Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
look at me I'm here
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:36 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Alright, good night 3nodding

ty ^.6 for everything heart

YW.

hello, guess you did not like the wallpaper img links I posted on your profile right? have a good morning ^.^ I won't post on your profile anymore .

Morning. They look great.
Found another item for your watch list
Little Mermaid Ayslum Animation

If Ayslum Animation's adaptation of The Little Mermaid had a Post Credits scene then the Prince and his Mermaid Princess Sweetheart would have their wedding on land then explore land and sea together as humans and merfolk.

oh wow, you found it and on youtube , pretty nice, I bookmarked it =) ty

YW. It sounds like that Asylum's Animated Adaptation of The Little Mermaid corrected all that was wrong in the Disney 2023 Live Action Reboot of the Same Name.

Since Nowadays, Disney Princess Live Action Reboots were about money along with Licenses and nothing more which is the same method that lead to all the Tiger Electronics from the 1980s and 1990s...

Speaking of Tiger Electronics, Hasbro brought some of the Tiger Electronic Games back into the spotlight.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:59 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Alright, good night 3nodding

ty ^.^ for everything heart

YW.

hello, guess you did not like the wallpaper img links I posted on your profile right? have a good morning ^.^ I won't post on your profile anymore .

If Ayslum Animation's adaptation of The Little Mermaid had a Post Credits scene then the Prince and his Mermaid Princess Sweetheart would have their wedding on land then explore land and sea together as humans and merfolk.

YW. It sounds like that Asylum's Animated Adaptation of The Little Mermaid corrected all that was wrong in the Disney 2023 Live Action Reboot of the Same Name.

(That's really good) 3nodding
Queenie

Since Nowadays, Disney Princess Live Action Reboots were about money along with Licenses and nothing more which is the same method that lead to all the Tiger Electronics from the 1980s and 1990s...
(I see, I could have guessed lol) Queenie

Speaking of Tiger Electronics, Hasbro brought some of the Tiger Electronic Games back into the spotlight.

Oh..I used to watch that Batman series *smiles* very cool =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:04 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Queenie

I hope Hasbro re-releases that Tiger Game.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:05 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Queenie

I hope Hasbro re-releases that Tiger Game.[/quote

hope so too =) really like the *Equinox items here*

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:20 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Queenie

That's cool

As I mentioned before is all The Live Action Disney Princess Reboot care about is money, not culture, art or nostalgia but as a lackluster performance to reintroduce IPs to a New Generations such as altered scripting, Nationality Swapping, replacing synergy with experience just keep up with Shareholders and their Greed even after selling out. So at the end of the day when it comes to Disney Princess Live Action Reboot Remakes, it doesn't matter if something is good or bad but the trick was to make sure it sold well enough. I would prefer to think of this as a "Tiger Electronics Effect"

One such element that's a homage to RL is the SpongeBob Episode "Selling Out" where Rich Tycoon named Howard Blandy who masterminds the ruthless takeover of every small company in Bikini Bottom and buys the Krusty Krab from Mr. Krabs (Thanks to Mr. Krabs' Greed) and turns it into his own image becoming part of his Mega-Corporation Chain. Thankfully, Krabs destroys the Krabby O's Mondays, forcing Howard Blandy to sell it off to Mr. Krabs.

I also replied in Paris

Cute avatar flower fairy cosplay.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:34 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Queenie

That's cool

As I mentioned before is all The Live Action Disney Princess Reboot care about is money, not culture, art or nostalgia but as a lackluster performance to reintroduce IPs to a New Generations such as altered scripting, Nationality Swapping, replacing synergy with experience just keep up with Shareholders and their Greed even after selling out. So at the end of the day when it comes to Disney Princess Live Action Reboot Remakes, it doesn't matter if something is good or bad but the trick was to make sure it sold well enough. I would prefer to think of this as a "Tiger Electronics Effect"

One such element that's a homage to RL is the SpongeBob Episode "Selling Out" where Rich Tycoon named Howard Blandy who masterminds the ruthless takeover of every small company in Bikini Bottom and buys the Krusty Krab from Mr. Krabs (Thanks to Mr. Krabs' Greed) and turns it into his own image becoming part of his Mega-Corporation Chain. Thankfully, Krabs destroys the Krabby O's Mondays, forcing Howard Blandy to sell it off to Mr. Krabs.

I also replied in Paris

Pretty smart, and greedy, that's what the Rich do 3nodding but at a cost , I agree, good name too fits well xd,
and I remember that episode =) makes sense, thanks =)

I will never watch the Reboot, I don't like the lackluster, totally agree =)

did you just edit? =) ty heart  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:35 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Queenie

That's cool

I also replied in Paris

*smiles* xoxo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:38 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's cool

I also replied in Paris

Pretty smart, and greedy, that's what the Rich do 3nodding but at a cost , I agree, good name too fits well xd,

Yeah. I noticed a Flower Fairy avatar. Looks like a friend of mermaid Stella.
As for the Tiger Electronic Syndrome that's plaguing Disney Princess IRL, I can tell that sooner or later, "All Cooperate Greedy Misdeeds get their Just Rewards".

I'm sure you heard the joke "How many Howard Blandys does it take to build Reboot Empire?"  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:44 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's cool

I also replied in Paris

As for the Tiger Electronic Syndrome that's plaguing Disney Princess IRL, I can tell that sooner or later, "All Cooperate Greedy Misdeeds get their Just Rewards".

I'm sure you heard the joke "How many Howard Blandys does it take to build Reboot Empire?"

I sure hope, I hope all those greedy and creepy Rich control freaks get theirs , specially the deep state! 3nodding I may have heard of it =)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:45 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's cool

I also replied in Paris

a friend to mermaid Stella, cute =) thanks ^^

Disney follows a set of different rules compared to normal citizens xd
I sure hope, I hope all those greedy and creepy Rich control freaks get theirs , specially the deep state! 3nodding I may have heard of it =)

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:48 am
It's so weird to know, you're in deep trouble with such a corrupted system, the world is suffering!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:49 am
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's cool

I also replied in Paris

a friend to mermaid Stella, cute =) thanks ^^

Disney follows a set of different rules compared to normal citizens xd

I wonder what her flower fairy friend's name is and how old she is.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:51 am
Queentintin
It's so weird to know, you're in deep trouble with such a corrupted system, the world is suffering!

Disney needs to create a secondary world, one for Remakes and Reboots while the First World being the Originals & Classics for preservation as a balancing act.

Because due to the Tiger Electronics Effect, it causes an imbalance where Reboots and Remakes overtake Originals & Classics

Double Dare on the other hand, is an exception because its gameplay is the same except for various values to the questions and prizes along with the Obstacle Course Layout Formats.

I found out what its like when I played an Apogee game reboot and it I did not like it one bit since that reboot was a rude awakening for me.
I beat the PS4 Version once in its Lockpick Path and it was the biggest disappointment in a game I've seen.

Anyway, I have to vacuum my PC. BRB...

Time Card: Later...
I'm back. Might as well watch some Scooby Doo while relaxing  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:33 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Disney needs to create a secondary world, one for Remakes and Reboots while the First World being the Originals & Classics for preservation as a balancing act.

Because due to the Tiger Electronics Effect, it causes an imbalance where Reboots and Remakes overtake Originals & Classics

Double Dare on the other hand, is an exception because its gameplay is the same except for various values to the questions and prizes along with the Obstacle Course Layout Formats.

I found out what its like when I played an Apogee game reboot and it I did not like it one bit since that reboot was a rude awakening for me.
I beat the PS4 Version once in its Lockpick Path and it was the biggest disappointment in a game I've seen.

I did read, was playing in the forums lol sorry =) made some banana muffins too, and going to work shortly,  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I did read, was playing in the forums lol sorry =) made some banana muffins too, and going to work shortly,

Cool. I just had lunch. Have fun  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games