Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:52 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose
AnimusHelixRebirth

Final Fantasy 1-3 are Turn based RPGs, of course, you heard this a lot of times before: 2 for the SNES is really 4's easy version & 3 for the SNES is really 6.

Which FPS do you like? I've praised the Mass Effect Trilogy, BioShock 1 & Borderlands 1 for a lot of good things. When DOOM 5 comes out in Spring of 2020, I plan to play it along with DOOM 64 Remastered.

As for Adventurer games, I prefer the Inventory Adventures myself, such as the Child-Friendly Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam & Spy Fox.

i like to play parasite eve 1 mostly but cant very far with it though . i have quite a few of the final fantasy series

I don't own Parasite Eve. Isn't that game a Survival Horror RPG?

yeah you could say that . its an old game ( classic) for the ps1

Cool. Played any educational games as a child such as the Super Solvers/Seekers or JumpStart Series? I still stand by that JumpStart 3rd Grade is a great educational game & I can tell you about my experiences.

i didnt have games like that growing up . Those came out after I was grown up  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:00 pm
strider rose
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose
AnimusHelixRebirth

Final Fantasy 1-3 are Turn based RPGs, of course, you heard this a lot of times before: 2 for the SNES is really 4's easy version & 3 for the SNES is really 6.

Which FPS do you like? I've praised the Mass Effect Trilogy, BioShock 1 & Borderlands 1 for a lot of good things. When DOOM 5 comes out in Spring of 2020, I plan to play it along with DOOM 64 Remastered.

As for Adventurer games, I prefer the Inventory Adventures myself, such as the Child-Friendly Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam & Spy Fox.

i like to play parasite eve 1 mostly but cant very far with it though . i have quite a few of the final fantasy series

I don't own Parasite Eve. Isn't that game a Survival Horror RPG?

yeah you could say that . its an old game ( classic) for the ps1

Cool. Played any educational games as a child such as the Super Solvers/Seekers or JumpStart Series? I still stand by that JumpStart 3rd Grade is a great educational game & I can tell you about my experiences.

i didnt have games like that growing up . Those came out after I was grown up

So that was around the early 1980s or early 1990s? I used to play Project Diva F1 which was a music game but stopped playing because the songs were going to get much harder after a certain point.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:52 pm
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:41 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?

not much just sitting here with a headache  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:58 pm
strider rose
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?

not much just sitting here with a headache

Oh. I just wrapped some Santa presents, but I still have some presents to wrap for my mom and dad. I just wrapped up Back to the Future: The Game for the PS4. That game along with Monkey Island 5 & Tales from the Borderlands are Discontinued after the company, Telltale Games, closed down. Making them Rare to Very Rare Collector Items.

I was lucky to find Direct Copies of Monkey Island 5 for the PC on amazon & Back to the Future for the PS4 as a direct release but the Real challenge now is finding a Direct PS4 Release of Tale from the Borderlands which is not easy to find.

Oh and by the way, this Week is Disney Week on Wheel of Fortune's Secret Santa Event!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:07 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?

School.

I see you've timeskipped.
I was kinda looking forward to enjoying that festival thing. :/
Oh well, I wasn't that active anyways, so maybe there'll be another when everybody's more active too. Glad it seems like it's not just me.  

Solirae
Crew

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:03 am
Solirae
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?

School.

Oh well, I wasn't that active anyways, so maybe there'll be another when everybody's more active too. Glad it seems like it's not just me.

The festival is still on & Its still Early Morning to Morning IC time in the Mermaid Princess RP, so don't worry. The Time skip that I did was for one of my other guilds.

I didn't do a Time Skip for the Mermaid Princess RP. The last next day Time Skip I did for the Mermaid Princess RP was on Nov. 17, from April 11th to April 12th IC time.

As for the Moon Phases in the Time/Date/Weather, when we reach the month & day of May 3rd IC time, it will be properly calibrated.

I updated the Tabs in the Time, Date & Weather, to feature what the current Moon Phase is when available, since I only have 4 Moon Phase Images to work with: New, First Half, Full & Last Half.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:03 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Solirae
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?

School.

The festival is still on & Its still Early Morning to Morning IC time in the Mermaid Princess RP, so don't worry. The Time skip that I did was for one of my other guilds.

I didn't do a Time Skip for the Mermaid Princess RP. The last next day Time Skip I did for the Mermaid Princess RP was on Nov. 17, from April 11th to April 12th IC time.

As for the Moon Phases in the Time/Date/Weather, when we reach the month & day of May 3rd IC time, it will be properly calibrated.

I updated the Tabs in the Time, Date & Weather, to feature what the current Moon Phase is when available, since I only have 4 Moon Phase Images to work with: New, First Half, Full & Last Half.

OH- whoops,
Sorry for the confusion there. I wasn't sure what was happening.
For some reason I thought that the time-skip was for here.
Glad the festival is still on!  

Solirae
Crew

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Solirae
AnimusHelixRebirth
Solirae
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?

School.

OH- whoops,
Sorry for the confusion there. I wasn't sure what was happening.
For some reason I thought that the time-skip was for here.
Glad the festival is still on!

Same here. I just got a Harry Potter Christmas Room decoration for my sister and plan to give it to her as a Christmas gift. I also found a second set of Moon Phase icons. I updated the Time, Date & Weather section to show the second set of Moon Phase icons.
For the 1st & Last Quarter Half Moon images, I added the terminology: Waxing & Waning.

There is some good news for me, next week is my last work year for 2019, after that I have 2 weeks off until work resumes with a new system on January 8, 2020.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:41 am
I just finished my Christmas shopping & I just purchased YDKJ Offline for the PC. This Saturday is pork night for me.

I should mention the YDKJ Offline game I purchased was the first Offline game which contains 1000 Questions as the Best of the YDKJ NetShow PC game which ran from 1996-2000, and in that game its Cookie Masterson at his best, who is the host of YDKJ Vol. 3, Vol. 4: The Ride, Movies, Offline, Webshow, Facebook, 2011, 2015 & Full Stream Versions.

I also purchased Charlie Brown's Christmas Tales which used to be shown on ABC back in the 2000s & the Deluxe Remastered Edition of Jack Frost on DVD, the Rankin-Bass Version not the Live Action Family Comedy with the snowman.

I used to have Jack Frost on DVD but it was a Region Free copy from Laserlight Digital. Some DVDs that I have such as the 1992 Versions of The Little Mermaid, Thumbelina & Beauty and the Beast are Region Free from GT Entertainment/Golden Films, along with some Public Domain Cartoons.

A Region Free DVD means it can be played in any location on any DVD player.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sabella Lunaris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:20 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?

Been sick. So today I am hanging with my friend whom is also feeling under the weather. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:23 pm
Sabella Lunaris
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?

Been sick. So today I am hanging with my friend whom is also feeling under the weather. lol

Feeling better, sabella?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sabella Lunaris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:27 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Sabella Lunaris
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?

Feeling better, sabella?

Once the congestion goes away yes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:29 pm
Sabella Lunaris
AnimusHelixRebirth
Sabella Lunaris
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

GuenivereOrion

Chisato Mikami

Solirae

Sabella Lunaris

Yui Matsune

Raya Winterhaven

Hello, what's up?

Feeling better, sabella?

Once the congestion goes away yes

Okay. Need me to reply?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:57 am
I got some bad news for those who use Doll makers such as Pixie Makers, Mermaid/Merman Creators (Scene maker included), Snow Queen/King Creators (Scene maker included) or Heroine Maker:
Shockwave Flash will end by the end of 2020 or Late 2020 (unless otherwise noted), my guess it would end by 12:00 Noon around then & there's no question about it for me. When that happens, all browsers will block flash from being used due to discontinuation.

The only thing we can hope for is if these Doll Makers get revamped to HTML5.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games