some other RPers to catch up. Other than that, things are going well. I replied in Silverspring and the Wild & Crazy Kids OOC Game.
As for Marche, what do you think his home next door to Sandybell's home in Sweden looks like?

I also worked on Shopping Spree in the OOC Gallery. I just need to enter the gameplay info on that actual show's Base Rounds and the Birthday Party Bonus Round.

Once everything is set, I'll work on an OOC Pilot and we'll see what the costumes some of the characters are wearing from game to game as its played with pairs of 2 teams. Oh and in the Bonus Round of Shopping Spree, there is a cute Sketch of the Host making funny comments about some of the items on the wall.
Also in Post-Game, during the Credits, both the Host and Champion Team would play around with some of the items.
The Items in the Bonus Wall were props as seen on the actual show.
For the 6 Window Displays in Rounds 1-2, I would need to think of some department sections as this was 1996 to 1997 for Freeform, which was the Family Channel back then before becoming Fox Family then ABC Family.

Anyway, have a good night. I'll have more info on my away trip Part 4 when I find out more.

Cygnus_Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:28 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Anyway, what's new?

I found Double Dare at Super Bowl 53 & the other Episode of Super Special Double Dare being the Clarissa vs Welcome Freshman Game.
Other than that, I added another maid character to Alfitaria & hope to add the Courier Family Trade to Ivalice.

Anyway, I'm giving some other RPers to catch up. Other than that, things are going well. I replied in Silverspring and the Wild & Crazy Kids OOC Game.
As for Marche, what do you think his home next door to Sandybell's home in Sweden looks like?

I also worked on Shopping Spree in the OOC Gallery. I just need to enter the gameplay info on that actual show's Base Rounds and the Birthday Party Bonus Round.

Once everything is set, I'll work on an OOC Pilot and we'll see what the costumes some of the characters are wearing from game to game as its played with pairs of 2 teams. Oh and in the Bonus Round of Shopping Spree, there is a cute Sketch of the Host making funny comments about some of the items on the wall.
Also in Post-Game, during the Credits, both the Host and Champion Team would play around with some of the items.
For the 6 Window Displays in Rounds 1-2, I would need to think of some department sections as this was 1996 to 1997 for Freeform, which was the Family Channel back then before becoming Fox Family then ABC Family.

Anyway, have a good night. I'll have more info on my away trip Part 4 when I find out more.

Cygnus_Pisces
Have a good night too  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:47 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Anyway, what's new?

Cygnus_Pisces
Have a good night too

The Set of Shopping Spree from 1996 to 1997 almost feels like a Town Square motif with 3 store window displays on each side.
More on that later as there's comic effect for Store Window Displays too. But I'll get to that later as I'm working on that.

As for the Signaling Button Pictures that I can find for the OOC Game, hope that helps when I get to that.
But for now, I'm a little tried from the ride home from my trip. Fell asleep during the return trip.
As for GUTS in the OOC Game Gallery, we'll find out more of the events when we get to them in the GUTS OOC Games.

Cygnus_Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:29 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Anyway, what's new?

Cygnus_Pisces
Have a good night too

The Set of Shopping Spree from 1996 to 1997 almost feels like a Town Square motif with 3 store window displays on each side.
More on that later as there's comic effect for Store Window Displays too. But I'll get to that later as I'm working on that.

As for the Signaling Button Pictures that I can find for the OOC Game, hope that helps when I get to that.
But for now, I'm a little tried from the ride home from my trip. Fell asleep during the return trip.
As for GUTS in the OOC Game Gallery, we'll find out more of the events when we get to them in the GUTS OOC Games.

Cygnus_Pisces
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:07 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Cygnus_Pisces
Have a good night too

Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

Morning, so what's up? 2 Events left in Wild and Crazy Fall 2021 OOC Game. Do you think the Girls will get even with the Narrator even though the Whipped Cream Pies were used for joking around?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:48 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Have a good night too

Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

Morning, so what's up? 2 Events left in Wild and Crazy Fall 2021 OOC Game. Do you think the Girls will get even with the Narrator even though the Whipped Cream Pies were used for joking around?

Dunno.
Also not doing much, just finished watching 'The way of the househusband' and eating dinner (vegetable sticks and red curry noddles)  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:03 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Have a good night too

Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

Dunno.
Also not doing much, just finished watching 'The way of the househusband' and eating dinner (vegetable sticks and red curry noddles)

Cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:53 pm
Cygnus_Pisces

Evening. I just ate dinner.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:17 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Okay, just watching youtube  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:18 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Okay, just watching youtube

I just replied in the Wild and Crazy Kids OOC Game. We're at the last event before Post Game and Credits.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:10 am
Queentintin

*comforts Queenie*
User Image
Always Believe with Hopes and Dreams.

As all it takes it to & show...
Wish = Snow White/Nancy
Hope = Cinderella/Giselle
Dream = Aurora/Quorra/Thumbelina
Change = Princess Athena/Atlantica Mermaid Princesses & Mermen Princes/Princess Coralie/Mermaid Lagoon Mermaids & Mermen/Ariel/Ariel's Sisters & Brothers/Melody/Crysta
Learn = Belle/Kida/Jane Darling
Wait = Princess Rapunzel: Short Brown Hair/Megera
Love = Princess Anna/Anastasia (Don Bluth)/Kairi/Jane Porter
Feel = Princess Elsa/Xion/Namine
Work = Tiana/Charlotte
Grow = Merida/Olette
Honor = Mulan/Raya
Protect = Pocahontas/Aqua/Esmeralda
Explore = Moana/Wendy/Alice/Elionwy/Jasmine
Believe = Princess Clarion/Pixie Hallow Fairies/Tinkerbell

I hope these kind words help you out. smile
Feel Better, Queenie.
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games