Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Good night

Evening. The Fire Dragon also appeared in Final Fantasy 1 as a random encounter. The Version of Final Fantasy 1 that I played was the PlayStation Version, kanna

The First Final Fantasy Game has its basic Tropes was the Crystals, Airships, Red/White/Red Mages as it was more inspired by the D&D Tabletop games since it also had elves, dwarves, dragons, mermaids & even dinosaurs.

The NES Version was considered hard as there's no auto-targeting until the remakes starting in 2003. So in the Original NES Version, if one character takes down one enemy, the other 3 characters would waste their turn since this was 1990, right around when the Super Nintendo was launched.

As a result, Final Fantasy 4 was on its way and the REAL Final Fantasy 2 was skipped and Final Fantasy 4 for the SNES was renamed to Final Fantasy 2. The REAL Final Fantasy 2 did not arrive until 2003. As for Final Fantasy 6 on the SNES, it was Renamed to Final Fantasy 3 since the REAL Final Fantasy 3 was skipped until 2006 when it was released on the Nintendo DS.

Some of the old Final Fantasy games being the First 4 has the option to play the game with either the Remastered Arrangement OST or the Original Nintendo/Super Nintendo OST in the remastered versions
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I see

Evening. So for mermaid Kanna, I can tell she's blushing toward Glenn.
Yea she is starting to fall in love with him

Yeah, I can imagine Glenn holding mermaid Kanna's hand.
Me too  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:34 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok thanks

YW. Hope these kind words help
I'm staying away from the forums until the admins stop harassing me

Evening. I was moving some things in the OOC to tidy up a bit such as moving the OOC Game Fantasy Prizes to the Game Lab Section
Ok

Have you played Tails Adventure for the Game Gear? I tried the game and I got far as stage 1 as its more akin to Metroid and in that game you fight an army of angry birds who are bent on taking over Tails' island home.

Since Games akin to Metroid have a massive number items, however, it takes a lot of backtracking to beat one level as you need certain items to complete a level since the levels look like they're built like mazes as the items are used to open new paths or find new items that allow progression in later or earlier levels. Tails' RC Drone can get through small areas to find passages or items sort of like Samus's Morph Ball.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok thanks

YW. Hope these kind words help

Evening. I was moving some things in the OOC to tidy up a bit such as moving the OOC Game Fantasy Prizes to the Game Lab Section
Ok

Have you played Tails Adventure for the Game Gear? I tried the game and I got far as stage 1 as its more akin to Metroid and in that game you fight an army of angry birds who are bent on taking over Tails' island home.

Since Games akin to Metroid have a massive number items, however, it takes a lot of backtracking to beat one level as you need certain items to complete a level since the levels look like they're built like mazes as the items are used to open new paths or find new items that allow progression in later or earlier levels. Tails' RC Drone can get through small areas to find passages or items sort of like Samus's Morph Ball.
Nope  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:07 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

Nope

Morning. Just waking up  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:09 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

Nope

Morning. Just waking up
me too  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:53 pm
Anyway still waiting for posts  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:24 pm
Kanna Kakimari

Working on it, Kanna. I have to think about what to say in the IC Reply.

When I saw Mermaid Kanna's Reply in the RP about playing a Final Fantasy Cabinet. I seem to remember a Final Fantasy Fighting game, it was called Dissidia Final Fantasy that I used to play on the PSP and in the Survival Mode, I cleared 2 Airship Difficulty Levels after 100 Floors.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

When I saw Mermaid Kanna's Reply in the RP about playing a Final Fantasy Cabinet. I seem to remember a Final Fantasy Fighting game, it was called Dissidia Final Fantasy that I used to play on the PSP and in the Survival Mode, I cleared 2 Airship Difficulty Levels after 100 Floors.
I also played Sonic Mega Collection plus, so I know about Sonic Arcade games  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:43 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

You mean this one? Its a Popcorn Minigame featuring Sonic where you pick your Popcorn flavor then play a game while its cooking

For the other Sonic Arcade Games out there there's also...
= SegaSonic the Hedgehog (Trackball)
= Sonic Patrol Car
= Sonic Cosmo Fighter  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

You mean this one? Its a Popcorn Minigame featuring Sonic where you pick your Popcorn flavor then play a game while its cooking

Yea that one, also Dr. Robotnick 's Mean Bean Machine as well  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:48 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Mean Bean Machine, I've heard of as its a Tetris Clone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:50 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yea it was cool  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:53 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yea it was cool

Mean Bean Machine was based of the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Slapstick Cartoon Show that aired every Saturday in 1993 which played out like a Looney Tunes cartoon  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:56 pm
Also this was a cool game too:
Donkey King Country  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yea it was cool

Mean Bean Machine was based of the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Slapstick Cartoon Show that aired every Saturday in 1993 which played out like a Looney Tunes cartoon

Yea it was also.My favourite growing up, along with Donkey King Country, I just posted a link through one of the game play through Fear Factory  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff