Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:47 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Okay

The Medal Count in GUTS looks similar to the ones used in the Olympic Games to see how each part of the World is doing when it comes to winning Medals: Bronze, Silver & Gold.
I see

Evening. I just got the new chair ready and had Pasta and meatballs for dinner. smile
I'm also watching Scooby and the Reluctant Werewolf.
Okay. Had potato gratin, meatballs, broccoli and cauliflower for dinner, and spent the day playing 'rune factory tides of destiny' and 'corpse party blood drive'. currently watching youtube while thinking of if I should play some more

Have a good night  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:30 pm
Cygnus_Pisces

Evening. When I was doing Angie's Story in Caravan Stories, things were going well until I reached the Mansion at which point the game started crashing again and again.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:39 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Evening. When I was doing Angie's Story in Caravan Stories, things were going well until I reached the Mansion at which point the game started crashing again and again.
Okay  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:56 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Okay

Here's a picture of the 3D Goggles as presented In Game for Sly Cooper 3.
While the actual 3D Glasses for the game were included with the manual that you had to put together which was the Original PS2 Version before Starting Up the game.
User Image
I tried one level with the 3D Glasses and it was pretty hard. So instead, I played the game without the 3D Glasses Mode.

Some Parts of Sly 3's Main Story have 3D Modes that are optional. I used to have the 3D Glasses but I sold it along with the PS2 Game after trading it in for the PS3 Version.

The 3D Goggles would be featured in the Legends of the Hidden Temple OOC Game as a Treasure Item.

Cygnus_Pisces

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:10 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Okay

While the actual 3D Glasses for the game were included with the manual that you had to put together which was the Original PS2 Version before Starting Up the game.
User Image
I tried one level with the 3D Glasses and it was pretty hard. So instead, I played the game without the 3D Glasses Mode.

Some Parts of Sly 3's Main Story have 3D Modes that are optional. I used to have the 3D Glasses but I sold it along with the PS2 Game after trading it in for the PS3 Version.

The 3D Goggles would be featured in the Legends of the Hidden Temple OOC Game as a Treasure Item.

Cygnus_Pisces

Okay  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:10 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

ok I'm here, where do i start which thread do I go to again, sorry my minds" been on other thoughts  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:17 am
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth

ok I'm here, where do i start which thread do I go to again, sorry my minds" been on other thoughts

= In Character Section
Ivalice, Nation of Alfitaria Page 55

That's no problem. Anyway, I had 3 Busy mornings in one Week.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:18 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Okay

User Image

Cygnus_Pisces

Okay

I'll try doing a Shop Til You Drop OOC Game Pilot when I can.
Rounds 1-2 are stunt challenges akin to Beat the Clock and Double Dare.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:23 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth

= In Character Section

ok so do I have to copy and paster my character info every time I reply? just wondering, because I have to go find it, kind of getting lost here redface I notice you all do this ,  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:31 am
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth

= In Character Section

ok so do I have to copy and paster my character info every time I reply? just wondering, because I have to go find it, kind of getting lost here redface I notice you all do this ,

You mean the coding for the character? Yeah. The Narration Text can be before, after or both when the character speaks. Care for an example?
I can help  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:45 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth

= In Character Section

You mean the coding for the character? Yeah. The Narration Text can be before, after or both when the character speaks. Care for an example?
I can help

I found it, well in Aurora,s character bio, ty =)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:50 am
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth

= In Character Section

I can help

Her speech dialog should be in the Colored text section that says talk. It can alternate both Pink & Blue.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:00 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay

User Image

Cygnus_Pisces

Okay

I'll try doing a Shop Til You Drop OOC Game Pilot when I can.
Rounds 1-2 are stunt challenges akin to Beat the Clock and Double Dare.
Ok  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:13 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth

= In Character Section

I can help

Her speech dialog should be in the Colored text section that says talk. It can alternate both Pink & Blue.

ahh ok , will try for sure next time thank 4laugh  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:25 am
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth

= In Character Section

I can help

ahh ok , will try for sure next time thank 4laugh

Cool. Sorry if my replies are slow, I'm in a Ranked Match of Overwatch.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games