Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 948 949 950 951 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
look at me I'm here
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:20 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

playing lake kindred? =)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pretty Peach in blue heart

Guess you're waiting for others to respond to your posts , so let it be .. 4laugh

I was playing LK while I was on my outing, queenie. Nice image. Looks like Ice Flower Peach

I see, and fun, I went ice skating for an hour =) and thanks , Ice Flower Peach sweet heart

just waking up after resting. I had a busy day today. Have a good night

Sure, no worries, have a good night =) you sure were busy ^^ bye..

No Problem. I finished working on Mermaids Bloom, Daphne, Stella, Musa, Flora, Techna & Roxy's Brother bio; Xiro. He's 17 years old.

Very cool =) I know I saw *smiles* he's cute too .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:21 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see, and fun, I went ice skating for an hour =) and thanks , Ice Flower Peach sweet heart

No Problem. I finished working on Mermaids Bloom, Daphne, Stella, Musa, Flora, Techna & Roxy's Brother bio; Xiro. He's 17 years old.

When Kingsley sees Mermaid Cass in human girl dresses, he makes her blush and he makes her feel more feminine as he buys her nice clothes, gowns and dresses then tell her she looks lovely in them. She ends up feeling more and more like a princess, lady in waiting & noble than a tomboy mermaid. heart

I'm sure she and Kingsley will have fun at the festival.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:25 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

When Kingsley sees Mermaid Cass in human girl dresses, he makes her blush and he makes her feel more feminine as he buys her nice clothes, gowns and dresses then tell her she looks lovely in them. She ends up feeling more and more like a princess, lady in waiting & noble than a tomboy mermaid. heart

Good morning, I had read, was doing some yoga, stretching =) sure they will *smiles*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:26 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good morning, I had read, was doing some yoga, stretching =) sure they will *smiles*

Just had breafast, felt a little cold around 3AM  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:55 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see =) I too got up for some reason, and went back to bed, I heard something outback in the shed, maybe a fox or something, or the wind..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:59 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see =) I too got up for some reason, and went back to bed, I heard something outback in the shed, maybe a fox or something, or the wind..

Okay.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:03 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay.

ya, I'm good now =) what's new? and what you playing? ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:09 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay.

Just beat the Earth Crystal Cooking Event in Genshin. I bet Mersiblings Aether and Lumine would love to learn how to cook foods in the human world in the IC, if that's okay with Sphinxy.

Anyway, I replied in Paris. For Double Dare 2000 in Main Event Randomizer 3, first Double Dare 2000 Draw Game and as a result, both teams win  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:19 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay.

Just beat the Earth Crystal Cooking Event in Genshin. I bet Mersiblings Aether and Lumine would love to learn how to cook foods in the human world in the IC, if that's okay with Sphinxy.

Anyway, I replied in Paris. For Double Dare 2000 in Main Event Randomizer 3, first Double Dare 2000 Draw Game and as a result, both teams win

and thanks for letting me know =) I'm sure Sphinxy will post when she likes =)

an Earth Crystal Cooking event ok, wow! have fun my friend ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:28 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay.

YW. I can imagine Grant humming his song to Elsa, "If You Love Me for Me". Their sweet song together, they love each other and Grant accepts Elsa for her being her even as a full human.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay.

YW. I can imagine Grant humming his song to Elsa, "If You Love Me for Me". Their sweet song together, they love each other and Grant accepts Elsa for her being her even as a full human.

*smiles* their sweet song , sweet =)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:02 am
love this song heart
maybe the beatles, but classic heart

And I Love Her
The Beatles
I give her all my love, that's all I do
And if you saw my love
You'd love her too
I love her

She gives me everything
And tenderly
The kiss my lover brings
She brings to me
And I love her

A love like ours could never die
As long as I have you near me

Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die
And I love her

Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die
And I love her  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:35 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

well guess I'll let you be now, seems you have many replies to think up.. that's what you wanted ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:17 am
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

well guess I'll let you be now, seems you have many replies to think up.. that's what you wanted ^.^

The First event of Wild and Crazy Kids Game 13 will begin soon once the teams are introduced  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:27 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

The First event of Wild and Crazy Kids Game 13 will begin soon once the teams are introduced

I see, sure =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 948 949 950 951 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games