Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:55 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see ok lol that we already knew,.. ok well, I'll go now, you don't seem to want to talk to me..

For Prince Blumiere and Princess Timpani's voice in the IC, do they sound like Lyney and Lynette's english voices in Genshin because I can tell Blumiere in his Magician shows sound youthful "Prepare to be Amazed" tone .
Anyway, its getting late, anyway by Saturday Night, I may need to get off Early because of Easter Sunday. Have a good night, queenie.

Cool =) ok. Have a good Easter Sunday ,,, not like anyone cares anyhow about me.

Have a fun Easter Sunday too. Cheer up and think happy thoughts, like Easter Pastel clothing and an Easter Train filled with goodies such as chocolate bunnies, plushies, jellybeans, easter candy, just to name a few.

Anyway, I may wrap things up before bed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For the Dragon Collars belonging to the 4 dragonlings maybe Isran can use the Null Spell, Modeling, to turn change the collars into heart shaped necklace pendants
= Flame & Ember's Pendants
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= Sunburn and Whirlwind's Pendants
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ok I'll cheer up 4laugh and they are lovely pendants , pretty heart Happy E,aster to you 3nodding and a sweet Null spell xd

Morning, sleep well?

Morning, yes thanks =) least we can edit, and reply, having so many problems here, I saw your pm , but could not reply! have no notifications either. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:07 am
I used to love and rush to come an post here, but maybe I'm taking it too seriously, and will lay off some, and leave you some breathing room =)
because I like to be replied to, as much as you like posting to me, =)

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:31 pm
Queentintin
I used to love and rush to come an post here, but maybe I'm taking it too seriously, and will lay off some, and leave you some breathing room =)

Nice Easter Greeting. I was going to tell you this but the site went down

If Nancy's animal chipmunk friend, Tika, was turned human. What would it be like for her? I can imagine it would be all new for her. She would still be wearing a hand crafted animal collar Nancy made her.
Sounds like she would have short red hair and red eyes...

Anyway, I have to get off soon so I can go to sleep early so the Easter Bunny can visit... That and I have gathering to get to as well. So replies will be slow. Have a good night, queenie

Also due to April 1st, April Fools 2024, I may not be on...

As its the day the internet gets on the internet to make inside jokes about the internet such as seeing a Website from another Time Period. For instance, a Flash Website from 2002 such as Homestar Runner.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:03 pm
: eek
thanks for letting me know, take care =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

If Nancy's animal chipmunk friend, Tika, was turned human. What would it be like for her? I can imagine it would be all new for her. She would still be wearing a hand crafted animal collar Nancy made her.

Anyway, I have to get off soon so I can go to sleep early so the Easter Bunny can visit... That and I have gathering to get to as well. So replies will be slow. Have a good night, queenie

As its the day the internet gets on the internet to make inside jokes about the internet such as seeing a Website from another Time Period. For instance, a Flash Website from 2002 such as Homestar Runner.

Tika sounds like she would be cute as a human =) and thanks for quoting me, I did not get your notice, and well have a good couple of days =)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:58 pm
https://finalfantasy-crystalchronicles.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles:_My_Life_as_a_King

Story

Set after the events of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, My Life as a King revolves around King Leo, whose old homeland was destroyed by the Miasma. He is now attempting to rebuild the new land established by his father, using the power of "Architek" received from the crystal. The story is narrated from the point of view of the Chancellor in her reports.

After a long journey, the king and his two retainers finally reach upon a frontier land established by the young king's father many years ago. Only the castle and a radiant crystal remains as notable landmarks in the desolated town. After gazing upon the Crystal, it greets the little king and bestows him with the crystalline art of Architek, for it is its wish to restore the land.

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:23 am
Queentintin
https://finalfantasy-crystalchronicles.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles:_My_Life_as_a_King

Story

Set after the events of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, My Life as a King revolves around King Leo, whose old homeland was destroyed by the Miasma. He is now attempting to rebuild the new land established by his father, using the power of "Architek" received from the crystal. The story is narrated from the point of view of the Chancellor in her reports.

After a long journey, the king and his two retainers finally reach upon a frontier land established by the young king's father many years ago. Only the castle and a radiant crystal remains as notable landmarks in the desolated town. After gazing upon the Crystal, it greets the little king and bestows him with the crystalline art of Architek, for it is its wish to restore the land.

So FFCC My Life as a King sounds like a SimCity game

I guess so , you played this one right?=)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:25 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Story

Crystbalfast

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:31 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Story

Crystbalfast

Yeah and I beaten that game once  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:44 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Story

Crystbalfast

Yeah and I beaten that game once

That's good I guess =)
Morning,

just watched this on to episode 3
https://anix.to/anime/mysterious-thief-saint-tail-42n7/ep-2  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:57 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

could you make me a doll like you made for Kanna for Tika, guess I could try , since you did not reply..you really believe in superstitions right?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:02 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

could you make me a doll like you made for Kanna for Tika, guess I could try , since you did not reply..you really believe in superstitions right?

I just got out of the shower and came back from church. I'll check on Flashpoint.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:07 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I just got out of the shower and came back from church. I'll check on Flashpoint.

I see ok, no problem ^^

if you want, I don't want to pressure you either , not on Easter *hugs* have fun ..thanks for the trade , you're sweet ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:34 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see ok, no problem ^^

if you want, I don't want to pressure you either , not on Easter *hugs* have fun ..thanks for the trade , you're sweet ^^

When Nancy's Chipmunk friend eats the wisdom berry and Tika wakes up as a human girl, she would be wearing a collar made by Forest maiden Nancy but Tika would also be naked and 15 years old.

For Tika's outfits, just to name a few
= Newly human (with and without animal collar)
= sail rags
= bath
= bath towel
I'll see about working on her Equestria girls outfits.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:39 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see ok, no problem ^^

When Nancy's Chipmunk friend eats the wisdom berry and Tika wakes up as a human girl, she would be wearing a collar made by Forest maiden Nancy but Tika would also be naked and 15 years old.

Alright sure , sounds good, I will try and make one on Equestria Girls avatar maker perhaps or just here as a gaia avi , she sounds cute ..  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games