Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 957 958 959 960 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:13 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

thank you =) 4laugh

YW. Just had dinner. Anyway, what's new?

not much, my supper is in the oven =)

I'm thinking about what to reply

sounds good =)

Have a good night Crys I guess I bore you lol it's all good xd

I just brushed my teeth. What's new this evening? How's the Asylum Animated version of The Little Mermaid?

it's pretty good so far =) the animation is different 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:34 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sounds good =)

I just brushed my teeth. What's new this evening? How's the Asylum Animated version of The Little Mermaid?

Yeah. It looks better than the Disney Princess Reboot Live Action Remake we got.

I hope Asylum Animated version of The Little Mermaid gets a USA DVD Blu-Ray Release one day  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sounds good =)

Yeah. It looks better than the Disney Princess Reboot Live Action Remake we got.

I hope Asylum Animated version of The Little Mermaid gets a USA DVD Blu-Ray Release one day

It probably does =) it is better ^.^ hope so for your sake 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:41 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

A franchise's success being the original animated version and its factors that it relies on: Audience and Formulas.
Normally, a producer would have control of the Formula over Audience but in most cases when it comes to Cooperate Greed, they have complete control of both factors.

Disney Princess Reboot Live Action Remakes have a difficult time because they are tampering with an approved Audience and Formula that worked years ago. So in Perspective and Principal, it has potential to work but in practice and standards, it does end up being a pleasant sight due to Cooperate Shareholders and Greed.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:48 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

A franchise's success being the original animated version and its factors that it relies on: Audience and Formulas.
Normally, a producer would have control of the Formula over Audience but in most cases when it comes to Cooperate Greed, they have complete control of both factors.

Disney Princess Reboot Live Action Remakes have a difficult time because they are tampering with an approved Audience and Formula that worked years ago. So in Perspective and Principal, it has potential to work but in practice and standards, it does end up being a pleasant sight due to Cooperate Shareholders and Greed.

You sure know a lot about corporate business , and sure, makes sense Audience and Formula, still I wouldn't bother with the live remake, Disney has lost respect pretty much 3nodding it's greed for sure .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:50 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

You sure know a lot about corporate business , and sure, makes sense Audience and Formula, still I wouldn't bother with the live remake, Disney has lost respect pretty much 3nodding it's greed for sure . And believing in a small minority of corrupted political hungry people, . but never mind, I maybe wrong lol

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:55 pm
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

You sure know a lot about corporate business , and sure, makes sense Audience and Formula, still I wouldn't bother with the live remake, Disney has lost respect pretty much 3nodding it's greed for sure . And believing in a small corrupted political party .

Its sad to see Cooperates and their Greed mastermind Hostile Takeovers of every Original Series and reshape them into Remakes/Reboots in their image in the 2010s and onward because of a Popular Trendy Series on HBO & Streaming, they would also apply some if not all... The Witcher & Game of Thrones.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

You sure know a lot about corporate business , and sure, makes sense Audience and Formula, still I wouldn't bother with the live remake, Disney has lost respect pretty much 3nodding it's greed for sure . And believing in a small corrupted political party .

Its sad to see Cooperates and their Greed mastermind Hostile Takeovers of every Original Series and reshape them into Remakes/Reboots in their image in the 2010s and onward because of a Popular Trendy Series on HBO & Streaming, they would also apply some if not all... The Witcher & Game of Thrones.

it is really sad! and yes I understand xd remakes /reboots, not worth it, I agree. never got into those series, thank goodness .  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:59 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

it is really sad! and yes I understand xd remakes /reboots, not worth it, I agree. never got into those series, thank goodness .

I know. Nowadays, most Triple AAA Movie Companies want to copy The Witcher & Game of Thrones Success  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

I know. Nowadays, most Triple AAA Movie Companies want to copy The Witcher & Game of Thrones Success

That's not too cool neutral  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:15 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Cute avatar  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cute avatar

Thanks biggrin  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:16 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cute avatar

Thanks biggrin

Good Night  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cute avatar

Thanks biggrin

Good Night

good night, does she look like Princess Athena?=)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:28 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cute avatar

Thanks biggrin

Good Night

good night, does she look like Princess Athena?=)

Yeah. If I had a Lady Unicorn Item Blue, it would make another good sparkle gown for Athena.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 957 958 959 960 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games