Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:18 am
still need coffee, but i'll make a note of how easy it is to make the same slime with different emotes. maybe i'll have a big big order after all twisted

edit: i've been looking up on the redwall badgers since you mentioned them, cassidy 3nodding it sounds like an interesting series *still reads enid blyton* whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:37 am
Cassidy Peterson: I am extremely relieved. Not only are there 108 characters to gather up for your army, there are three Suikoden games, each with 108 Stars of Destiny. Some are repeat characters, but still... *shudders*

cardi: I feel LadyD hefting a brick in my direction...

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:40 am
*giggle* Just be glad I'm not a Pokemon fantard; over 400 Pokemon, plus human characters twisted xd

And you can just call me Cassidy or Cassi 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:45 am
Miriam The Bat
I HAVE DECIDED!

I shall adopt a studly masculine silver slime named Mercuy and a sexy feminine yellow slime named Sulfur, and together they shall breed, and the child will be named... CINNABAR! MWAHAHAHA

Mercury is somewhat of a player though... he once reacted with that dirty whore, Chlorine, and had a daughter named Calomel. But that's nothing compared to Sulfur. This lady gets AROUND. She had a son named Pyrite with Iron, She seduced Arsenic and had Realgar (that poor kid always got made fun of for his initials...), and don't even ASK how in the hell she conceved Lazurite.

My god, stop me before you guys all have to use google!
Okay, so I was thread-diving and this is from a few pages ago, big deal, but I just gotta say this. I'm a chem major, and Miriam needs to have my babies. Well, my slime babies, at least. Because I understood that whole post, and it was geeky love. xd

*must order element slimes or mineral slimes now* I need a purple one named Fluorine. Damn, she'll react with ANYTHING. whee  

Moryera

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:46 am
*comes back from checking out the Greenhouse* That was absolutely adorable. XD You're giving me ideas. Bad Cassi. Bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:52 am
biggrin I'm a trouble-maker! heart (didn't I say that already? ninja edit: yup, on page three whee )  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:12 am
Moryera~ 4laugh Long time no see~ (Or perhaps just no-run-into.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:44 pm
^.^ I staying. I gotta get a slime at least.... blaugh
Anyway... how do you change a topic name?
And how is everybody?
Anyone questing anything?  

undead on arrival

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:52 pm
To change a topic title, edit the first post of the topic.

I'm good, slightly waterlogged because I love my Newbury Comics glass so damn much.

And not particularly questing because I'm a lazy bum, but I've got random s**t on my wishlist.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:53 pm
Meriko
Moryera~ 4laugh Long time no see~ (Or perhaps just no-run-into.)
Hee~! I'm surprised you remember me, with all the people in your guilds! I think I hung around the edits guild for a day or three, then completely disappeared other than making an order every now and then. xd What's up?

*sets up a little tent in the corner of the chat thread and camps out until slimey orders are back open* domokun  

Moryera

undead on arrival

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:58 pm
Dere we go good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:59 pm
Moryera: Yush, I remember you~ ^^ You made an impression on me with your sweet and chipper manner. Didn't we try to glue you to the thread so you'd stay? XD

I'm currently questing to get replacement OMG and AFK hats, and also questing for a Halo because I just love to quest, and questing for THAT will pretty much guarantee me something to quest for no matter how long I'm on Gaia. XD

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:11 pm
*watches Cassi's thread expand* ...that is one huge greenhouse. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:21 pm
Meriko
Moryera: Yush, I remember you~ ^^ You made an impression on me with your sweet and chipper manner. Didn't we try to glue you to the thread so you'd stay? XD

I'm currently questing to get replacement OMG and AFK hats, and also questing for a Halo because I just love to quest, and questing for THAT will pretty much guarantee me something to quest for no matter how long I'm on Gaia. XD
OMG!!! You so totally did superglue me to the thread! whee

I'm questing for a blue Royal Cloak. That's only 150,000 tickets, so about 300,000 gold if I wanted to be lazy and just buy them all off the marketplace...and I'm already getting impatient. I don't think I could ever quest for a halo! @_@;  

Moryera

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:22 pm
It helps that I'm making it with the assumption that Slimes are quite tiny xp Lord Squishington, the biggest, is only about the size of my big toe *wiggles toes* And while I'm not exactly dainty, I don't have Sasquatch feet either xp

It also helps that I never specified the size of the greenhouse xp  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games