Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:30 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Shaesa & Sheldon
Question 1
Do you wonder what it would be like to have human legs and feet?
Question 2
What do you like to do for fun under the sea?
(doesn't make a difference for me but I thought these questions would go in the official Q&A topic btw.)

Shaesa: I think I already know what it would be like because I spend a lot of time thinking about what it would be like to be a human, it would certainly be exciting. But I can't know for sure unless I try. As for fun, I'm literally a mermaid princess and the oldest child in my family and I'm busy with my education; learning to be a future queen is very rigorous and time-consuming, so my options are limited, but I like singing and making art, I'd like to try painting on land though because painting is very difficult underwater.

Sheldon: I might sort of already know what it's like to have human feet because I'm actually dabbling in magic, and I asked a fellow sea wizard to turn my tail into legs temporarily, but I kept my gills and I've never walked on land. It was very awkward to swim like that, I don't know how humans do that. I mostly do small magic spells, I practice them in my spare time, I also like hanging out with my friends and chatting with random people. I probably talk way too much honestly, oh and I guess I'm good at singing but I spend so much time talking I don't leave much time for singing.

= To Shaesa
So you're a princess? What Undersea kingdom are you from?
= To Sheldon
Do you and Shaesa dream of seeing the world above the open waters?

= To Sheldon & Shaesa
Do you have any merpeople friends & animal friends under the sea?

OOC: Tiny Tina Wonderlands for the PS4 at the Moment with the Expansions only take up around 40GB to install. After Shredder's Revenge is done, I don't know what PS4 Game to play next until the Epsiode DLC of Sonic Frontiers comes out.
OOC: I don't know the names of any official undersea kingdoms
Shaesa: I come from the western Pacific ocean, near the human empire called Japan, but a little further to the south near a small cluster of islands. As for friends, I only have a few human friends and they are mostly mermaid nobles around my age, some of them are my cousins and siblings, I suppose my maidservant could count as a friend as well, although she's more like an aunt to me since she took care of me when my parents were busy with the kingdom affairs. I have a few small pets, mostly scavenger fish that like to eat my table scraps, although I'm not sure they count as friends- well, they're certainly not food.

Sheldon: Who's Shaesa? Oh, you must be talking about the daughter of the western pacific mermaid queen. I've only met her once in my life when she visited my home nation but I don't know much about her. Of course I dream about exploring on land, I absolutely love traveling but I'm usually tethered to the water and I'm certainly no shapeshifter, I would love that. As for friends, I have too many friends- sometimes I'm not sure if they like me for my dazzling personality, or because my parents are rich, but I try to befriend as many people as possible. The girls seem to flirt with me a lot, not that I'm complaining, although sometimes it can be overwhelming keeping track of that many acquaintances, I'm terrible with names. One young mermaid cried when I called her by her friend's name- I felt so bad, poor girl. So I have many friends, but not many close friends. As for animal friends, I suppose I like to ride a friendly dolphin occasionally, dolphins are my favorite non-humanoid creatures, they're very intelligent and some of them can even understand some speech.

OOC: still haven't decided where Sheldon comes from but it's going to be somewhere in the Mediterranean sea.

Evening, bord. I started Tiny Tina Wonderlands, completed the Tutorial and unlocked the World Map. So Exiting the Game from the Game & letting it Autosave on the Overworld is sort of like saving your progress on the World Map. Anywho, I have a long way to go before getting to the Expansion Campaigns.

Anyway, what's up? I'm relaxing at the moment. Saw TMNT Case of the Killer Pizzas all day.
my day was boring, I did boring stuff and ate normal food and did the usual stuff online. at least I'm less mood swingy than I was in the last couple days. also almost nobody's been doing my RNG game in the AMG guild so that's boring, it's like two people, I have other items I need to donate/give away on my other account too I should add to the prizes

Evening, bord. Back then, Apogee was a fantastic game company that made hit after hit Shareware games. So I played Shadow Warrior 2013 and it was great. Now I get to play Shadow Warrior 2, another great Apogee game in the Shadow Warrior Reboot Trilogy. The Original Shadow Warrior came out in 1997 as one of the Last DOS Games of its time.

1-10-2023
Evening, bord. What's up?
I'm already halfway done with Shadow Warrior 2 as I did the second part of the Bounty Hunts & Side Quests.
Other than that, I just had dinner. Natcho Chips with Taco Meat & Cheese along with 2 Cake Pops. Chocolate Pops in the shape of a book with a Wafer Cookie on them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:56 pm
CrystBalfast

Evening, bord. Back then, Apogee was a fantastic game company that made hit after hit Shareware games. So I played Shadow Warrior 2013 and it was great. Now I get to play Shadow Warrior 2, another great Apogee game in the Shadow Warrior Reboot Trilogy. The Original Shadow Warrior came out in 1997 as one of the Last DOS Games of its time.

1-10-2023
I'm already halfway done with Shadow Warrior 2 as I did the second part of the Bounty Hunts & Side Quests.
Other than that, I just had dinner. Natcho Chips with Taco Meat & Cheese along with 2 Cake Pops. Chocolate Pops in the shape of a book with a Wafer Cookie on them.
I did boring stuff today. couldn't find the one makeup tone I wanted, they've been out of stock for over a week so I kinda wasted time and walked around stores in the area. but I ate these spicy meat/cheese fried roll things for lunch and those were really good if not the healthiest, they have them at a gas station convenience store where you can also make your own coffee (iced peppermint mocha bc that's my favorite flavors) and also I've been playing a couple games online and reading a couple webcomics on Webtoons as usual.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:30 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

1-10-2023
I did boring stuff today. couldn't find the one makeup tone I wanted, they've been out of stock for over a week so I kinda wasted time and walked around stores in the area. but I ate these spicy meat/cheese fried roll things for lunch and those were really good if not the healthiest, they have them at a gas station convenience store where you can also make your own coffee (iced peppermint mocha bc that's my favorite flavors) and also I've been playing a couple games online and reading a couple webcomics on Webtoons as usual.

Afternoon, bord. I was playing Shadow Warrior 2 as usual until my controllers died out, both of them, so I need to charge both of them at the moment. Other than that, I reached the 3/4th Mark of the Game until I get a Clear Save File when beating the Game on Easy.

I also had lunch, a Bagel with Cream Cheese and a Rice Krispies Treat Cake Pop. So, I may watch TMNT Case of the Killer Pizzas while I wait until the controllers are charged.

I just beaten Shadow Warrior 2 on Easy and now I'm doing a New Game Plus on Normal Mode. Other than that, I hope to play Shadow Warrior 2's Normal Difficulty after Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune & The Conners on ABC.

Speaking of Wheel, Its Shopping Spree Week on Wheel of Fortune on ABC.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:20 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

1-10-2023

Afternoon, bord. I was playing Shadow Warrior 2 as usual until my controllers died out, both of them, so I need to charge both of them at the moment. Other than that, I reached the 3/4th Mark of the Game until I get a Clear Save File when beating the Game on Easy.

I also had lunch, a Bagel with Cream Cheese and a Rice Krispies Treat Cake Pop. So, I may watch TMNT Case of the Killer Pizzas while I wait until the controllers are charged.

I just beaten Shadow Warrior 2 on Easy and now I'm doing a New Game Plus on Normal Mode. Other than that, I hope to play Shadow Warrior 2's Normal Difficulty after Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune & The Conners on ABC.

sounds like too many games if controller batteries died, and maybe not the most nutritious lunch (personally if I don't eat meat I literally turn into grumpy cat though. also a few veggies with my other food are good.) I also was already in a grumpy cat mood today anyway even after eating lunch. I'm probably still in a grumpy cat mood so I was just dressing up my avatar for yet another runway contest and other usual stuff.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:32 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

1-10-2023

sounds like too many games if controller batteries died, and maybe not the most nutritious lunch (personally if I don't eat meat I literally turn into grumpy cat though. also a few veggies with my other food are good.) I also was already in a grumpy cat mood today anyway even after eating lunch. I'm probably still in a grumpy cat mood so I was just dressing up my avatar for yet another runway contest and other usual stuff.

Okay. Sometimes, Rechargeable Controllers die out when they age, making them less effective. As they age, it would result in fewer usage time for its life capacity since I had the PS4 around the Mid 2010s, so that would make the PS4 Controllers around 7 years old or something like that.

So I may get at least one Controller replaced, but I need to save up for that.
Most Rechargeable Devices when Factory New hold a Full Life Capacity such as tablets, phones, game controllers, etc.

*1-14-2023*
I beaten Shadow Warrior 2 on Normal and since I'm playing on Hard, I already synced the Forge with the Current Difficulty. Shadow Warrior 2 so far is a great game, I'm sure Shadow Warrior 3 when I get it, will be a Great Conclusion to a Game Series that started in 1997.
I also hope to play the PC Version of Shadow Warrior 2 too when I get to it.

The Shadow Warrior Games and the Reboot Trilogy packs a Pie of Pizza Power.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:31 pm
CrystBalfast
sounds like you've been playing a ton of games either way, but yeah that's old for controllers. I did avatar dress up again, made one of my Hogwarts fan characters (my fictional FC who's the daughter of Lee Jordan and Angelina from the Harry Potter books lol.) still don't really have ideas for roleplay or my fanfic currently  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:55 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
sounds like you've been playing a ton of games either way, but yeah that's old for controllers. I did avatar dress up again, made one of my Hogwarts fan characters (my fictional FC who's the daughter of Lee Jordan and Angelina from the Harry Potter books lol.) still don't really have ideas for roleplay or my fanfic currently

Okay. Which Season was Hugo & Paige born during? Spring? Summer, Fall, Winter?

Other than that, I'm watching AVGN Review on the TMNT 1987 Cartoon Series on YT. I may work on the Nations of Summer Forest, Winter Tundra, Evening Lake, etc, later on. Besides that, its been a slow day and there was some snow showers early this morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:03 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Other than that, I'm watching AVGN Review on the TMNT 1987 Cartoon Series on YT. I may work on the Nations of Summer Forest, Winter Tundra, Evening Lake, etc, later on. Besides that, its been a slow day and there was some snow showers early this morning.
I think I decided they're born in late spring- maybe May or early June, since the roleplay was currently during a time shortly after their 18th birthdays  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:08 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

I think I decided they're born in late spring- maybe May or early June, since the roleplay was currently during a time shortly after their 18th birthdays

Thanks. The next month in the IC is May. May 1st in the IC is about 11 Days away as we're currently on April 20th in the IC, that's a Wednesday.
*Watches Turtles vs. Leatherhead*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Thanks. The next month in the IC is May. May 1st in the IC is about 11 Days away as we're currently on April 20th in the IC, that's a Wednesday.
it seems that I'm mixed up about roleplay vs. real months, but in this case they'll be 19 in early June, probably before the beginning of summer  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:04 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

it seems that I'm mixed up about roleplay vs. real months, but in this case they'll be 19 in early June, probably before the beginning of summer

Okay. Sounds Good. Anyway, I was playing Shadow Warrior 2 again on Hard Mode. When I reach the Insane Difficulty in that Game, it becomes beyond hard in a way.

So in Newer Nintendo Games, they used something called Intensity Modes where it has a Difficulty Scale from 0 Being the Easiest to 9 being the Hardest.
Since I'm at Level 82 in Shadow Warrior 2, that means Intensity 3 on Insane is already unlocked while Intensity 1 is already unlocked by default when starting a New Character Save. Plus Mode works differently in Shadow Warrior 2 where after clearing the game, you would start a New Game with that Same Character Clear Save while Retaining all the Karma Skills, Money Weapons, Gemstones, etc from the Previous Game.

Other than that, when we introduce Shaesa & Sheldon in the IC, this would be fun for them to see the open waters and the world above. In the meantime, besides Shadow Warrior 2, I may do some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery for a bit while I wait for the PS4 Controllers to be charged.

I had stew for dinner earlier this evening and it was good. In the meantime, I forgot to check on Caravan Stories for the Daily Tasks. Lost another Tribal War Round in that game.

*1-16-2023*
Evening, bord. I started Shadow Warrior 2 on Insane Mode after beating Hard Mode. This is where it gets Super Hard depending on the Player's Ninja Level in the Game. Also, if you get defeated on that Difficulty Mode in Shadow Warrior 2, you lose more EXP, MP, SP, Money and Enemies/Bosses Heal Up. So grinding for Karma Skill Points can take longer when doing Side Quests.
Falling in a pit will also cause the player to Lose SP & MP and Enemies Heal Up too.

It's possible that you may end up doing a Boss Fight all over again or the Boss Fights in Shadow Warrior 2 can take a Long Time if your Karma Skills & Weapons aren't upgraded.

Other than that, Shadow Warrior 2's Long Possible Boss Fights remind me of another old game. Highway Hunter, which is a 2D Road Shooter from 1994. 3 Years before Apogee released Shadow Warrior.

= 1-18-2023
I was checking Notepad just in case I missed anything in the RP since I hadn't done so in a while. Anyway, I started working on the Nation of Evening Lake. Its under construction at the moment but it has a Transport Rocket. More on Evening Lake later...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other than that, I hope to see The Flintstones 1994 Movie again one day when I can.

Ultrabord

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:03 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay. Sounds Good. Anyway, I was playing Shadow Warrior 2 again on Hard Mode. When I reach the Insane Difficulty in that Game, it becomes beyond hard in a way.

So in Newer Nintendo Games, they used something called Intensity Modes where it has a Difficulty Scale from 0 Being the Easiest to 9 being the Hardest.
Since I'm at Level 82 in Shadow Warrior 2, that means Intensity 3 on Insane is already unlocked while Intensity 1 is already unlocked by default when starting a New Character Save. Plus Mode works differently in Shadow Warrior 2 where after clearing the game, you would start a New Game with that Same Character Clear Save while Retaining all the Karma Skills, Money Weapons, Gemstones, etc from the Previous Game.

Other than that, when we introduce Shaesa & Sheldon in the IC, this would be fun for them to see the open waters and the world above. In the meantime, besides Shadow Warrior 2, I may do some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery for a bit while I wait for the PS4 Controllers to be charged.

I had stew for dinner earlier this evening and it was good. In the meantime, I forgot to check on Caravan Stories for the Daily Tasks. Lost another Tribal War Round in that game.

*1-16-2023*
Evening, bord. I started Shadow Warrior 2 on Insane Mode after beating Hard Mode. This is where it gets Super Hard depending on the Player's Ninja Level in the Game. Also, if you get defeated on that Difficulty Mode in Shadow Warrior 2, you lose more EXP, MP, SP, Money and Enemies/Bosses Heal Up. So grinding for Karma Skill Points can take longer when doing Side Quests.
Falling in a pit will also cause the player to Lose SP & MP and Enemies Heal Up too.

It's possible that you may end up doing a Boss Fight all over again or the Boss Fights in Shadow Warrior 2 can take a Long Time if your Karma Skills & Weapons aren't upgraded.

Other than that, Shadow Warrior 2's Long Possible Boss Fights remind me of another old game. Highway Hunter, which is a 2D Road Shooter from 1994. 3 Years before Apogee released Shadow Warrior.

= 1-18-2023
I was checking Notepad just in case I missed anything in the RP since I hadn't done so in a while. Anyway, I started working on the Nation of Evening Lake. Its under construction at the moment but it has a Transport Rocket. More on Evening Lake later...

Other than that, I hope to see The Flintstones 1994 Movie again one day when I can.

Ultrabord
like, you keep quoting me, but none of it's stuff directed to me, jsyk if I don't answer it it's because it's an infodump about things I know nothing about from personal experience  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:42 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

*1-16-2023*

= 1-18-2023

Ultrabord
like, you keep quoting me, but none of it's stuff directed to me, jsyk if I don't answer it it's because it's an infodump about things I know nothing about from personal experience

Evening, bord. What's new? Happy Year of the Rabbit 2023. Next Year is the Year of the Dragon 2024.
I had Chicken Cutlets, mashed potatoes and dinner rolls earlier tonight. Reminds me of a Restaurant Style of Dinner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*1-16-2023*

= 1-18-2023

Ultrabord

Evening, bord. What's new? Happy Year of the Rabbit 2023. Next Year is the Year of the Dragon 2024.
I had Chicken Cutlets, mashed potatoes and dinner rolls earlier tonight. Reminds me of a Restaurant Style of Dinner.
so that's today, I guess? I couldn't remember if the lunar new year was late January or early February since the day varies. anyway, I had my favorite, buffalo chicken pizza. it's really nice, my mom was able to find some (maybe on sale, idk) in the best brand, Mystic pizza. Also I went shopping a bit and got a beefy melt burrito at Taco Bell, maybe not the healthiest lunch but at least it has protein. So you can keep your dinner, I think it might be too plain for me LOL (I'm more of a beef or fried/spicy chicken person.)

I've been designing another avatar and posting a bit in the forums. I should probably do like, one roleplay post though.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:08 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

*1-16-2023*

= 1-18-2023

Ultrabord

so that's today, I guess? I couldn't remember if the lunar new year was late January or early February since the day varies. anyway, I had my favorite, buffalo chicken pizza. it's really nice, my mom was able to find some (maybe on sale, idk) in the best brand, Mystic pizza. Also I went shopping a bit and got a beefy melt burrito at Taco Bell, maybe not the healthiest lunch but at least it has protein. So you can keep your dinner, I think it might be too plain for me LOL (I'm more of a beef or fried/spicy chicken person.)

I've been designing another avatar and posting a bit in the forums. I should probably do like, one roleplay post though.

Cool. I had a Cheeseburger for dinner. Hadn't had one in a long time. It was around 50 Degrees outside even though it isn't Groundhog's Day yet.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff