Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:36 pm
Oh yeah, and now that the Sparkling Elixir is available it will be possible to figure out foolproof ways to breed the different Evolution Level I slimes. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:42 pm
Meriko
Oh yeah, and now that the Sparkling Elixir is available it will be possible to figure out foolproof ways to breed the different Evolution Level I slimes. heart

Oh sure, xd Just torture me more, Meriko razz heart  

K i c h o u

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:29 pm
Nuu, I'm sorry. ^^; I didn't mean to torture you. And don't let nerves keep you from roleplaying! XD We don't judge roleplays, after all. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:25 pm
Meriko
Cardi's point count makes me twitch... XD

*scratches head* how many do i have again? xD  

cardi

Cat

K i c h o u

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:37 pm
Meriko
Nuu, I'm sorry. ^^; I didn't mean to torture you. And don't let nerves keep you from roleplaying! XD We don't judge roleplays, after all. heart

XD It's kay and I knooow... And I can't help it! You guys are so good...and I'm so...not. Plus, I'd never be able to think up long sentences xd It's hard enough for me to make things longer then a sentence since I tend to sum things up too much ><  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:00 pm
i remember meri mentioning that we can give away points. if it's okay, you can have some of my points to get the point goodies, emi ^^  

cardi

Cat

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:32 am
*goes to Owner's List to double-check* Cardi, at last count you had 792 points.

And yush, giving away points (or just buying things for each other with points) is a-okay. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:17 am
okies. thanks, meri! whee  

cardi

Cat

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:29 am
Well I'll rp with you if you would like Kichou, I'm not real great at it though. sweatdrop and I would name the twins Holly and Berry it not really original I guess  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:15 am
cardi
i remember meri mentioning that we can give away points. if it's okay, you can have some of my points to get the point goodies, emi ^^

*clings and luffs* Thanks Cardi T~T heart heart Probly will just get the special slimes for nooow @-@ Maybe sparkling elixers eventually, but mostly just the special slimes <3 And...I'm going to go do something for you now T~T *must pay you back and stuff* heart heart heart  

K i c h o u

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:24 pm
Cardi's point count just staggers me. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:21 pm
K i c h o u
*clings and luffs* Thanks Cardi T~T heart heart Probly will just get the special slimes for nooow @-@ Maybe sparkling elixers eventually, but mostly just the special slimes <3 And...I'm going to go do something for you now T~T *must pay you back and stuff* heart heart heart

you're welcome whee don't worry about it. i got... lots of points xd

Meriko
Cardi's point count just staggers me. XD

i just love writing, i guess xd been behind lately, though. i'll prolly catch up like tomorrow or this weekend 3nodding  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:52 pm
Cardi has crazy points like whoah gonk xd heart

Also! *points to main forum* Looking for green female to breed with Compass next time breeding opens.

And *points to shop button in profile bar* I have stuff for sale. Buy it. Cassi likes havings golds when she pays for things that actually have a set price xd heart

Oh, and the Modists loved the latest batch of Modist Slimes whee Deev has his in his profile, along with a link here so admirers can buy their own blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:12 pm
Cassidy Peterson
Cardi has crazy points like whoah gonk xd heart

Also! *points to main forum* Looking for green female to breed with Compass next time breeding opens.

And *points to shop button in profile bar* I have stuff for sale. Buy it. Cassi likes havings golds when she pays for things that actually have a set price xd heart

Oh, and the Modists loved the latest batch of Modist Slimes whee Deev has his in his profile, along with a link here so admirers can buy their own blaugh

XD Yeah...I saw...I've been trying to think of which of my green slimes are female and not paired up or won't be used but I keep getting lazy xd  

K i c h o u

Angel Valentine

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:18 pm
Holy... ~dies at the site of Cardi's points~ I mean...I just got used to the point system and got all organized and stuff like that...but...>_> ~spazes~ I wish I had that many points.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games