Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:30 pm
Cassi is an accident magnet. ;0;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:48 am
It's true crying

On the plus side, I'm finally starting to recover my smooth tenor voice somewhat. I was silk of being limited to soprano & alto.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Moryera

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:31 pm
Cassidy Peterson
It's true crying

On the plus side, I'm finally starting to recover my smooth tenor voice somewhat. I was silk of being limited to soprano & alto.
*blinkblink* And here I am whining that I'm tired of being an alto who is just this side of tenor. The sopranos get all the love! And the tenors get love too, but I'm too, well, female, to be an official tenor-typey-person. Stupid choir. rofl

*draws a staff on a big piece of paper and starts putting slimehs as notes*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:46 pm
I was a soprano and have been steadily creeping down the vocal staircase over the years. *hee* Not that I could ever actually sing well.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:52 pm
Moryera
Stupid choir. rofl

Yeah, one of the few plus sides to my first high school was that girls who could hit tenor, were allowed to sing tenor. And I am eternally grateful because, I am a fairly modest person when comparing myself to other people and I still very angrily believed I was carrying my class's tenor section.

The combo of being forced to sing alto & having to wear a dress to concerts convinced me to drop out of chorus once I transferred to my second high school. That's why I started losing my tenor - lack of proper practice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:53 pm
XD I wish I could tell the difference so I'd have an idea of what I am... @-@ Not really sure which is which. I wanted to get choir, but I missed the auditions >_> And keyboarding was full...so I got music survey (Horrible) instead...the thing is, I picked the flute XD And while I still got B's and A's cause I tried really hard, I couldn't play it due to my asthma (I wouldn't be able to hold the notes)....I should have done percussion <_<  

K i c h o u

Moryera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:38 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Moryera
Stupid choir. rofl
Yeah, one of the few plus sides to my first high school was that girls who could hit tenor, were allowed to sing tenor. And I am eternally grateful because, I am a fairly modest person when comparing myself to other people and I still very angrily believed I was carrying my class's tenor section.

The combo of being forced to sing alto & having to wear a dress to concerts convinced me to drop out of chorus once I transferred to my second high school. That's why I started losing my tenor - lack of proper practice.
I like to practice singing things in my tenor-ish range because it's just kind of fun. People aren't expecting those notes to come out of a cute little college girl. xd But yeah, I hate hate hate being stuck in the alto section. We get the lamest parts, all harmony lines and repetitive notes and all that.

I bet you WERE carrying the tenor section. My old school's tenors had lots and lots of problems because a lot of them were freshmen whose voices were changing. Chicks don't have that problem. *snrk*

My high school choir teacher called me a bass once. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:36 pm
Moryera
My high school choir teacher called me a bass once. whee

There were instances where one of the boys on either side of me would have to nudge my arm to bring me back up from bass to tenor xp

The tenors all hated me in the Hallelujah Chorus, because I was the only one who could hit the tenor high notes... they went well into mid-alto range.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:01 pm
*kicks PhotoShop* Obey me! I want to open the Point Shop! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:10 pm
*flailgiggle* My new Slimes make me happy.

Plus I can start breeding now! blaugh  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:22 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:14 am
*pokes point shop* ...Darn my fear of RPing >_>  

K i c h o u

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:56 am
Don't fell to bad I'm not rping untill I get my black slime. Oh, his name will be Melancton which means Black flower. I want the holly-berry twins :cries:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:10 pm
lili_drakal
Don't fell to bad I'm not rping untill I get my black slime. Oh, his name will be Melancton which means Black flower. I want the holly-berry twins :cries:

XD Stiiilll... I probably should, but I'm too nervous to xd *huggles the Holly-Berry twins* I'd name them Holly and Mistle @-@  

K i c h o u

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:34 pm
Cardi's point count makes me twitch... XD  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games