Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xuvrette

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:07 am
WHAT? The list had been opened before? eek

.... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:13 am
xuvrette

.... crying

Yep ^^; Just a few days ago.  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:03 pm
Bad news: Stef was in a car accident.

Bonus bad news: In my car.

Good news: Stef is okay & damage to the car was minimal.

Bonus good news: Stef got himself a Nintendo DS, a Kirby game for it, and bought me part of my bday gift early!

Questionable news: Out of guilt, he bought me two games instead of one

Bonus questionable news: The part of the present he didn't buy me yet, was memory cards!

And that there's a summary of the s**t that went down today. biggrin sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:33 pm
Yikes. o_O; You had an exciting day. It all seems to have balanced out though, so far as fortunate/unfortunate is concerned.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

xuvrette

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:50 am
Emi
xuvrette

.... crying

Yep ^^; Just a few days ago.

aww... crying Meave really, really, REally~~~ should make it a habit to come to this guild EVERYDAY! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:13 pm
I played around a little bit with LabTech143's profile. ^^ Any suggestions?  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:12 pm
neutral

So, my car 'ploded today.

Me & Stef were on the highway coming home. Between the exit for and the exit before my town, the check engine light came on. Okay, so things were a little worse than we thought, it's still driving okay.

About 100 yards from my house, the car overheated & hit the red mark in a matter of seconds. Stef turned the car off the moment we got into the driveway, and had me steer while he pushed the car into a spot. It kept smoking for at least fifteen minutes and was making some very unfriendly hissing sounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:48 pm
Eep.. x-x Well, atleast you both are alright *hugs*

Meriko - It's adorable T~T *huggles the layout and the Silky Slime by her feet in it* Maybe make a cute banner too razz  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:46 pm
o_O; Holy cow, Cassi. I'm glad you two were off the freeway, at least, before the car went 'splodey.

Emi: Now that the profile header banner is just a plain old banner instead of sitting on top of the nav buttons or showing the visitor's avatar I'm tempted to make it into a total lab scene. XD That'll have to wait until I have some free time, though. ^^ Busy busy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:55 pm
gonk my post didn't go through! or did i just post it in a different forum? o.0 *ish paranoid*

okies, what did i say before...? love the slime headers, meri. the slime bobbing up and down on the test tube is just adorable. is that squishy? surprised

and i'm sorry to hear about your car, cassi gonk car problems are the worst. i had more than my fair share with my first car. not fun. is it in the shop now?  

cardi

Cat

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:34 am
Meriko
Emi: Now that the profile header banner is just a plain old banner instead of sitting on top of the nav buttons or showing the visitor's avatar I'm tempted to make it into a total lab scene. XD That'll have to wait until I have some free time, though. ^^ Busy busy.

XD Oooo...Awesome. Can't wait to see when you do have time to make it xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:30 pm
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk Sewing pin in my toe cry cry gonk crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying It huuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttssssss

Pulled it out. Stung like a b***h but the wound actually wasn't visible for a minute or so. Big blob of blood after a while tho. Stood beside the tub with the faucet on & my foot in the water for a few minutes. Stings like ******** crying  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:28 pm
That sucks ;-; Poor Cassidy...Not having much of a good week >< How'd the sewing pin get there?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:41 pm
Piece of cloth has been halfway on the floor for weeks and I've been walking all over it. Apparently there was a pin in the part still on the shelf. And today the part with the pin wound up on the floor too.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:40 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Piece of cloth has been halfway on the floor for weeks and I've been walking all over it. Apparently there was a pin in the part still on the shelf. And today the part with the pin wound up on the floor too.

Eeep...that sucks >< I hope the rest of the week gets better. heart  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games