Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 957 958 959 960 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

what I thought =) and that sounds nice ^.^

Good Evening, how was your day?

My evening was good =) and yours?

Mine went well.

that's great =) glad to hear, no more earthquakes?

I didn't feel any more tremors.

That's good =) 3nodding think I'll change into Daphne lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:58 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Mine went well.

Okay. I replied in Main Event 5 and St. Ivalice.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Mine went well.

alright, thanks, it's ok Crys, if you're busy, I'll understand ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:31 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

If Rose Lavillant was a little mermaid, she would be 13 years old & not Pigella, her mother would be Mackenzie. Her sister would be Marinette and I guess her tail and seashells would be pink.

Rose Lavillant is also from Miraculous Ladybug as well, queenie.

As for her personality
Rose is a sweet, cheerful, and naive teenage girl. With an optimistic and happy attitude, Rose cares for everyone around her, often showing much gratitude, and she likes helping them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyway, I may also mention on some vintage game care as the carts where it has contact pins to form a connection from the cart to the console during the 1990s, all the way to the N64.

I see cool =)

Oh... I also worked on Mermaid Alya in Mermaid Scene Maker too and forgot about them.
User Image
User Image
User Image
Sounds like Alya, Marinette and Ardian look around Rose's age (13 years old)

I also Refreshed Firefox after it crashed time and again, queenie. Hope it holds otherwise, I may have to to a Clean Reinstall of Firefox.

Good Night, queenie

good morning *hugs*  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:10 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

If Rose Lavillant was a little mermaid, she would be 13 years old & not Pigella, her mother would be Mackenzie. Her sister would be Marinette and I guess her tail and seashells would be pink.

As for her personality
Rose is a sweet, cheerful, and naive teenage girl. With an optimistic and happy attitude, Rose cares for everyone around her, often showing much gratitude, and she likes helping them.

Ohh cute =) *smiles*

Anyway, I may also mention on some vintage game care as the carts where it has contact pins to form a connection from the cart to the console during the 1990s, all the way to the N64.

Oh... I also worked on Mermaid Alya in Mermaid Scene Maker too and forgot about them.
User Image
User Image
User Image

I also Refreshed Firefox after it crashed time and again, queenie. Hope it holds otherwise, I may have to to a Clean Reinstall of Firefox.

Good Night, queenie

oh dear. and thank you wow! good night *hugs*

https://miraculousladybug.fandom.com/wiki/Rose_Lavillant  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:12 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

As for her personality

Ohh cute =) *smiles*

User Image
User Image
User Image

Good Night, queenie

Morning. Just waking up. Mermaid Alya is also cute without her eyeglasses too. When Rose sees her sisters, she'll be so happy to see them and I'm sure she'll love to hear about what its like for Marinette and Alya to have human legs and feet.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:23 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

As for her personality

Ohh cute =) *smiles*

User Image
User Image
User Image

Good Night, queenie

Morning. Just waking up. Mermaid Alya is also cute without her eyeglasses too. When Rose sees her sisters, she'll be so happy to see them and I'm sure she'll love to hear about what its like for Marinette and Alya to have human legs and feet.

yes she is =) good morning , I just watched another episode of *Fruit of Evolution* really good, =) and yes Rose does sound interesting 3nodding ty =) I think I may have a peyo hair due for her =)

and you're gone, maybe browser trouble, maybe try using Opera, or Brave, or Libre wolf , thanks for being so sweet like saichi in fruit of evolution, heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:29 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

As for her personality

Ohh cute =) *smiles*

User Image
User Image
User Image

Good Night, queenie

yes she is =) good morning , I just watched another episode of *Fruit of Evolution* really good, =) and yes Rose does sound interesting 3nodding ty =) I think I may have a peyo hair due for her =)

Cool. I'll brb as I have to wait for the mail today.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:33 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

As for her personality

Ohh cute =) *smiles*

User Image
User Image
User Image

Good Night, queenie

Oh sure, I should eat breakfast, do dishes too, I showered, going for a hair cut. thinning, I like my hair long, one length =) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:39 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Oh sure, I should eat breakfast, do dishes too, I showered, going for a hair cut. thinning, I like my hair long, one length =) 4laugh

Cool. Have fun today.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:37 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. Have fun today.

well thanks, just at 11, wondering if I should walk there lol will take an hour though..ok well have fun Crys ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:46 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. Have fun today.

well thanks, just at 11, wondering if I should walk there lol will take an hour though..ok well have fun Crys ^^

I will. In the meantime, I also replied in the Filler and started to work on Dragon Blades/Blade's Human outfits in Flashpoint.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:49 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. Have fun today.

I will. In the meantime, I also replied in the Filler and started to work on Dragon Blades/Blade's Human outfits in Flashpoint.

I see, very cool =) you are good in Flashpoint creations *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:11 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. Have fun today.

Yeah. For Mermaid Rose's Outfits
= Mermaid
= Newly Human
= Sail rags
= bath
= Bath towel
= town dress
= ballgown
= nightgown
= Bikini Swimsuit  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:12 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. Have fun today.

Yeah. For Mermaid Rose's Outfits
= Mermaid
= Newly Human
= Sail rags
= bath
= Bath towel
= town dress
= ballgown
= nightgown
= Bikini Swimsuit

Thank you =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 957 958 959 960 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games