Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin, over the past year, lived in a bit of regret that he had quit the year before that. He missed the responsibilities that came with Quidditch. And in his free time, while he watched the games, and even over the summer, he missed the sport and the time it ate up. He had entirely too much time to himself and as decisive as he was, even he realized just how stupid of a decision it was to quit. But, he didn't expect everyone to be as forgiving of his decision as Dylan had been either. He was sure there were hard feelings somewhere. He was sure he would get chewed out for leaving the team as well.

Benjamin had showed up that day, inquiring if they would be so kind to let him try out again. If they didn't allow him, there wouldn't be hard feelings about it either. He just wanted to make sure they had enough players. Because Benjamin had put them in an awkward position where if a chaser went down, well, they were out a position. And that was something else he had been regretting. So, walking up to Timothy, he waved. "Hi Timothy, I want to apologize for putting the team in such an awkward position last year. After a year of way too much time and too much thinking to myself...well, I've decided I made the wrong decision. I wanted to inquire whether or not I can try out again. If you don't want me on the team, well, no hard feelings on my part," he said to the boy, head down to the ground. He was sincere as his deadpan delivery would allow him.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: SAME AS ABOVE

Blocking for/Aiming at: XXX
Roll: XX (+4) = XX
Misses: 00
Hits: 00
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lola arrived fairly early, which she now regretted as she spotted the boy that had quit last year when he was placed on reserves, apologizing to Timothy. Lola winced feeling slightly guilty last year was her first time trying out and she got on the main team, granted she had gone for beater which the team needed, but she was still a pretty bad beater. Of course this year she was determined to do better, especially considering she was carrying her new broom that she got thanks to Devonte. She had to make him feel like the purchase was worth it, right? She quietly ducked around Benjamin and picked up a form and filled it out not saying anything and wishing she could just merge into the grass at the moment and not hear the outcome of Benjamin's request either way. He shouldn't have quit last year if he was going to have some big change of heart now. And what if he got reserve again? Would he just quit? It wasn't her place to say but still... that sort of lack of loyalty (even if that wasn't what Ravenclaws prided themselves on) was a bit disgusting if you asked her.

Username: mc2
Character's Name: Lola Ye
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 3rd
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Wherever you feel is best
Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at the Pitch with the Ravenclaw Team
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Cautious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ There'd better be seven other people on this pitch by the time Tim starts tryouts... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï сαṉ'τ ṡ ε ε ώhεɾε ÿøυ'ɾε с ø ṃ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ï ќ ṉ ø ώ јυṡτ ώhατ ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ṉ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ' ώhατ ṃ α τ τ ε ɾ ṡ αïṉ'τ τhε " ώ h ø ' ṡ в α ḋ ḋ ε ṡ τ " x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          вυτ τhε øṉεṡ ώhø ṡ τ ø ρ ÿ ø υ ƒαllïṉ' ƒɾøṃ ÿ ø υ ɾ l α ḋ ḋ ε ɾ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott was trying to keep his expression neutral, but it was hard. The Ravenclaw was not altogether happy about having to help out with the Quidditch team. It wasn't that he didn't want to help Timothy out, not by a long shot. It wasn't even his usual mantra of 'I could be studying.' Contrary to popular belief, he did value his friends more than he did his books. Well, the important friends, anyway. Which Timothy was. Not to mention that he sympathized with the guy; hadn't even wanted to try-out, and now he was captain of the team, that had to suck. But, that just reminded Elliott of why he was so apprehensive of having to be there to help out; if the team was short players (which was a problem Ravenclaw was notorious for having)... He'd probably have to fill an empty slot. Out of loyalty, or whatever. He sort of hated that he had that in him, actually. It was damned inconvenient. But, his brother had raised him a certain way, and his parents had before that. You didn't leave your friends high and dry if there was something you could do to help... No matter how much you might hate doing whatever it was. Curse them and their loyalty, it'd rubbed off on him. Which meant that he'd have to take it upon himself to fill an empty position if they didn't have players. Not that he'd be much help, he was hardly the best flyer and had never played Quidditch in his life. But, he'd at least make sure they had enough players to not be disallowed from playing. He sighed; only two people were here so far other than Timothy. Great. Well, it wasn't like he was arriving late, he'd actually been fairly punctual since he knew that Timothy probably wouldn't start without him. He approached his housemate with a small wave, not bothering to speak. It wasn't like no one knew why he was here, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l lïќε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ' ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ḋ ø ï ṉ ' τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ јυṡτ τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ÿøυɾ с ɾ ø ώ ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ώhεṉ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ lïќε τhε ώαÿ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉḋ ï ṡ υ ƒ ƒ ε ɾ , вυτ ï αïṉ'τ ģøṉṉα с υ τ ÿ ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

════════════════════════

Eli took a deep breath as he grabbed a sheet from Timothy and gave a two-finger salute to the captain when he walked onto the field. He was actually pretty excited for tryouts, and hoped that he would make the team. The big question was who Timothy would pick to be vice captain. He was out of the running, considering that he was a year ahead, and generally that meant that he'd graduate before Timothy left school. However, he relaxed and filled out his form and waved at the others before he turned it back in. "So, no news on who the new vice captain is, or is that why Holt is here? I mean, well, you could have done something crazy like brought back a graduated player, but I don't think it works like that." Heck, he didn't know. All he knew was who it wasn't. And sadly, that probably included Rivers-Blakely, since the guy flaked on the team last year. They could have really used him, and Eli really didn't want to be the one to try and explain to someone that trying to keep the chasers healthy as well as protect the seeker long enough for goals had completely run him and Lola ragged.

Username:Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Elijah Pemberton
                                                  Year: Sixth
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Preferrably the same...

AC = 18
                                                  Modifiers: +6 to Bludgers
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, how's the team going to be this year?
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys was of two different minds regarding quidditch. One, he really wanted to try and play. He'd been wanting to since he found out Kenny was a seeker on the Slytherin team. He hadn't seen a game yet with Kenny in it, and he actually wanted to. However, he wanted to play, not just watch. He figured it had to be fun, since Kenny hadn't quit the team. Heck, Pru was on her house team, so he figured why not see how well he did. His other mind consisted of telling himself that he was going to be seen by a lot of people. Everyone would be watching. Not just all the rest of the team, but him. He wanted to be a seeker, which from everything he read meant that he would be the one player that everyone was going to watch like a hawk when he went to chase the snitch. However, he shoved that out of his mind for now. Instead, he was following an older student with hair as white as his own. The guy had grabbed a sheet to fill out, frowning as he looked over and realized that it was just a form. Okay, he could do a form. Filling it out quickly, he handed it back and went to hide behind the white-haired guy. Hopefully he'd only be called on when he had to perform, and that was it. He could handle this. If nothing else, his stubborn streak would kick in and he'd refuse to leave.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Rhys Hamilton-Lowery
                                                  Year: First
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: Umm, wherever?

AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 for spotting, +2 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [x] [x] [x]
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can do this, I'm not going to have a panic attack, I can do this!
                                                  OOC:

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:57 pm
                          User Image
                          USERNAME HERE

AC : 18
                                                                  Modifiers : +8 (Spotting & Catching)
                                                                  Special Skills : Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                                  Final Roll : (natural + modifiers - injuries)
                                                                  Posts : 0/3 -- 0/2
                                                                  Lives : ❤ ❤ ❤

【 LOCATION 】 where x 【 MOOD 】 feeling x 【 COMPANY 】 who x 【 CLOTHING 】 wearing

Lexine made her way onto the pitch for tryouts, a little nervous, if anything. Her burn marks were clearly visible, and she was none too happy about it...but, she really couldn't do anything about it... She sighed gently, before handing over her slip of paper and beginning her stretches.

Quote:
                                                                  Username: Arkendrai
                                                                  Character's Name: Lexine Vance
                                                                  Year: Seventh
                                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                                  Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                  Second Choice Position: Where ever you see fit
                                                                  [

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Pitch - Ravenclaw Try-outs

Grace gotten ready and headed down the Ravenclaw tower stairs to the pitch when she spotted her sister. Mira had been standing at the bottom of the stairs, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. "What? You don't trust me to go try-out without supervision?" Grace questioned. "No, if I didn't I would have gone up to your common room to get you." Mira answered her. "I just didn't want you getting lost on your way to the field." she added before heading towards the pitch. "I doubt I'd get lost." Grace told her as she stopped herself from rolling her eyes.

Following her sister down to the pitch, Grace wasn't sure how she was going to handle trying out when she spotted Dakota in the stands already. Giving her cousin a wave she walked over to Timothy. "Knock em' dead." Mira called out to her before giving a wave to Timothy. Going over she joined Dakota in the stands she couldn't help but comment on his attendance. "You should be on the field Kota." she said crossing her legs. "Quidditch isn't my thing Mira... writing is, and I'm good at it." he told her brightly. "I'm sure you are." she muttered unconvinced. Although Mira was truthfully only playing with him.

"Hey captain." Grace said with a faint smile. Glancing at her family in the stands before taking a forum. Filling it out she gave the position she'd try-out for some thought. Chaser might be best... Beater as a back up... Deciding on that she finished filling it out and handed it back. Walking over to Lola she gave her classmate the same small smile she gave Timothy. "Hey Lola, wish me luck." Grace was going to need it.

- - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: Grace Mitchell
Year: 3rd year
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Beater

- - - - - - - -

With: Fellow Ravenclaw... Dakota & Mira in the stands.

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC:
Total Roll: ---
Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Shooting, +2 Hitting
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Yukina101
mc2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:20 pm
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Sporty for Tryouts, and thinking about I will make her proud.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
Fifth Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn wasn't late this time. And she was glad for it. She jogged over. Trying not to think about her twin.. Who loved this game. Every time she thought about Vanessa... Well... She couldn't help but cry. The scar across her abdomen was enough to remind her in the mornings. She stopped in front of Timothy, smiled a polite hello, and filled out her form.

Username: shabatha
Character's Name: Kaitlyn Estan
Year: Fifth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position:Seeker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Dylan rushed over, unusually late to tryouts. Well, maybe not late, but he saw a multitude of people who were already here. He supposed that wasn't a bad thing. He filled out a form, and was glad to see that Benjamin was on the field. Did that mean he was trying out again? He sure hoped so.

He was a bit puzzled to see Elliot on the field, as he hadn't thought him the quidditch type, although he did remember him being Timothy's translator of sorts last year, as well as a new first year and third year. That was good, he supposed.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Username: Deviled Dregs
Character's Name: Dylan Burgamy
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Second Choice Position: Whatever, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Modifiers: +2 (Scoring), +2 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [x] [x] [x]
Posts to goal: 0/3
Score: 00 to 00

Although Liam was confident that he'd make a successful quidditch player, he wasn't confident that he'd make the team this year. There seemed to be plenty of other students trying out, most of whom appeared to be older than he was. Not only did he have no official experience, but he hadn't taken any of the necessary courses, yet. Nevertheless, if he got a chance to prove himself, he thought he might stand a chance, and that alone was worth trying.

Standing tall and straight, the first year paced onto the field and sifted into the crowd of other Ravenclaws. Most of them were busy filling out forms, so he followed suit, answering each question in a neat cursive script before handing it in.

Username: Porcelaine Ivory
Character's Name: Liam Cade
Year: First
Any Special Skill: Natural flyer, good arm, & swift swipe.
Second Choice Position: Beater, or wherever you see fit.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy had just opened the Quidditch balls chest to at least get the quaffle out when Benjamin ended up being the first on the field asking if he could possibly tryout. He was a bit lost for words, a tad literally since Elliot hadn't made it out yet, so he stayed silent to make it seem as though he was actually considering his request which, sadly, he was. Had the Ravenclaw team not been so desperate for players, reserve or not, he would've promptly given Benjamin a negative answer. He had been on the team just as long, he was pretty sure longer, than he had been but quit because he had gotten reserve year after year. He couldn't understand it. He himself had enjoyed his year as a reserve player mainly because he had gotten to sit out most games but still gain useful information, tips, and most importantly experience. He heard someone else get onto the field and spotted Lola with her beater bat at the ready with a curious look on her face. No doubt she was thinking the same thing he was about Benjamin coming back to them. Finally, Elliot giving the few people a small wave before Timothy waved him over quickly filling him in on the situation with rapid hand movements. The taller boy nodded having gotten it all and turned to face Benjamin in order to translate for his friend. "First of all, it shouldn't be me you should be apologizing to. Or rather, just me. I wasn't the only person you abandoned last year. When you applied and joined this team you entered in a contract saying you would be there for the long haul of that season and you weren't. Do you know that Eli and Lola ran themselves to the ground protecting the few chasers we had because if one of them got knocked out we were out the game? Of course that was on top of their already hectic schedule of protecting Lexine. So before I give you an answer I want you to apologize to the entire team for what you did because they're the ones you hurt, not me."

As if hearing his name summoned him, Timothy spotted the older albino boy giving him a small grin as he handed in his form and letting out a quiet chuckle as he asked who he had chosen for Vice. He wanted to answer him, but he decided to wait until a bit more people came so he wouldn't have to repeat himself. It was a good thing he did as a handful of people came by each filling out their forms and ready to play. After another few minutes of no late arrivals, he figured now was as good a time as any.

"Hello everyone, before we begin I'd like to introduce someone who won't actually be on the team but will be here for all of our practices. This is Elliot Holt and he-I-will be my translator since I figured making you all just pass around notes would be a bit time consuming. It may seem weird at first but hopefully we'll all get accustomed to it, so just talk to me, not me Timothy, as you normally would. Now onto my next big news. As I was named Captain, I much choose a Vice Captain to be my right hand man, or woman, who helps me lead this team and will eventually take over for me once I have graduated. I have thought about this for a while and I've decided that my choice is Lola Ye. That is, if she accepts. Timothy finished rather sheepishly and he could practically hear his friend's eye roll at the way he just asked the younger girl to be his vc. He'd probably hear about it later but he wouldn't mind as long as she accepted.

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Diamond Wales

stitchkin babe

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Deviled Dregs

Porcelaine Ivory

Captain
Position: Keeper
AC: 15
Modifiers: +9 to Catch
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll: ~

Now the war is passed and over [wearing]
We're left to sit and wonder [Quidditch Pitch]
What is life and what is real? [Players]
And why do living things need feeling? [Starting up tryouts]
(One, two, three) [ooc]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: SAME AS ABOVE

Blocking for/Aiming at: XXX
Roll: XX (+4) = XX
Misses: 00
Hits: 00
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lola smiled as Grace came on the field and then greeted her, "Good luck," Having no issue with the command to wish her roommate luck. She looked to the stands where someone called out knock them dead and Lola chuckled at Grace, "Looks like you have your own little cheering section." She then looked to Elliott who began to speak to Benjamin translating for Timothy and his judgement. Lola bit her lip as she listened, crossing her arms and frowning some. Timothy was right, but could the team afford to turn away any hopefuls at this point?

She shook her head when Timothy via Elliott began to address the group and Lola in passing wished she knew some sign language just to make it easier as translations could be rough at times (even if the translator was good), and all the more wished it when she heard her name come up in connection with vice captain. She stared and her jaw dropped for a moment, "Me? I... um... okay, but I don't know how great I'll be and... but you'll be leading us for a few more years at least so..." She smiled and said with half a laugh, "I guess I better start learning more sign language, right?" She thought with happiness that her broom she had gotten over the summer from Devonte would be all the more useful now and she was going to so brag about it to Devonte, even if he'd brush it off as Ravenclaw being 'desperate', which they sort of were. It was still awesome, though! She blushed some at her thoughts and the honor of being chosen and she nodded her head and said, "Thank-you, I'll try not to disappoint all of you... I mean if that is okay..."

murruelecreuset
Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:06 pm

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
FifthYear|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin had listened to the translation of the boys sign from Elliot and had agreed in full. The boy was right and he had to apologize to the team...not just him. So, he did just that. Turning quickly so they could hear him and also so they could get the tryout going. He didn't want to make the timetable slide back too far. Clearing his throat promptly, he raised the levels of his voice so the others would hear him. "If I can have your attention please. Hello...for those who don't know me, I'm Benjamin Rivers-Blakely. Last year, I had quit the team, leaving the team in a situation...that, well, put you guys as a team in a tough position. I know that this was the wrong decision, for it was selfish. I put myself before the team, the signs of a what I'm sure everyone of you would agree of a 'terrible teammate'. So for all of this, I would like to apologize to you all. Because of me, everyone felt the pressures of not having a reserve, the beaters, the chasers, the keeper, and even the seeker because the beaters had to make sure none of our chasers went down too. This is yet another thing in which I would like to apologize for. I know some of you might just hate me for what I did...and I don't blame you if you do. However I do ask of you if you will give me another chance...a chance to show you that I know I made the wrong decision. And if I'm allow this...I can assure you, nothing like this will ever happen again, no matter what happens. That is my promise to you. Good luck with the tryout," he ended quickly before looking back to Timothy. He was sincere to say the least, but he also wouldn't be surprised if he didn't allow him to tryout because of the past events, nor would he harbor any negative feelings because of it.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Position: Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 (Stealing Quaffle) +7 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

Yukina101

(OOC: Sorry for the edits)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy watched as Benjamin turned and addressed the team and apologized for the shite he had done the previous year and while he didn't feel swayed by emotion he did at least have his answer. He motioned for Elliot to translate for him again, and told him quickly that he also wanted to start up tryouts as well. "Thank you for that Benjamin. If you could please fill out a form we'll get these tryouts started. Ok, for the rest of you, since we have an odd number of chasers, one of you will be playing keeper for this round and then chaser for the next. Blue team will be as followed: Dylan, and Grace as chasers, Lola for beater, Liam for keeper and Lexine as seeker. Bronze team will be Benjamin and Kaitlyn as chasers, I will be keeper, Eli as beater and Rhys as seeker. The rules are simple, try and score as many goals as possible before the seekers catch the snitch and beaters please don't aim at the seekers, obviously." Timothy gave his friend a look for his little addition but he was sure his friend either didn't see it or didn't care. Probably both if he was honest. So he just shook his head and released both bludgers and the tiny golden snitch as well as tossing the quaffle into the air for the chasers to squabble over.

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Diamond Wales

stitchkin babe

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Deviled Dregs

Porcelaine Ivory

Captain
Position: Bronze Keeper
AC: 15
Modifiers: +9 to Catch
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll: ~

Now the war is passed and over [wearing]
We're left to sit and wonder [Quidditch Pitch]
What is life and what is real? [Players]
And why do living things need feeling? [Starting up tryouts]
(One, two, three) [ooc]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 10, 3, 3, 6, 6, 10, 7, 5, 7 Total: 61 (10-100)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Pitch - Ravenclaw Try-outs

Grace smiled at Lola's comment on her having a cheering section. Maybe she did, just a little bit. Although she thought it was odd one of the members was her own sister. "Yeah, sure looks that way." she said before turning her attention to Timothy and Elliott. Since she didn't have a problem understanding sign language she just read it off Timothy but it was certainly nice to have an interpreter for those that didn't know what he was saying. Smiling even brighter when Lola was named vice captain, Grace couldn't help but be mentally cheering. "Congratulations Lola." she said brightly.

The next thing she knew Benjamin was apologized for what Grace only assumed was something he did last year. When he got through apologizing she couldn't help but feel like what he did wasn't right but at the same time... she didn't belief in shutting people out for one wrong move. Sure enough Timothy told him to fill a forum out before getting the try-outs underway.

Taking a deep breath, Grace hoped she'd be able to play Chaser right. Hearing the teams she made a mental note of her teammates before getting into the air. Once the quaffle was up in the air Grace tried her hardest to get that ball like she watched Leo do many times before.

With: Fellow Ravenclaw... Dakota & Mira in the stands.

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Blue Team - Chaser Dylan, Lola, Liam, Lexine
Total Roll: ---
Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Shooting, +2 Hitting
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

mc2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games