Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:58 pm
*mwees over the wee slimes* nite-nite, emi. hope you get well soon! 3nodding

*snaps fingers* staff! that's it! *suddenly has flashbacks of her music classes* gonk

anyway, emi, when you see this in the morning, is it okay if i use the "wee" names for slimes too? whee they are just too cute. oh, and there's "whee" too whee

no more music post for cassidy? what'll replace it? ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:41 pm
S'been replaced with doggies! And a kitty post beneath it.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:08 am
As soon as I open the Point Shop and make the breeding additives available it will be possible to figure out a 100% guaranteed way to breed any given slime. ^^

No one's posting in the Breeding Research thread with theories. T0T Meri ish sad. Hopefully people will when the Sparkling Elixir makes it easier to figure out the tricks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:19 am
cardi
*mwees over the wee slimes* nite-nite, emi. hope you get well soon! 3nodding

*snaps fingers* staff! that's it! *suddenly has flashbacks of her music classes* gonk

anyway, emi, when you see this in the morning, is it okay if i use the "wee" names for slimes too? whee they are just too cute. oh, and there's "whee" too whee

no more music post for cassidy? what'll replace it? ^^

Thanks ^^ Just got up...probly will take another nap soon @-@

XXD

Of course :3 Feel freeeee And *goes to name slimes Wee and Whee* XD

Meriko - ooooooo o-o Well, I'm planning on lots of breeding once I decide on which couples to breed overall >_> I guarantee that all slimes I breed will breed again anyway <_< Plus moooore... I think I'll get off my butt today and get images of characters I need to make orders for :3

If you guys wouldn't mind, can ya help me think up colors and flower colors for them? @-@ I have ideas for some, including an optional accessory XD But some I'm completely clueless on. Either way, I'll make a list of stuff in my next post cause I'm going on vacation in two days, so that'll give me something to do on vacation xd Plus, even though I can edit my posts now, I'm really paranoid of making it too long @-@  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:36 am
Emi: Are you going to post the images here, or should we go look around in your collection thread? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:18 am
yayness! *starts planning names for the wee slimes* whee

ack, i realized i haven't watched the dc episodes yet. online shopping was too seductive this past weekend gonk but i'll be happy to help you out with colors and flower colors too, emi 3nodding

breeding theories? *ponders* if i mix two alcohol slimes together, will they get a swirly baby slime with a straw and a little umbrella stuck on top? *gets bricked* xd heart  

cardi

Cat

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:28 am
Standard slimes are cheapest when purchased, but for evolved slimes, there are ways to guarantee that the baby will be a Fire or a Shiney or what have you. ^^ That way you don't waste gold in the breeding program, if you want to get a certain type of slime for yourself instead of just wanting to breed your slimes for fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:38 am
Quick question, am I able to edit my slim order?  

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:39 am
Meriko
Emi: Are you going to post the images here, or should we go look around in your collection thread? :3

Here :3 Just gathering all the stuff I need XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:11 am
lili_drakal: That would be up to whoever is working on the current list. My advice would be to edit your order post. Do not change your old order. Just post a note asking if it would be all right if you made changes, and then post your updated order underneath your old order. That way when the shopkeeper gets to your order post, she will see that you wanted to make changes, and if she allows it she won't need to wait for you to edit your order. And if she doesn't allow it, then she'll still have the proper order to fill.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:15 am
lili_drakal
Quick question, am I able to edit my slim order?

Funny you should ask that, since I just got started on yours. Go ahead and edit it. I'll work on Aiko's for now. 3nodding Just post here when you're done with your order.

Be sure to stick to the same rules I had when I opened, though. >.>;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:23 am
@Meriko: Thankyou for the ifo Meri.

@Konami Shojou: LOL Ok I just wanted to add pink ribbons to it.

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:25 am
Wooooooo XD Okay, found a good page @-@ Took a while, but I did:

http://www.slumpy.net/conan/ That has a list of all the characters. Well, almost all. I'm going to try and get colored pictures of them XD It's mostly just missing, Kir, Korn, and the other person who's name I keep forgetting >> Shall go back a few pages to when I first posted about them.

Anyway, here are the characters you need to bother with:
Inspector Megure
Shiratori
Miwako Satou
Wataru Takagi
Yusaku
Yukiko
Eri
Jodie
Shuichi
Sharon
Makoto
Tomoaki Araide
James Black
Misa Kinoshita (Only one I may have trouble getting colored pictures for)
All the BO members listed XD Except Sherry/Miyani Shiho as that's Ai razz So I'll use the same stuff for them XD

All have appeared in the anime at one point except Misa who's episode will be starting soon (Any day now actually :3) and of course, the other three BO members who's special will be in Jan.

Shall update in a second with the 3 BO members not listed there...Then it should be everybody @-@ Also will update with links to colored pictures XD

Edit: Oh, and I have more series to do XD Just doing one at a time <<

Edit 2: Okay, the last three are Kir, Chianti, and Korn ^^ You can get all colored references here: http://www.crystal-dreams.us/DetectiveConan/Reference Shall add more of people if asked and when I find them razz

Edit 3: There's also Calvados @-@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:31 am
ninja Ok my order is edited to add pink ribbons. Sorry If I caused any inconveniences But I did add more gold to the trade it should make up for the inconveniences if the where any. 3nodding  

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:43 am
lili_drakal
ninja Ok my order is edited to add pink ribbons. Sorry If I caused any inconveniences But I did add more gold to the trade it should make up for the inconveniences if the where any. 3nodding

That's fine. ^^ Thank you!

Emi, what is that? *has been sick and is out of the loop* o_o  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games