Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:44 am
Konami Shojou
lili_drakal
ninja Ok my order is edited to add pink ribbons. Sorry If I caused any inconveniences But I did add more gold to the trade it should make up for the inconveniences if the where any. 3nodding

That's fine. ^^ Thank you!

Emi, what is that? *has been sick and is out of the loop* o_o

I asked everybody to help me pick colors for some of my Silky Slimes since I have so many orders I need to do XD Currently, those are all the Detective Conan slimes I still have to do razz

After that, there's Pokemon, Digimon, Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Saint Tail, and many others I still have to do razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:49 am
Emi
I asked everybody to help me pick colors for some of my Silky Slimes since I have so many orders I need to do XD Currently, those are all the Detective Conan slimes I still have to do razz

After that, there's Pokemon, Digimon, Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Saint Tail, and many others I still have to do razz

Oh. whee Goodness, you really are the biggest silky fan. We should be opening again sometime soon...

Hey! You're using the Gaia shirt/sweater combo I used to do. surprised Looks great with those shoes. heart And...when did you get minis? O_O  

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:51 am
Konami Shojou
Emi

Oh. whee Goodness, you really are the biggest silky fan. We should be opening again sometime soon...

Hey! You're using the Gaia shirt/sweater combo I used to do. surprised Looks great with those shoes. heart And...when did you get minis? O_O

XD Well, they are so cute and bouncy @-@ *pokes them* heart

Yeeeees! XD Cause your sense of fashion rocks and this outfit is so cute and Winter is coming and it just works heart heart And a friend actually gave me them a few weeks ago :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:55 am
Emi

Yeeeees! XD Cause your sense of fashion rocks and this outfit is so cute and Winter is coming and it just works heart heart And a friend actually gave me them a few weeks ago :3

They ARE. I need to get around to making myself more.... ninja

*laughs* Well, thanks! We need more white or blue sweaters, if you ask me. I hope next month they'll release wintery clothes and new hairstyles. surprised

Congratulations on the minis, then! They're adorable. surprised  

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:58 am
Konami Shojou
Emi

They ARE. I need to get around to making myself more.... ninja

*laughs* Well, thanks! We need more white or blue sweaters, if you ask me. I hope next month they'll release wintery clothes and new hairstyles. surprised

Congratulations on the minis, then! They're adorable. surprised

XD And I need to try and find a way to get my orders down >_> So I won't have to kick Gaia's butt for eating my forms again @-@

You're Welcome! =D And yeeees...There was that one blue/white sweater but it cuts off O-o Which is...odd, atleast to me. They also need nicer pink stuff <_< They always have ugly shades of pink or ruin it somehow T~T Or just it goes with nothing... So many people think my favorite color is blue, but that's only cause most of the nice Gaia items are actually a NICE shade of blue and I can actually make outfits them them >_>

Edit: And for a bonus, the Pink dress that is like the blue one I wear alot is called "The Virgin Dress", which the description and name disturbs me and the demonic pendant, while it lights up to a pinkish color, it means you're pure evil >_> I just can't win.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:11 pm
Emi
XD And I need to try and find a way to get my orders down >_> So I won't have to kick Gaia's butt for eating my forms again @-@

You're Welcome! =D And yeeees...There was that one blue/white sweater but it cuts off O-o Which is...odd, atleast to me. They also need nicer pink stuff <_< They always have ugly shades of pink or ruin it somehow T~T Or just it goes with nothing... So many people think my favorite color is blue, but that's only cause most of the nice Gaia items are actually a NICE shade of blue and I can actually make outfits them them >_>

Edit: And for a bonus, the Pink dress that is like the blue one I wear alot is called "The Virgin Dress", which the description and name disturbs me and the demonic pendant, while it lights up to a pinkish color, it means you're pure evil >_> I just can't win.

Yes, that is an annoying glitch with the posts. Some friends of mine are put out because when they post their writing to be critiqued and discussed, it gets cut off. @_@; Maybe it isn't a glitch, though. Maybe it's here to stay.

And a pastel pink would be lovely...but don't fret about the names of the items. sweatdrop After all, they're just names. Anyone who spends five minutes talking to you knows you're anything BUT demonic.

It could just be my inner Avatar Talk reg saying this, though. I've always just seen the items in terms of their colors and appearance. surprised  

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:19 pm
Konami Shojou
Yes, that is an annoying glitch with the posts. Some friends of mine are put out because when they post their writing to be critiqued and discussed, it gets cut off. @_@; Maybe it isn't a glitch, though. Maybe it's here to stay.

And a pastel pink would be lovely...but don't fret about the names of the items. sweatdrop After all, they're just names. Anyone who spends five minutes talking to you knows you're anything BUT demonic.

It could just be my inner Avatar Talk reg saying this, though. I've always just seen the items in terms of their colors and appearance. surprised

Yeeeeeep x-x Only idea I can actually think of is to make another topic just for my future orders, seeing how I don't want to have like:

Order
Order
Order
Order
Silky Slime
Silky Slime
Order
Silky Slime
Order
Order

and etc. I just want my collection to be neat @-@

Yes it would @-@ One to match the Ballerina Circlet...and yeah, I know I shouldn't care about the names, but for some reason it just makes me cringe XD It's like "Why the heck did they have to pick THAT name?", I mean, I can ignore descriptions usually, but sometimes the names just are...ugh <_<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:24 pm
I want the Admins to release fluffy earmuffs. *0* /random  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:25 pm
Meriko
I want the Admins to release fluffy earmuffs. *0* /random

XD That would be cute, but I can just imagine them looking horrible on my avatar's head, just like almost every other hat item with this hairstyle razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:06 pm
It would be hard to make the headband part work for all the different hairstyles, but perhaps the headband could actually just hang behind the head like the Ports and DJs.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:22 pm
Meriko
It would be hard to make the headband part work for all the different hairstyles, but perhaps the headband could actually just hang behind the head like the Ports and DJs.

Maybe :3 But still, barely any items that go on heads work with this hairstyle...Gaia needs a hairstyle I really like that comes in a nice brown shade already >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:19 pm
I'm living vicariously through avatar edit wig-making. *hee*  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:26 pm
I guess I'm lucky. I really like my hair style. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:33 pm
It's very you~ heart  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:58 pm
*dresses Lanzerishly* X3  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games