Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 938 939 940 941 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
look at me I'm here
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:29 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I remember in the beginning, almost 3 years now, yes, hope I helped =)
and you're used to being ignored long periods, and I see you're happy, to delay replies , because you play lots of games xd, my observations ^^

What's new?

was just replying to someone wanting to join my anime guild, wow, been a while, wonder how long it would take to clean it up , silly right, because I've learned quite a bit though out the years 3nodding say , be honest, you in other guilds too?

I had two guilds that I worked on but one didn't turn out well and the other I put on hiatus to work on The Mermaid Princess in 2019. The 2 Guilds Mermaid Tale and Legacy of Kyrandia are closed to focus on The Mermaid Princess

Ah I see, I knew this of your guilds 3nodding what I meant to ask, are you part of any other guild?

Yeah. World of Adventure, but I stopped after a while. I also worked on some Icons for the Game Lab Machine's Endgame board.

The Game Lab Machine's Endgame Board contains the Bonus Rounds for each TV Game.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning =) do I bid you a good day , may you find happiness in everyone's postings *hugs*

Thank you.

and you're used to being ignored long periods, and I see you're happy, to delay replies , because you play lots of games xd, my observations ^^

What's new?

was just replying to someone wanting to join my anime guild, wow, been a while, wonder how long it would take to clean it up , silly right, because I've learned quite a bit though out the years 3nodding say , be honest, you in other guilds too?

I had two guilds that I worked on but one didn't turn out well and the other I put on hiatus to work on The Mermaid Princess in 2019. The 2 Guilds Mermaid Tale and Legacy of Kyrandia are closed to focus on The Mermaid Princess.

Other than that, I worked on GIMP last night to do some Horde Icon Recolors being the War1 & War2 Application Icon. Anyway, I may shave to wake up since I had breakfast

I see, alright =) good to know xd  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:32 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

What's new?

I had two guilds that I worked on but one didn't turn out well and the other I put on hiatus to work on The Mermaid Princess in 2019. The 2 Guilds Mermaid Tale and Legacy of Kyrandia are closed to focus on The Mermaid Princess

Ah I see, I knew this of your guilds 3nodding what I meant to ask, are you part of any other guild?

Yeah. World of Adventure, but I stopped after a while. I also worked on some Icons for the Game Lab Machine's Endgame board.

The Game Lab Machine's Endgame Board contains the Bonus Rounds for each TV Game.

I see alright sure =) thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:36 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

These TV Game Endgame Bonus Rounds are of the Past, Present and Future.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:55 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oo sounds fascinating =)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:17 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oo sounds fascinating =)

*Wonders* (How to do a Remote Control Game Lab OOC Game...)
Remote Control was a TV Game from the Late 1980s on MTV Networks when they showed music videos.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:07 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oo sounds fascinating =)

Remote Control was a TV Game from the Late 1980s on MTV Networks when they showed music videos.

ohh that sounds fun =) you could play it as a dice game ,just saying lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:10 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oo sounds fascinating =)

I may do a Rules of the Game PSA to explain more. What's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:44 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oo sounds fascinating =)

Hi=) sent an announcement in my anime guild, to see if anyone will still be active? just curious  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:46 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oo sounds fascinating =)

Hi=) sent an announcement in my anime guild, to see if anyone will still be active? just curious

I hope so  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oo sounds fascinating =)

I hope so

But I doubt it =) I used a *Fly me to the moon* picture on my front page guild *smiles* may change , it's like 2 persons that were curious, is all, serious doubts lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:36 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I hope so

But I doubt it =) I used a *Fly me to the moon* picture on my front page guild *smiles* may change , it's like 2 persons that were curious, is all, serious doubts lol

Looks like it gotten warmer outside where I am  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:06 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I hope so

oh good, yes it was sunny here, I had hung towels to dry outside =)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:25 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I hope so

It feels like 80 degrees outside today.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:11 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I hope so

It feels like 80 degrees outside today.

cool =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 938 939 940 941 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games